Author Topic: Who I am is nunuvyurbiznez: the third chapter  (Read 5461 times)

Offline nunuvyurbiznez

• Probationary (Probie)
Who I am is nunuvyurbiznez: the third chapter
« on: January 28, 2012, 10:29:00 PM »
This time, KEEP YOUR PERSONAL VENDETTAS AGAINST ME OUT.  Take it to the other thread you derailed.

I'm conservative, having left behind the mental disorder known as "liberalism" long ago.

I'm a huge privacy advocate, particularly online, so please don't expect much more personal information about me.  The less you or those monitoring this site know, the better for me.

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Who I am is nunuvyurbiznez: the third chapter
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 10:41:46 PM »
You are a human douche bag, I hope that serves you well.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 10:43:34 PM »
You are a human douche bag, I hope that serves you well.

:-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 10:46:44 PM »
"The third chapter"  :lmao:

Well, the hour of waiting has expired and I have given you the third bitchslap.

See you in an hour.  :wink:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:50:02 PM by FreeBorn »

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 10:48:40 PM »
This time, KEEP YOUR PERSONAL VENDETTAS AGAINST ME OUT.  Take it to the other thread you derailed.

I'm conservative, having left behind the mental disorder known as "liberalism" long ago.

I'm a huge privacy advocate, particularly online, so please don't expect much more personal information about me.  The less you or those monitoring this site know, the better for me.

Nobody here gives a shit about your personal information.  You are clearly an asshole that needs a good ass kicking, take it elsewhere joyboy.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 10:53:52 PM »
Do you usually piss in the corner after your host invites you in?  Go away.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 10:55:41 PM »
The less you or those monitoring this site know, the better for me.
We should respect nunuvyurbiznez's privacy wishes.  It could mean the difference between life and death.  I think that he's either Jason Bourne or Valerie Plame.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 11:00:19 PM »
Ah, the little pissant has gone off to infest something else.

Privacy wishes are certainly not a problem. I can well imagine a fully-grown man of 19 (give or take a year) is slightly embarrassed to have the word go out about his still living in Mommy's basement.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 11:03:16 PM »
Ah, the little pissant has gone off to infest something else.

Privacy wishes are certainly not a problem. I can well imagine a fully-grown man of 19 (give or take a year) is slightly embarrassed to have the word go out about his still living in Mommy's basement.

I have it on super secret authority that he's really a 59-year old furry and he's still living in the basement.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 11:04:01 PM »
I have it on super secret authority that he's really a 59-year old furry and he's still living in the basement.

19 in dog years?   :lmao:

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 11:09:43 PM »
19 in dog years?   :lmao:

Quit insulting mah puppies!!
 :rofl:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 11:21:28 PM »
Personal vendetta? Against you?

Stop. Hurt. Sides. Laughing. Aren't we the paranoid one here?

You hold yourself in far too high regard. And again I say to you, "Lighten up, Francis."
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline nunuvyurbiznez

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2012, 10:31:00 PM »
It's really truly sad that you are all the assholes you imagine me to be.  You know what?  Fine.  **** it.  You really want to know who I am?  Jinx ****ing McHue.  I left and locked myself out of my old profile (changed the email and password for my account so I couldn't log in anymore) because I was just spending too much time online and not enough with my family.  If you doubt my identity, ask BEG or Schade.  I was friends with them on Facebook for a while (again, before realizing I was spending too much time online).  Still in doubt?  Here's my blog, which I haven't done much with in a while: http://www.shockandblog.com/  Contact me there if you want to verify.  So anyway, congratulations, dicks.  You mobbed, pissed off, and ran off an old friend not because of my initial, completely innocuous posts you all complained about, but because of your paranoia, distrust, thin skins, and plain old assholery.  "Oh, he's from DU.  Oh, he's from DailyKos.  Oh, he's from Ron Paul."  You weren't like this when I left.  You've since become everything you used to hate most about DU.  Obviously, I got out of this place when the getting was good and now I shall do so again.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 10:43:54 PM »
What a whiny *****.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2012, 10:46:05 PM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 11:01:19 PM »
And, your blog sucks.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 11:08:45 PM »
It's our fault you're an asshole?

