Author Topic: FarLeftFist bashes Catholics...  (Read 5877 times)

Online CC27

FarLeftFist bashes Catholics...
« on: February 08, 2012, 08:35:38 PM »
FarLeftFist

View profile

CALM THE **** DOWN, CATHOLICS!
Oh. You are calm. Sorry...

Looks like the only ones freaking out are the desperate GOP and it's faux outraged base. And while the media keeps TRYING to make this a story America keeps shrugging and saying "who the **** cares, we agree that contraception is an important part of health and well-being, are you people crazy?!".

I'm telling you, as a young(ish) person myself (31 yrs old) this is one of those 'last of a dying breed' issues that is a throwback to a time when women wore poodle skirts and dancing too close was considered risque. Back to a time when the faster the drumbeat the closer to Satan. Under 2 decades until petty non-sensical prude issues like this go away for good. No one cares about this non-issue anymore.

The whole mindframe behind this faux outrage is ridiculous. Lets see, they are anti-choice, yet also anti-contraception, so that means they are basically saying sex should ONLY be done when it is meant for reproductive purposes. Do you know how insanely silly that sounds to someone my age let alone the next generation 20 yrs from now?! Actually you probably do know how silly and ridiculous that sounds, along with the rest of America who can't seem to muster up a 'give-a-****' about this nonsense issue. But I can see how this issue really rallies up the inbred morons on the other side of the aisle who love nothing more than tying religion to the Constitution.

Conservatism is dead. And while it still has a pulse (like living in our SCOTUS), it is well on it's way to its grave. When I see polls and charts showing that 70+% of people age 18-35 believe same-sex marriage should be legalized you better believe that the final nail in the coffin of conservatism is under 2 decades away.

So go right ahead:

1-Media
2-Bill O'Reilly
3-Father 'whatever your name is on FOX nooze whining'
4-RepubliCon senators and congressmen

if you feel the need to cry, complain, throw a temper-tantrum, and squirm and squeal to make yourselves feel better than by all means please go right ahead, because this faux outrage will doom your party even further and expose how relentlessly out of touch with society's current state of affairs you really are. While all of you conservative congressmen/women sit in your homes in your gated communities FAR removed from the real world, feel comforted by the fact that your teenage and 20somethings sons and daughters are WAAAY more intelligent than you because they ARE using contraceptive and practicing safe-sex, something the dying breed just can't seem to wrap their tiny little brains around.

Pres. Obama, PLEASE don't flip-flop on this issue. This is a great achievement not only for women's rights but for society as a whole. Never feel bad giving power to the people. Now we're starting to look like a civilized society. Can I get an AMEN!

Come over here and say this shit to my face asshole.  :bird:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002286357

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: FarLeftFist bashes Catholics...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 08:41:20 PM »
Yeah.

I saw this dribble over there a few minutes ago, but it's stupider than usual for a primitive, and so I'm glad someone else bothered to bring it here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 08:41:38 PM »
The lies they must tell themselves.

Online CC27

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 08:42:28 PM »
Yeah.

I saw this dribble over there a few minutes ago, but it's stupider than usual for a primitive, and so I'm glad someone else bothered to bring it here.

Really pissed me off. I don't know why.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 08:44:00 PM »
Really pissed me off. I don't know why.

Because it's bigoted and intolerant.

And decent and civilized people can't stomach Hate.

That's why it pissed you off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RWKindaGuy

• Hiding in the hinterlands as a professional
  • One giant rightward step for mankind
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 08:44:12 PM »
Actually you probably do know how silly and ridiculous that sounds, along with the rest of America who can't seem to muster up a 'give-a-****' about this nonsense issue.

Well it would be quite the different story if the MSM had the guts to talk about the morning after ABORTION drug that is also mandated for coverage in the ruling.  But I guess you already knew that ... you POS.  I wonder how many Catholics, let alone Americans in general, who are in favor of that?

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 08:44:47 PM »
Ya know.....I get the Catholic outrage, I'm outraged as well.....

But what I don't get is that they gotta be FREE!!!!!!!!  Last time I looked a month's supply of BC pills could be had at WalMart for a measly $4......WTF, over....??

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 08:46:11 PM »
The country was so much better off when real men could challenge each other to a duel. Either you put yourself behind your beliefs and went on to the field of battle or crawled way lie the coward you were.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Online CC27

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 08:47:35 PM »
Because it's bigoted and intolerant.

And decent and civilized people can't stomach Hate.

That's why it pissed you off.

I go to Church and mind my own business. I don't push being Catholic on anybody. You do what you want.The DUmmie can shove its post where the sun don't shine.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 08:49:05 PM »
Hmmmm.

.....in your gated communities FAR removed from the real world.....

It sounds like a reference to the kpete primitive, to me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 08:57:17 PM »
Now we're starting to look like a civilized society

Uh huh abortion is really civilized.  :mental:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 08:58:43 PM »
What part of the separation of church and state don't they understand? Is it only supposed to flow in one direction? It doesn't matter if it's a tiny minority. 70% of the country consider themselves Christians and yet we go out of our way to protect athiests' rights. I'd really like to know why this isn't hypocritical. Either the 1st Amendment matters or it doesn't. If it can be abused by this administration it can be abused by another. Next time, it just might not go the way you want, DUmmies.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 08:59:39 PM »
Uh huh abortion is really civilized.  :mental:
Kill them when they're young, kill them if they get too old, and rule them with an iron fist while they breathe.

