Author Topic: Cali's vajayjay is outraged  (Read 5025 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Cali's vajayjay is outraged
« on: April 17, 2012, 11:14:55 AM »
...or sumthin'.

cali

View profile

Your Vagina Isn’t Just Too Big, Too Floppy, and Too Hairy—It’s Also Too Brown

By Lindy West
Apr 11, 2012 12:40 PM

Good news, ladies! Society has discovered another new thing that's wrong with you, which means another opportunity for you to make yourself more attractive for your man. Score! Turns out, the color of your vagina is gross and everyone hates it. So bleach that mother****er. Bleach it right now!

In this commercial for an Indian product called Clean and Dry Intimate Wash, a (very light-skinned) couple sits down for what would have been a peaceful cup of morning coffee—if the woman's disgusting brown vagina hadn't ruined everything! The dude can't even bring himself look at her. He can't look at his coffee either, because it only reminds him of his wife's dripping, coffee-brown hole! Fortunately, the quick-thinking woman takes a shower, scrubbing her swarthy snatch with Clean and Dry Intimate Wash ("Freshness + Fairness"). And poof! Her vadge comes out blinding white like a downy baby lamb (and NOT THE GROSS BLACK KIND) and her husband—whose penis, I can only assume, is literally a light saber—is all, "Hey, lady! Cancel them divorce papers and LET'S BONE."

Needless to say, certain citizens are troubled by this product—which, in addition to just being ****ing insane, brings up painful issues about the hierarchy of skin tone within the Indian community. As if it isn't bad enough that darker-skinned people are encouraged to stay out of the sun and invest in skin-bleaching products like Fair & Lovely, and that white actresses are being imported to play Indian people in Bollywood movies, now everyone has to be insecure about the fact that their vaginas happen to be the color that vaginas are??? Splendid! God, I was just saying the other day that my misogyny didn't have enough racism in it.

So what are the pro-vadge-bleaching people thinking? Here's a hilarious explanation from a male ad exec:

<snip>

http://jezebel.com/5900928/your-vagina-isnt-just-too-big-too-floppy-and-too-hairyits-also-too-brown

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002573312

Sorry. Maybe it's just the Beavis and Butthead in me but I couldn't stop laughing at this new end-of-the-world outrage from the Feminazis of DU. Personally, I don't care what color they are.  :rofl:

aquart
3. Trying to come to terms with "hairy" and "floppy."

View profile
In there?

cali
4. It's pretty awful on that score, but it goes waaay beyond self-hatred

View profile
this is society and corporate culture imposing self-hatred on women.

hlthe2b
5. This has been posted at least three times before. At least two posters were sensitive enough....

View profile

Last edited Tue Apr 17, 2012, 08:03 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
to have re-titled the thread to avoid the disgusting misogynistic hateful connotation and to simply discuss the issue, sans the sensational hateful aspects.

This is an ugly story that deserves discussion, but it hardly needs to be reposted repeatedly under such a derogatory title. Shame.

An "ugly story". I can see that applying to DU womyn.  :rotf:

cali
6. I have no problem with the title and I didn't realize it had been posted before.

View profile
and guess what? That is the title of the article. Don't like it? Your delicate sensibilities deeply offended (seeming far, far more offended by the title than what the article says)? Then go Jezebel and complain.

Ezlivin
7. There's a natural difference between the feral vagina

View profile
and the domesticated vagina.

ehrnst
18. When they offer products that make the penis look less like a fungus growing on a tree

I'll find this crap somewhat less sexist.

OMG! Stop it!  :rotf:  This stuff just writes itself.

Quantess
27. Ooh, something else to feel insulted by! Who cares?!

So what if someone wants to bleach their pubes white? If someone wants to have a green mohawk down there, why would anyone have a problem with that?

Fashion police strike again! Fashion police are the most shallow people in the world.

left coaster
28. Fashion choices? Is this what you think the indignation is about?

NO, it's about using shame to sell crap to women. Worse yet, perpetuating female body shame, and sexist double standards of false beauty.

Scout
29. "Fashion police are the most shallow people in the world. "

View profile
uh huh, right.

don't you think the shallow ones are those who won't accept the natural color of woman's vulva?

and you better read again, 'cuz they ain't talking about the pubes.

Yavin4
40. It's Stuff Like This That Makes One Look At The Planet Mars And Say...

How bad could it be to live there?

Oh, the huge manatee! Millions of sisters worldwide bleaching their pudendums over this Indian commercial! Cats and dogs living together! Can we survive?

Here's the offending ad, BTW:

[youtube=425,350]9Tx9vVVMWw0[/youtube]

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Cali's vajayjay is outraged
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 11:18:39 AM »
cali

Your Vagina Isn’t Just Too Big, Too Floppy, and Too Hairy—It’s Also Too Brown

Is it just me or does it seem like cali hasn't had her tulips tiptoed through in a very long time?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 11:24:03 AM »
Is it just me or does it seem like cali hasn't had her tulips tiptoed through in a very long time?

I'll bet they could make an episode of "Man Vs. Wild" about it.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 11:24:48 AM »
It's offensive and hurtful. :bawl:

God, what a bunch of thin-skinned losers.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »
Ezlivin

View profile

This cracked me up.  :-)

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 11:29:15 AM »
This cracked me up.  :-)

Feral Beaver:   
Vaginas that used to be tame, loved and well kept that for one reason or another (divorce, inactivity, marriage!, loss of self respect and/or self esteem) have been allowed to revert back to their natural state and overgrown with pubic hair.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 11:33:51 AM »
Is there anything that doesn't outrage them?

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 11:34:51 AM »
Ezlivin

View profile

Feral Vagina=Bigfoot?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 11:37:51 AM »
If the cave is too dark, put on a headlamp.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 11:42:13 AM »
Brickbat
2. Vulva! ARGH!

Years ago when I was very young, I was at work and I had a sore throat, and I said I think my vulva is swollen, the ladies I worked with cracked up, I realized it was the uvula in the throat not the vulva LOL.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 11:43:19 AM »
Years ago when I was very young, I was at work and I had a sore throat, and I said I think my vulva is swollen, the ladies I worked with cracked up, I realized it was the uvula in the throat not the vulva LOL.

Oh, oh, damn.....

:lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 11:44:08 AM »
I'll bet they could make an episode of "Man Vs. Wild" about it.

I think there may be some places even Bear won't go.

C.S. Lewis

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 11:44:24 AM »
cali
6. I have no problem with the title and I didn't realize it had been posted before.

View profile
and guess what? That is the title of the article. Don't like it? Your delicate sensibilities deeply offended (seeming far, far more offended by the title than what the article says)? Then go Jezebel and complain.

Now don't get your vulva in an uproar.

I thought these people were into pro-choice? if a woman wants to do it why would you care?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »

:rofl: :lmao: :rotf: :rofl: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

H5, Bally!  (I needed it.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2012, 11:46:25 AM »
Oh, oh, damn.....

:lmao:

I was very young when I said it. :lmao:

:rofl: :lmao: :rotf: :rofl: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

H5, Bally!  (I needed it.)

I'll have to tell the penis story 1 day. :lmao:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 11:53:25 AM »
...or sumthin'.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002573312

Sorry. Maybe it's just the Beavis and Butthead in me but I couldn't stop laughing at this new end-of-the-world outrage from the Feminazis of DU. Personally, I don't care what color they are.  :rofl:

An "ugly story". I can see that applying to DU womyn.  :rotf:

OMG! Stop it!  :rotf:  This stuff just writes itself.

Oh, the huge manatee! Millions of sisters worldwide bleaching their pudendums over this Indian commercial! Cats and dogs living together! Can we survive?

Here's the offending ad, BTW:

[youtube=425,350]9Tx9vVVMWw0[/youtube]

Who the hell looks to see what color it is? Sounds racist to me!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!! I sure hope cali is a lurker! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

This cracked me up.  :-)

Perhaps you could clue me in on just what the hell they're talkin' 'bout!

I think there may be some places even MamaBear, running for the Alaska State Senate, won't go.

Fixed that for ya!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 11:58:01 AM »
You guys are really starting to crack me up.   :rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »
Oh no! Not wallduded cali! There's earwigs in there!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 12:03:52 PM »
I understand Egypt has a method for "fixing" female genitals but you won't hear a DUmp monkey bitch and complain about it simply because of the fact that they are not Christians so it's meh, whatever.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 12:07:29 PM »
I'm outrageoulsy outraged that this product is marketed only to women.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2012, 12:07:48 PM »
I understand Egypt has a method for "fixing" female genitals but you won't hear a DUmp monkey bitch and complain about it simply because of the fact that they are not Christians so it's meh, whatever.
Another in demand skill by the religion of peacers, when they're not too busy compiling kill lists, and truncating them.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 12:21:40 PM »
This topic is meaty!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Karin

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2012, 12:32:17 PM »
 :rotf:  Bally!  We need a laugh on tax day! 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 12:48:21 PM »
:rotf:  Bally!  We need a laugh on tax day!

:lmao: I haven't thought about my vulva/uvula story in years.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 12:49:02 PM »
:lmao: I haven't thought about my vulva/uvula story in years.

I saw a brown volvo at lunch

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.