Author Topic: Thomas Kincade Dead (finally)  (Read 5961 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Thomas Kincade Dead (finally)
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2012, 10:29:50 PM »
Your daughter has fantastic talent.  But the DUmmies would hate it because of her politics...besides, it's "too white."   :rotf:

The girl in the picture is Asain. They would probably caller a white-Asian though.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2012, 11:47:14 PM »
My parents have a print or two of his in their home.  While his work is not exactly my taste, I had never understood why he got so much flack.  I guess, I should have suspected he was a right winger.  Creating art that normal people actually like is a bad thing, apparently.

Yep, he created artwork that people wanted to buy.  That is an intolerable act to "artists" like the DUmp monkies who think art that doesn't offend people is pointless.

Mike Judge isn't a conservative, but he hit the nail on the head in an episode of "King of the Hill" when the town wanted to buy art.  They put some of Peggy's art (a humanoid made of propane tanks) up before they found out that she wasn't an artist and then took it down.  Peggy started receiving orders for "propane tank men" while the "real artists" still weren't sellling anything.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2012, 11:53:29 PM »
Yep, he created artwork that people wanted to buy.  That is an intolerable act to "artists" like the DUmp monkies who think art that doesn't offend people is pointless.

I'd really like to know what that PM jackass thinks about that stupidass lampshade DUmbass is trying to sell for 3K. He'll "probably" think it's art. I'd put it in the same category as that singing, animated bass people hang on the wall. Why would he think it was art? A liberal created it.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2012, 12:01:06 AM »
The girl in the picture is Asain. They would probably caller a white-Asian though.

She's an amazing artist, BEG! Hope she plans on doing something with her incredible talent!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2012, 07:11:49 AM »
It's amazing how many of you called me names when all I said was I don't like his work. I never called anyone names. I guess that shows that the compassionate conservative is dead.

No, you didn't, not directly.  But you pissed all over our VALUES, and for that, you might as well have gotten in our faces and called us cocksuckers or whatever.

My compassion extends only to those who respect my values and doesn't demand the fruits of my labor to subsidize their values--or lack thereof.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Doubleplusungood

« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2012, 02:19:59 PM »
The DUmmies and leftwingers everywhere have dragged me down to their level. I ****ing hate them all, and wish I could snap my fingers and put them all on some planet several million light years away. I now piss on all their graves because I hate them. They have turned my heart dark towards them because of their behavior.

Only solution is to split the country in two. The libs can do whatever the **** they want with their chunk, just leave the rest of us the hell alone.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2012, 03:00:51 PM »
I don't purchase art that dipicts religious icons in waste. All I said was freedom of speech is something that allows art to be such. And I have the right to my own opinion too. But I guess differing viewpoints are not valued here. All you resort to is calling those who disagree names...

Cry me a river, you infantile pillock.  Your fellow libs, the true face of the democrat party, are having a graveyard ho-down at the expense of someone who dared paint pictures in favor of Christianity and all you can do is bleat about how offended you are and how much someone hurt your feelings.

Awwwww......  Bless you little heart, other people didn't want to hear your BS.

:whatever:

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2012, 03:06:15 PM »
Yes a Virgin Mary defecated or a crucifix in urine has more meaning. It makes more of a statement because so many don't understand the artist's expression...

Throughout the history of western civilization, the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ have been the inspiration for many beautiful works of art and architecture.  But somehow smearing these images in waste has "more meaning".

****ing pathetic....
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2012, 03:20:41 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2012, 03:26:40 PM »
Maybe you are the one who is 75.  :p

just his bod  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.