Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive wants Christie brought on  (Read 706 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
brain-damaged primitive wants Christie brought on
« on: February 11, 2012, 09:18:10 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2476564

Oh my.

I made my daily excursion to the old DU, to see if it's been taken down yet, which it should have been a very long time ago now.  It's however in its final death throes, meaning the reactionary primitives who can't deal with change will have to hurry and get with the program, getting their asses over to the new and improved DU.

Me. Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Thu Feb-09-12 10:33 PM
Original message

Chris Christie Anyone?

<<<snip>>>

“Now, is that likely to happen? Hell no, it ain't likely to happen. But it's the first time in my life time where there's a real chance," the Republican said.

He identified New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie as the one potential candidate who could possibly overcome the fact that a brokered convention -- where the party's delegates would decide in August who the nominee would be -- would in many ways be the ultimate back-room deal, flying in the face of the entire Tea Party ethos.

"He could be the one guy where the Tea Party people, the outsiders, the people who are for turning over the apple baskets, he may be the one where people say, 'Finally our guy got in the race. Isn't this good? We're going to make the establishment take him,'" the GOP leader said.

"I don't see anybody trying to do anything to affect it yet. But you got to be an idiot. If you've ever read a book about how presidents are nominated, you could see this scenario as a possibility," he added. "People are starting to say, 'Damn, I thought Mitt could put this together.'"…cont…

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/09/mitt-romney-re...

DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Thu Feb-09-12 11:16 PM
Response to Original message

1. Bring the turd on, he is a piece of floating shit and the governments of the World will PAY to keep him from getting elected. He's the one to start WWIII.

ellisonz Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sat Feb-11-12 03:56 AM

4. Heart Attack ?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: brain-damaged primitive wants Christie brought on
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 09:45:26 AM »
Posting from cellphone so excuse any errors, the guy who chooses to live in a wealthy red county, the reddest in nj, as opposed to living in a crime ridden blue county said that?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 09:49:58 AM »
Posting from cellphone so excuse any errors, the guy who chooses to live in a wealthy red county, the reddest in nj, as opposed to living in a crime ridden blue county said that?

I've always wondered about that.

The brain-damaged primitive's whined a lot over the past several years, about living in the reddest county of New Jersey.

Well, he doesn't have to; there's plenty of blue counties in New Jersey.

And New Jersey being a small state, I'm sure all the brain-damaged primitive would have to do is just move over to the next city, into Blue Heaven.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 10:20:51 AM »
What party used Super Delegates to give their coronation to a certain under qualified, liar of mediocre intelligence in 2008?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 11:20:38 AM »
I've always wondered about that.

The brain-damaged primitive's whined a lot over the past several years, about living in the reddest county of New Jersey.

Well, he doesn't have to; there's plenty of blue counties in New Jersey.

And New Jersey being a small state, I'm sure all the brain-damaged primitive would have to do is just move over to the next city, into Blue Heaven.

Of course he doesn't have to live in the reddest county in the State, he's free to move to the corrupt crime ridden blue counties, Essex County is about an hour or less away. It's like kpete who chooses to live in a wealthy area, it's like Springsteen and Bon Jovi who choose to live in red counties, it's like Hollywood elites who preach 1 thing yet choose to live places where the people they supposedly care for could never afford to live, it's like DU claiming they care about the poor yet the poor can't afford the membership fees and are relegated to 2nd class status.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:25:54 AM by Ballygrl »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 12:34:10 PM »
DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Thu Feb-09-12 11:16 PM

1. Bring the turd on, he is a piece of floating shit

Sounds like a self-description for DainBramaged.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender