Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive wonders  (Read 2830 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
brain-damaged primitive wonders
« on: February 08, 2012, 08:15:37 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2476228

Oh my.

I'm still at the death-bed of the old DU, hoping the end comes quickly so the reactionary primitives who can't deal with change have no choice but to swim over to the new DU.  The primitives are easier to keep track of, when they're all in one single place.

DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sun Feb-05-12 08:04 PM
Original message

I wonder how many people could be fed on the cost of half-time?

10,000?

DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Sun Feb-05-12 10:16 PM
Response to Reply #3

6. (sigh) As union since 1966, I couldn't agree more

however, half time is unnecessary.

Whoa.  Something's not right here.

The brain-damaged primitive, who's an angry guy 240 pounds, and 5'8" in altitude, has always alleged himself to be 58, 59 years old.

He was a member of a labor union when he was 14, 15 years old?

Anyway.

The brain-damaged primitive has a few new campfires lit, all of them beginning, predictably, with "**** you, xxxxx."

(The title of this particular campfire's about the only exception.)

The brain-damaged primitive's got a real attitude problem, always being so negative about things.

Now, franksolich is a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet, but franksolich is pissed off with the brain-damaged primitive, given his strident, relentless negativity.

I think the brain-damaged primitive should get what he deserves, with that attitude of his; I'm hoping that the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) is hitting him hard, and that some drunk's hitting his automobile again.

Such woes couldn't possibly happen to a better person more worthy of them.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: brain-damaged primitive wonders
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 08:39:21 AM »
How many people could be fed on the tax dollars extorted from people and thrown at the "arts"?

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 08:43:56 AM »
Or stupid "health" studies, such as what happens when you smoke dope and drink malt liquor?  What is the effect of drinking on Chinese hookers?  How does penis size correlate to whether or not you're a pitcher or a catcher in a gay relationship?  Actual studies, paid for by you and me through our illustrious democrat-controlled government, dainbramaged.  How many could be fed? 

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 09:21:50 AM »
My guess would be that the 'halve tyme" fed millions of families.  Put the government in charge and it could feed thousands.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 09:54:50 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2476228

The primitives are easier to keep track of, when they're all in one single place.

I don't know about you, but on DU3, I don't know a majority of the posters. I've never heard of em.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 12:42:36 PM »

Oh my.

I'm still at the death-bed of the old DU, hoping the end comes quickly so the reactionary primitives who can't deal with change have no choice but to swim over to the new DU.  The primitives are easier to keep track of, when they're all in one single place.

Whoa.  Something's not right here.

The brain-damaged primitive, who's an angry guy 240 pounds, and 5'8" in altitude, has always alleged himself to be 58, 59 years old.

He was a member of a labor union when he was 14, 15 years old?

Anyway.

The brain-damaged primitive has a few new campfires lit, all of them beginning, predictably, with "**** you, xxxxx."

(The title of this particular campfire's about the only exception.)

The brain-damaged primitive's got a real attitude problem, always being so negative about things.

Now, franksolich is a nice guy, one of the nicest guys one can ever hope to meet, but franksolich is pissed off with the brain-damaged primitive, given his strident, relentless negativity.

I think the brain-damaged primitive should get what he deserves, with that attitude of his; I'm hoping that the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) is hitting him hard, and that some drunk's hitting his automobile again.

Such woes couldn't possibly happen to a better person more worthy of them.

There is no problem of his that couldn't be fixed by the proper use of a 2X4 across the skull.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 01:15:44 PM »
For some ungodly reason, I rowed over there.  Their thread sucks the oxygen clean out of the room.  Unbelievable. 

Gee, look at those liberal democrats.  I wish I could be just like them! 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 01:19:49 PM »
For some ungodly reason, I rowed over there.  Their thread sucks the oxygen clean out of the room.  Unbelievable. 

Gee, look at those liberal democrats.  I wish I could be just like them! 

You're acting your avatar out again, aren't you? :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 01:45:41 PM »
How many people could be fed on the tax dollars extorted from people and thrown at the "arts"?

How more people could be fed if they were not spending more of their money on food and fuel because of left-wing green/Glo-Bull warming policies?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 03:43:12 PM »
Oh my.

Obamanaut Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Feb-08-12 03:26 PM
Response to Original message

23. How many could be fed for the cost of ONE meal at a $34,000/plate fundraiser attended by the President recently?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 04:23:10 PM »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 04:28:06 PM »
Aw crap, you beat me to it. :bawl:

Well, as I mentioned, I'm a constant attender at the death-bed of the old DU, hoping it passes quickly, and that the reactionary primitives, the ones who can't deal with change, have no choice but to get their asses into the new DU, so all the primitives are in one place.

The old DU's withering away, but not quite fast enough to suit me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 04:43:08 PM »
Well, as I mentioned, I'm a constant attender at the death-bed of the old DU, hoping it passes quickly, and that the reactionary primitives, the ones who can't deal with change, have no choice but to get their asses into the new DU, so all the primitives are in one place.

The old DU's withering away, but not quite fast enough to suit me.
I wouldn't be too hasty about that.
The self-imposed isolation of the few remaining primatives do provide valuable insight.
They seem to be blissfully unaware they are being observed.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 04:52:05 PM »
I am beginning to wonder if 0bamanaut is Operation Mind Crime in another life.

A $34,000 plate dinner for 0bama never fed a hungry child.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.