It's the "progressive" way of doing things.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 09:01:39 PM »
What part of the separation of church and state don't they understand? Is it only supposed to flow in one direction? It doesn't matter if it's a tiny minority. 70% of the country consider themselves Christians and yet we go out of our way to protect athiests' rights. I'd really like to know why this isn't hypocritical. Either the 1st Amendment matters or it doesn't. If it can be abused by this administration it can be abused by another. Next time, it just might not go the way you want, DUmmies.

Cindie

To them freedom of religion means that, yes you can practice religion, but you better be quiet about it, and you better conform to whatever moral standards the left has today.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 09:02:14 PM »
If you think that most of American's don't care about this issue, why bother with this huge screed DUmmie?  I don't have a problem with birth control, but I do have a problem with the Government FORCING Catholic's to go against their faith. It doesn't matter how many polls they do that claim that a majority of catholic women use birth control, let's see a poll asking them if they feel the GOVERNMENT should force Catholic's to give it to everyone who works for them or be fined hundreds of thousands of dollars.  

I'm watching Hannity right now and Jehmu Greene just told Andrea Tantaros that she wouldn't be in the chair (on the air) if not for birth control. This is liberalism in a nut shell. I can't stand Jehmu Greene.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 09:03:10 PM »
There's a big big big problem with the Ku Kluxer primitive's speculation here about the upcoming generations and their values.

It's a big deal among the primitives that the European-derived peoples are in decline, while the brown and black people are ascending.  It makes sense, if one examines demographics.

But what makes the Ku Kluxer primitive think these young browns and blacks have the same values as the young European-derived, in regards to same-sex "marriage," homosexuality, abortion, and the like?

Uh, I don't think so; I don't think they have the same values as the withering-away European-derived peoples.

Moslems in favor of same-sex "marriage"?  Are you kidding me?

The Ku Kluxer primitive needs to remember that not everybody thinks like he does.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 09:03:44 PM »
Ya know.....I get the Catholic outrage, I'm outraged as well.....

But what I don't get is that they gotta be FREE!!!!!!!!  Last time I looked a month's supply of BC pills could be had at WalMart for a measly $4......WTF, over....??

doc

But Jehmu Greene said that women can't afford it.  :whatever:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 09:06:12 PM »
Kill them when they're young, kill them if they get too old, and rule them with an iron fist while they breathe.

It's the "progressive" way of doing things.

They are going to "population control" themselves right out of government handouts.

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 09:11:00 PM »
But Jehmu Greene said that women can't afford it.  :whatever:

Well....like my grandmother used to say, if they can't afford $4, they can hold a penny between their knees, and when they reach menopause, they still have the penny.....

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »
They are going to "population control" themselves right out of government handouts.
The whole thing reminds me of 'Logan's Run'
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline redwhit

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »
They don't seem to realize that a government invasive and powerful enough to dictate what an organized religion must do against its will is also powerful and invasive enough to:

1. Declare head-scarves dangerous to proper heads of hair and therefore illegal
2. Require those declaring themselves agnostic tithe extra to the government
3. Declare abortion completely illegal

Ok, maybe a bit of a stretch but not too much.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 09:39:01 PM »
It's all just part of the Progressive Religious worldview...anything and everything with any connection to sex must be totally without cost or consequences.  On any other topic, they can occasionally be rational, tolerant, and sane, but when it touches their sacred belief in the power and purity of all sexual actions, they have no ability to recognize reality.

They're greatest joy, and the greatest joy of their master, is to offend God.  Therefore the need for free sex and the right to murder the result and demand that the government pay for all of it.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 10:51:47 PM »
While all of you conservative congressmen/women sit in your homes in your gated communities FAR removed from the real world, feel comforted by the fact that your teenage and 20somethings sons and daughters are WAAAY more intelligent than you because they ARE using contraceptive and practicing safe-sex, something the dying breed just can't seem to wrap their tiny little brains around.

There is no such thing as safe-sex, DUmmie, condoms fail.  Condoms don't protect skin they don't cover.  It slows some venereal diseases down, but not all.

Chemical contraceptives fail, just read the label on any anti-biotic.

The only reason twentysomethings behave like children is because our society allows it.  They do things because it feels good and society has deemed that they face no consequences for what is and remains an absurd behavior.  Your twentysomethings turn into married thirtysomethings that can't handle responsibility or anything else effectively.  Tune in to 16 and pregnant, those are your people.

FarLeftFist, you are seriously screwed up in the head.  What do those same 18-35 year olds think after being out in the real world for a few years?  What do they think after having children of their own?  What do you think they think after a few years of watching money sponged out of their paychecks to support layabouts that are drunk at 9 AM and women who won't stop having kids they can't support?  Or better yet, having their money spent all out of proportion on a disease that only affects a small portion of the population, that took risks to catch it in the first place? 

I remember an episode where I went to a beach when I was eighteen with a friend that had a shirt that read "Eradicate Virginity", I thought it in poor taste compared to my Big Johnson Tents T-shirt, but whatever.  He had a man walk up to him when were on the beach that suggested pointedly that he put that shirt away, get married, have a daughter, wait for her to be a teenager, and then wear that T-shirt.  It was the first time I ever saw that guy look downright sheepish.  I've never seen that shirt again.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »
As a Catholic all I have to say to the left on this issue is this :bird:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 10:56:12 PM »
How long would a thread title like this last at DU?

CALM THE **** DOWN, MUSLIMS!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats