Author Topic: Masternumbnuts is worried  (Read 373 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Masternumbnuts is worried
« on: February 06, 2012, 12:46:48 PM »
Another case of wishful thinking.
Misdirection is key to many of their rants.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002273788
Mon Feb 6, 2012, 07:11 AM
TheMastersNemesis (171 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

Why The Racist, Bigoted, Elitist GOP Ended Posse Comitatis
One thing is certain. If the GOP ever gets the power it wants it will use the US military against protest in the US. That is why they ended Posse Comitatis. There was no reason to end that law whatsoever. The OWS crackdowns are just a shadow of what the GOP has in store for the country. The RW is behind these crackdowns and Democratic politicians are too weak to resist them. The flag the the GOP honors has an iron fist on it. 
Right, you posted it, so it must be true.

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)
Mon Feb 6, 2012, 07:27 AM
 Bohunk68 (65 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

1. Right on, Brother

I been saying this to people for some time on fb. NDAA ensures that when the troops are brought back, they will be used against OWS and anyone else who protests. Will the troops be on the 99% side or the 1%? I think we already know the answer, look at what the police departments are already doing. What the was Carl Levin thinking of? Get ready folks, cause the whip is going to come down and everyone can cower and say, "Yessir, can I have another?" "Did ya see the Kardashians? How 'bout them Giants?" Stay glued to your TV. Sarcasm thingee here.

Click here to purchase valentine hearts!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Response to Bohunk68 (Reply #1)
Mon Feb 6, 2012, 07:43 AM
TheMastersNemesis (171 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

2. Too Many Troubling Red Flags

There are too many red flags to ignore. BTW how is your brother. We talked years ago on email. a_gar_funkel.

Click here to purchase valentine hearts!
Whatever happened to the 911 forum?
Seems more suited to this sort of gibberish.

NU, piddles on the campfire.
Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)
Mon Feb 6, 2012, 07:59 AM
 Nuclear Unicorn (4,364 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

3. So...

...a Democrat-majority senate allows the bill to the floor and votes on it where it passes with 96 votes, then a Democrat president signs it and Democrat mayors in largely blue cities are cracking down on OWS.

Egads! Those republicans are diabolic!

The flag the GOP honors has an iron fist on it.

Fists are scary. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

Re: Masternumbnuts is worried
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 01:26:41 PM »
These are the same stupid people that hated the "Oath Keepers."  The pretzels the DUches twist themselves into is quite amazing. It is the one thing that they do well.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.