Author Topic: Maher calls Palin a c**t, GOP screams for blood. Nugent calls Hillary a c**t,  (Read 487 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Amerigo Vespucci

Maher calls Palin a c**t, GOP screams for blood. Nugent calls Hillary a c**t, GOP gets laryngitis.

And before I go any further, let's be clear about one thing...that word shouldn't be used by any man to describe any woman. That's not what this post is about. But there's always someone who will feel the need to respond with "So are you saying it was OK for Bill Maher to call Sarah Palin a c**t?" God only knows how they connect those dots, but they do. So NO...no, I am NOT saying that.

That was basically the ENTIRE republican "defense" when Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a "slut"..."BUT WHAT ABOUT BILL MAHER?"

So now we have that staunch defender of women's right's, Mitt Romney, and his idiot son Tagg Tweeting about how "cool" it is to have his dad endorsed by a man who likes to refer to women as "c**ts."

When it was Tagg's mommy on the receiving end of a random Democratic pundit who was making a bigger point and was conveniently taken out of context, it was the "War on Moms" and the world was in flames. Of course, it was all a joke to Ann, behind that faux "outrage"...an early birthday gift, and she "loved it."

But Hillary is a mom too...a mom whose daughter was on the receiving end of vile, unconscionable virtiol when she was still a KID. What about draft-dodging Ted's "war" on THAT mom? Tagg? Is that cool? Tagg? Shit, all of a sudden Tagg has stopped Tweeting about Ted Nugent. Wonder why?

The "question of the day" on today's Ed Schultz show was "Do you believe Mitt Romney has the courage to publicly denounce Ted Nugent?" I didn't bother to stay tuned for the results. Give up the NRA voters? Not likely. Just call it a "poor word choice" and keep stroking "Uncle Ted"...RIGHT, Tagg?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002581321

Well Ted is just an entertainer so I would think the Maher defense would apply to him too.

baldguy
1. They don't have laryngitis with Nugent; they're cheering him on.

To them, it's GOOD and RIGHT to call Dems c**ts and threaten to kill them.

I'm more worried about the New Black Panties putting bounties on people than what some silly singer is saying.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
It never matters how many times you type something the DUmbasses will still lie about what you say.

One more time: We're big enough to handle name-calling but we refuse to take a hit for calling names back when you do it with abandon. We will not play by one-sided rules.

Oh, and BTW:

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Kyle Ricky

When bill Maher says it, the liberal douchegibblers call him an entertainer. So the same stands for Nugent. If they don't like it, they can lick the sweat off of my sack.