Author Topic: Philosoraptor. does it need anything more?  (Read 1950 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Philosoraptor. does it need anything more?
« on: May 07, 2008, 08:02:17 PM »
Philosoraptor  (1000+ posts)     Wed May-07-08 06:37 AM
Original message
The jerk made it 8 years without impeachment. How and why?
 Advertisements [?]Not one serious effort to impeach ever occurred. As if the jerk didn't quite qualify for impeachment, or even censure. Sad when you think about it, how much trouble and effort the right wing assholes went through to impeach Bill, and the utter lack of any desire to impeach the worst president of all time.

Was America simply fed up with impeachment after Clinton? Or was it that only repubs can impeach?

How is it and why is it that this cheap criminal and his gangsters got away with it all Scott free?

I am so, so disappointed in the American people.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3254334

melody  (1000+ posts)       Wed May-07-08 06:39 AM
Response to Original message
1. BushCo kills people... no one wanted to die
 Paul Wellstone tried to block them.

Bad peots don't die, they go to DU.

melody  (1000+ posts)       Wed May-07-08 08:36 AM
Response to Reply #16
21. To anyone who studies the Bush crime family, it is the only explanation
 They amass information (as in the Boys Town pedo ring) to blackmail people. Those they can't blackmail or bribe, they kill. 

Maybe you can get a degree in bush crime family studies from Berkley.

melody  (1000+ posts)       Wed May-07-08 06:00 PM
Response to Reply #67
74. Unfortunately, the BFEE has its talons in most major political figures or they wouldn't be powerful
 The only way to get rid of them is to rid ourselves of the viscera of the government. 

OR...it's all in your heads, DUmmies.

Perry Logan  (1000+ posts)       Wed May-07-08 07:06 AM
4. The system is rigged in their favor. Justice comes hard in a rigged system.

playing the victom card - always a liberal crowd pleaser.

KharmaTrain  (1000+ posts)       Wed May-07-08 07:22 AM
5. Need A List?
 We start out with a repugnican dominated House & Senate that provided a rubber stamp to allow this regime to pillage at will with ZERO oversight...as they were sucking up the spoils with him. They allowed him to ramrod all sorts of spending bills through that turned a budget surplus into a defecit in no time. Then they allowed him to politicize all the parts of the executive and judiciary with partisan hacks who now enable this regime to stonewall and obstruct and continue their destruction.

The other part is the corporate media...they all but swooned over the manchild in 2000 and have been coward and "kept in line" by hate radio and a massive GOOP propaganda machine that all but shutdown any contrary opionion or true investigation. It's still going on despite millions tuning out and finding their news in other places.

Lastly, it was years of compalcency by Democrats who allowed the GOOP to steal this country blind...not engaging or challenging. Fortunately those times have changed. No matter how bad things look now, we have made some big progress over the past couple years and more is on the way. But there's a big mess to clean up.

(don't we have a mentally handicapped smilie?)

KharmaTrain  (1000+ posts)       Wed May-07-08 09:26 AM
Response to Reply #9
40. And The Alternative??
 We've had a long, long road to come back in the past few years...and many expected a 180 turn in the country...I was just glad to slow down the runaway criminality of this regime. I'm not sure how much was slowed, but at least roadblocks existed now where none did prior to January, 2007. The damage that has been done can't be wisked away in 100 days or 6 months or even 2 years...and many thought mountains would be moved. We still are learning about all the corruption and crimes that have been committed over the past 7 years and this upcoming election speaks to further corruption or a solid break from repugnican control.

I feel a lot of frustration myself, but not doubts. I've seen a lot of ebb and flow in my life and hope that the darkest days are now behind...but it's gonna be one hell of a clean-up job and the goal now will be to hold Democrats to restore some sanity into this country and for an accountability of what and WHO were responsible. Change is happening...alas slowly, but better than no change at all.