**** you and good riddance, Jason.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 05:06:14 AM »
It's really truly sad that you are all the assholes you imagine me to be.  You know what?  Fine.  **** it.  You really want to know who I am?  Jinx ****ing McHue.  I left and locked myself out of my old profile (changed the email and password for my account so I couldn't log in anymore) because I was just spending too much time online and not enough with my family.  If you doubt my identity, ask BEG or Schade.  I was friends with them on Facebook for a while (again, before realizing I was spending too much time online).  Still in doubt?  Here's my blog, which I haven't done much with in a while: http://www.shockandblog.com/  Contact me there if you want to verify.  So anyway, congratulations, dicks.  You mobbed, pissed off, and ran off an old friend not because of my initial, completely innocuous posts you all complained about, but because of your paranoia, distrust, thin skins, and plain old assholery.  "Oh, he's from DU.  Oh, he's from DailyKos.  Oh, he's from Ron Paul."  You weren't like this when I left.  You've since become everything you used to hate most about DU.  Obviously, I got out of this place when the getting was good and now I shall do so again.

Assuming you are telling the truth that statement applies far more to you then us.
Get the help you obviously need.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 05:14:17 AM »
:awjeez:

What a load of complete bullshit.

Why would somebody create an entirely new sock puppet just because he's spending entirely "too much time online?" Locked himself out of his profile?  I don't suppose stupidity plays a part in this cute little line of unmitigated horseshit?

:rotf:   :lmao:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 05:25:03 AM »
By the way,the blog gives a location in Nevada and the old ISP resolves to Utah so that is likely.
This account shows Minnesota so that would mean great measures were taken to come back and act like an ass for no reason.
I mean what would have been the harm in saying "This is who I was and now am back",unless things I don`t know about he would have been welcomed with open arms.

I stand by my thoughts if this is him and that is something has greatly slipped in what once was his mind.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 05:28:54 AM »
By the way,the blog gives a location in Nevada and the old ISP resolves to Utah so that is likely.

This account shows Minnesota so that would mean great measures were taken to come back and act like an ass for no reason.

Yeah, that's where I got thrown; I just don't know how to work this ISP thing so as to get to the real location.  I have to take what I see, as if what I see is the truth.

The language and mannerisms were very much like those of Asher in Wisconsin, and so I jumped on that horse and ran with it.  I jumped on the wrong horse.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 06:46:42 AM »
It's really truly sad that you are all the assholes you imagine me to be.  You know what?  Fine.  **** it.  You really want to know who I am?  Jinx ****ing McHue.  I left and locked myself out of my old profile (changed the email and password for my account so I couldn't log in anymore) because I was just spending too much time online and not enough with my family.  If you doubt my identity, ask BEG or Schade.  I was friends with them on Facebook for a while (again, before realizing I was spending too much time online).  Still in doubt?  Here's my blog, which I haven't done much with in a while: http://www.shockandblog.com/  Contact me there if you want to verify.  So anyway, congratulations, dicks.  You mobbed, pissed off, and ran off an old friend not because of my initial, completely innocuous posts you all complained about, but because of your paranoia, distrust, thin skins, and plain old assholery.  "Oh, he's from DU.  Oh, he's from DailyKos.  Oh, he's from Ron Paul."  You weren't like this when I left.  You've since become everything you used to hate most about DU.  Obviously, I got out of this place when the getting was good and now I shall do so again.

I didn't know it was you.  It takes two usually for assbaggery to ensue, maybe you should reread all of your posts and look at it through the eyes of people who have to deal with trolls frequently.  

I assumented the mods knew who you were (a repeated troll) and that is why you got so much push back. You made the first mistake by the way you introduced yourself. Perhaps if you would have said  you were a poster from a long time ago things would have turned out different.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:54:22 AM by BEG »

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 08:25:44 AM »

Here, you might be needing a few of these:

And yeah, I'm a dick.  Deal with it.  But only to self-important assholes.  Congratulations!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 08:30:11 AM »
:popcorn:

im feeling the love in this thread   :stirpot:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 08:38:48 AM »
I didn't know it was you.  It takes two usually for assbaggery to ensue, maybe you should reread all of your posts and look at it through the eyes of people who have to deal with trolls frequently.  

I assumented the mods knew who you were (a repeated troll) and that is why you got so much push back. You made the first mistake by the way you introduced yourself. Perhaps if you would have said  you were a poster from a long time ago things would have turned out different.

This. Was it so hard to inform us who you were in the beginning or contact the admin team to reset your old password, jinx?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site