Author Topic: I Love Ann Romey..........  (Read 1299 times)

Offline CSeeman

• Probationary (Probie)
I Love Ann Romey..........
« on: April 12, 2012, 01:51:05 PM »
I am totally in love with Anne Romey...

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: I Love Ann Romey..........
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 02:02:54 PM »
What she said about stay at home moms is spot on. Did you see that the dem strategist who smeared her for not working apologized?

Offline hillneck

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 02:15:40 PM »
What she said about stay at home moms is spot on. Did you see that the dem strategist who smeared her for not working apologized?

That dem strategist also got thrown under the bus by Debbie Downer and Mooch.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 02:27:15 PM »
Gang, this probably doesn't belong in this forum.  Where's the link to a story?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 04:28:54 PM »
Gang, this probably doesn't belong in this forum.  Where's the link to a story?
I thought I saw another thread with almost the same subject, maybe this could be merged.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 05:09:18 PM »
That dem strategist also got thrown under the bus by Debbie Downer and Mooch.

You know someone is totally off the chain when they send Debbie waassermouth out to run interference.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 07:13:37 PM »
Obama even made a statement about the situation, sticking up for Ann Romney and the rest of the stay at home moms. You talk about kissing the ass of all women. (insert ass kissing smiley here)

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 07:18:32 PM »
[youtube=425,350]rEKzFst5jgg[/youtube]

“And once Michelle and I had our girls, she gave it her all to balance raising a family and pursuing a career. And something that, could be very difficult on her, because I was gone a lot. Once I was in the state legislature, I was teaching, I was practicing law, I’d be traveling. And we didn’t have the luxury for her not to work.”

http://michaelgraham.com/archives/president-obama-describes-stay-at-home-moms-as-a-ldquo-luxury-rdquo/

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 07:49:00 PM »
“And once Michelle and I had our girls, she gave it her all to balance raising a family and pursuing a career. And something that, could be very difficult on her, because I was gone a lot. Once I was in the state legislature, I was teaching, I was practicing law, Shoulda practiced a little harder; maybe you'd have had it down by the time you made SCOAMF in Chief, and not made such an incompetent fool of yourself I’d be traveling. And we didn’t have the luxury for her not to work.”

http://michaelgraham.com/archives/president-obama-describes-stay-at-home-moms-as-a-ldquo-luxury-rdquo/

Was that before, or after Moo-shelle got disbarred? :confused:

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 07:53:40 PM »

If you can call what she said an apology...

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 07:56:13 PM »
That wasn't an apology.  That was an "I'm sorry I got caught".

It's the only kind of apology liberals give if you get one at all.  Previous stories said she was "adamant" about not issuing one.  Her boss must have waved a pink slip in front of her.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 08:35:47 PM »
LOL. Joe Frickin' Biden called Rosen's comments "outrageous."

How far out of the family do you have to be to be considered "outrageous" by Joe Biden?

:rotf:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 09:10:29 PM »

“And once Michelle and I had our girls, she gave it her all to balance raising a family and pursuing a career. And something that, could be very difficult on her, because I was gone a lot. Once I was in the state legislature, I was teaching, I was practicing law, I’d be traveling. And we didn’t have the luxury for her not to work.”

:whatever:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
They are afraid of Ann Romney. I knew it long before they did.  I stated here quite a few weeks ago (when I predicted that Romney would be our nominee) that Ann Romney was good.  

One thing this incident has done is made us all come together in defending her. I'm sure Rosen never thought that stupid ass comment would do that either.  Can you imagine how the victicrat party would have responded if the tables were turned?  

"Why do repukes hate mothers, women who have had breast cancer...and women with debilitating diseases like MS.".  :panic:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 09:24:46 PM »
They are afraid of Ann Romney. I knew it long before they did.  I stated here quite a few weeks ago (when I predicted that Romney would be our nominee) that Ann Romney was good.  

One thing this incident has done is made us all come together in defending her. I'm sure Rosen never thought that stupid ass comment would do that either.  Can you imagine how the victicrat party would have responded if the tables were turned?  

"Why do repukes hate mothers, women who have had breast cancer...and women with debilitating diseases like MS.".  :panic:
+1  :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 09:46:40 PM »

^5

Michelle Malkin tweeted earlier:
By attacking Ann Romney Hilary Rosen managed to do what hadn't been possible before tonght: uniting the Right behind Romney.
Heckuva job, Hil.
:rofl:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
The Democrats shit in their britches with that remark. Obama will not call off the dogs against these types of attacks. He will stay in the background and let others do the dirty work. They did it with Palin and her family and this race is going to be 10 times nastier.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 07:44:43 AM »

You notice that in this statement he doesn't say anything about whether Ann Romney is off limits to attack, like he did with Michelle and the girls in 08. You may also notice the implication that Romney was so wealthy that he could afford for his wife to not work. Keep banging that class warfare drum...

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2012, 08:03:29 AM »
Let us consult with the ministry of double standards.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2012, 08:16:24 AM »
Surprised no one remembers this:

“I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life.” ---Hillary Clinton
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 08:17:55 AM »
Hillary Clinton got a lot of flack for that comment also.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 08:19:23 AM »
Oh how libs love their I's Me's and My's

Offline 5412

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 08:35:41 AM »

Hi,

I read recently where the bulk of BO supporters is with women.  If they lost that part of his base he is in serious trouble.  They are going to bend over backwards to cover this one up.

regards,

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 12:51:22 PM »
Hi,

I read recently where the bulk of BO supporters is with women.  If they lost that part of his base he is in serious trouble.  They are going to bend over backwards to cover this one up.

regards,

Now that someone who has more access to the White House than "Slow Joe" Biden does - Rush reported that she's on the WH visitor's log 36 times since January 2009, while Biden only had to sign in 6 times - is in the record saying shit like this, I hope the republicans have enough common sense to make it hang around their collective(ist) neck like an albatross, all the way to election day.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 01:01:18 PM »
Now that someone who has more access to the White House than "Slow Joe" Biden does - Rush reported that she's on the WH visitor's log 36 times since January 2009, while Biden only had to sign in 6 times - is in the record saying shit like this, I hope the republicans have enough common sense to make it hang around their collective(ist) neck like an albatross, all the way to election day.
In the same timeframe the director of the CIA had 9 visits. Who is owebuma listening to more ?