Cheers...

uh...yeah...the DUmmies will get right on that one...

old mark (55 posts)      Wed May-07-08 08:29 AM
12. If a Democrat is elected....
 ...the impeachment drive will start again. Watch the media-I predict the Democrat president won't last three months without the first calls for impeachment proceedings beginning on national TV. Repubs will do anything foul to slow down and confuse the people and any type of progress or positive change in this country. There have already been threats on some of the more right wing gun forums to shoot Obama, and I expect there will be many more when he wins the big one.
They are evil, stupid people who are convinced they are correct and never have a second thought about it. They are easily played by their "leaders".

mark

Evil Stupid people WHO OWN YER ASS, MARK!   :evillaugh:

The Backlash Cometh  (1000+ posts)     Wed May-07-08 08:31 AM
15. Two words: shadow government
 Simply, there are hidden agendas and the government they want us to believe we are, and the government we actually are, are two different things. And, the ugliest truth of all, is that that shadow government must be Republican in nature because Democrats get penalized more often, even when they follow their open policies, than Republicans do when they get caught with their hidden ones.

run by lizards...

well, Stalin was one of 'your' guys...

suegeo (1000+ posts)      Wed May-07-08 10:03 AM
49. Because of Ritual Sacrifice and group PTSD
 The powers that be have been studying group and individual psychology for some time. They knew that people seeing others jump into the volcano in Sept 2001 would stir up some ancient reaction to ritual sacrifice. That's why the media whores showed those images over and over and over and over and over.

As a result, they knew people would look to authority. I think this phenonemom (sp) was discovered by psychology quite some time ago.

They probably have another scientific name from group PTSD by now. But as a population, we were (still are) suffering from it yet. There is a reason that you're told not to make any major decisions after a loved one dies. You're not thinking correctly. The public was not thinking (at all) after sept. 01, so the gold-plated coffin salesmen that make up the crime family running America stepped in.

They needed a new pearl harbor to give them cover, and they got one. I think a few freaks in the govt. engineered this, and the creeps at the top let them so the power could take advantage and enrich themselves.

The Dems. probably are being threatened with their lives and their families lives. But the fascists are probably threatening to kill more of us peasants as well. 

what was that part about sanity again?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Philosoraptor. does it need anything more?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 08:04:49 PM »
You know, I've noticed a change in the number of posts, and the tenor of the posts, of the phalloscraping primitive.

He was away for a while, in one of those rooms with soft walls.

And now he's back.

It looks to me as if they changed his prescriptions.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 08:12:32 PM »
The 'ole Ranger is getting good at bringing good topics to the DUmpster.  :-)

Now, can I have my bitchslap, sir?  :lmao:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 08:17:18 PM »
The 'ole Ranger is getting good at bringing good topics to the DUmpster.  :-)

Now, can I have my bitchslap, sir?  :lmao:

given.
Now stop slacking and get back on guard duty.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 08:21:18 PM »

given.

Sir, yes sir.  :-)

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 08:22:50 PM »

given.

Sir, yes sir.  :-)

What is your third General Order?

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2008, 08:25:28 PM »

When I was a soldier,

I will report violations of my special orders, emergencies, and anything not covered in my instructions, to the commander of the relief.

As a civilian,

I will guard all beer within the limits of my post and restock all beer depleted.  :-)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 08:28:46 PM »

When I was a soldier,

I will report violations of my special orders, emergencies, and anything not covered in my instructions, to the commander of the relief.

As a civilian,

I will guard all beer within the limits of my post and restock all beer depleted.  :-)

well, alright then...carry on.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 10:00:00 PM »
Philosoraptor  (1000+ posts)     Wed May-07-08 06:37 AM
Original message
The jerk made it 8 years without impeachment. How and why?

Because...Phallus-scraper...wishful thinking and blind hatered topped off with a dollop of BDS by you and your cohorts does NOT equate to an impeachable offense by the President.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2008, 10:39:15 PM »
Note to DUchebags:

Impeachment is for actual crimes.

Elections are for differences of opinion.

SUCK IT DUmmies!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 10:40:09 PM »
Note to DUchebags:

Impeachment is for actual crimes.

Elections are for differences of opinion.

SUCK IT DUmmies!

Damn, hammer meet nail. Hi5.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 07:59:40 AM »
I see the Missouri Department of Mental Health finally let MoPaul out of his straight-jacket.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 10:08:32 AM »
well, alright then...carry on.

And the 4th General Order???
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »
Maybe you can get a degree in bush crime family studies from Berkley.
Would that be BFEE 101 dutch? :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 05:59:43 PM »
I see the Missouri Department of Mental Health finally let MoPaul out of his straight-jacket.

It was the cuts the Dems put in during the last FY budget vote.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"