Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive recalls Wisconsin  (Read 643 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
brain-damaged primitive recalls Wisconsin
« on: March 31, 2012, 01:45:48 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2481098

Oh my.

The old DU continues to sink into the sea, while the new DU arises from under the water.

Any more now, it's just the brain-damaged primitive and the elephantine primitive talking to each other.

Sooner or later, they're both going to have to accept, adapt, and move on to the new Skins's island.

You know, it's far past time my fellow alum Skins mercy-killed the old DU.

DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Fri Mar-30-12 11:25 AM
Original message

RECALL ****ING ORDERED YEAH BABY

A recall election was officially ordered Friday against embattled first-term Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker after more than 900,000 signatures were collected on petitions to force a vote.

The Government Accountability Board voted 5-0 to order the recall, a move that has been expected for weeks given the high number of signatures gathered between November and January. It took 540,208 signatures to trigger a recall.

Assuming a Democratic primary is necessary, it will be May 8. The actual recall vote then will be June 5. Three Democrats already have announced they are running and Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, whom Walker defeated in 2010, has said he would announce his intentions before Tuesday.

There have been only two successful gubernatorial recalls in U.S. history, against California Gov. Gray Davis in 2003 and North Dakota Gov. Lynn Frazier in 1921.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/30/scott-walker-r...

No Elephants Donating Member (1000+ posts) Fri Mar-30-12 12:05 PM
Response to Original message

1. I hope some great Dems are running.

The state sure deserves a good Gov.

Oh, I dunno.

We'll see.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline shoes off the couch

Re: brain-damaged primitive recalls Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 03:02:00 PM »
Tom Barrett, Mayor of one of the most poverty-ridden cities in the Country, and twice Gubernatorial loser; including the recent defeat at the hands of Gov Walker, has thrown his towel into the ring. Then there's Kathy Falk, hailng from the liberal hellhole that is Madison, and is much despised by the good people out-state.

Both have said they will fight to restore the union's ability to fleece the taxpayers. None will answer honestly when asked how they intend to keep the state on a sound fiscal path- the path blazed by Gov Walker. Because, they have no intention on maintaining sound fiscal policy. They will sell us out on every whim of the unions.

Just as the big guy dodges, ducks, and obfuscates his true intentions, so do these two clowns. They are all being exposed, though, and the people of WI will stand firm behind our great Governor.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 03:37:52 PM »
Just as the big guy dodges, ducks, and obfuscates his true intentions, so do these two clowns. They are all being exposed, though, and the people of WI will stand firm behind our great Governor.

I've heard that Walker's poll numbers bear this out, at the moment.  If Wisconsin's unemployment rate keeps going down, and the surpluses hold, Walker's got it in the bag.  We'll see.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 04:09:38 PM »
I've heard that Walker's poll numbers bear this out, at the moment.  If Wisconsin's unemployment rate keeps going down, and the surpluses hold, Walker's got it in the bag.  We'll see.

This is true. Both Barrett and Falk are polling as losers. Barrett slightly less than her, and that's why the unions pushed him in.

You see, the unions have WI in their crosshairs. They're laying down everything they've got.

WI will not take this step backward. It will not be a stroll through the park, though, like the  race being run by the incumbent of Bellevue City Council Ward 1. No, it will be slightly more difficult than that.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:18:42 PM by shoes off the couch »

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 05:03:58 PM »
Here's a helpful clue to lurking DUmmies.

The key is the Legislative branch, not the executive branch. Gain control of the Senate.

It's what we're aiming for come Nov, 6th. We're going to make obama a cooked duck President, make Reid hammer-less and de-fang Bela Pelosi. We'll put the country in a gridlock for 4 years.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.