Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive upset about.....somebody  (Read 727 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
brain-damaged primitive upset about.....somebody
« on: January 26, 2012, 01:28:26 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2475118

Well, every day I check out the old DU, to see how it's atrophied from the previous day.

We're almost down to the brain-damaged primitive, the No Elephants primitive, and the koko primitive being the only inhabitants on the old Skins's island.

Obviously, the brain-damaged primitive, in his assheaded refusal to get with the program and join the new DU, can't deal with change and improvement. 

DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Fri Jan-20-12 10:27 PM
Original message

Chuckie Todd is a buttwipe unworthy of his credentials

**** you Chuckles for sticking up for the pukes you dishonest prick. Colbert is not only smarter than you, he's famous you're not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=...

Okay.  I'll bite.

Who's "Chuckie Todd"?

No Elephants Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Jan-26-12 02:00 PM
Response to Original message

1. In 2008, he made "full disclosure" on air (one time that I heard) that his wife worked for the Obama campaign. If so, I think she must have been a mole.

To think, that MSNBC chose between him and Republican fool Dick Gregory to host Meet the Press.

Please notice the date-stamps; the brain-damaged primitive made his comment on January 20, and the No Elephants primitive made his comment on January 26, nearly a week later.  And this is the "latest" campfire there.

Time for the brain-damaged primitive to pack his bags and hustle over to the new DU.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: brain-damaged primitive upset about.....somebody
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 01:32:14 PM »
Who's "Chuckie Todd"?

I'm thinking Chuck Todd, or as Rush calls him, "F. Chuck Todd".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Todd
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:37:33 PM »
I'm thinking Chuck Todd, or as Rush calls him, "F. Chuck Todd".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Todd

Well, I don't want to muddy the waters further, but you know I don't know television talking-faces.

The No Elephant primitive mentions "the Republican fool Dick Gregory."

That one stumps me.  The only Dick Gregory--he's probably dead by now--I know about is the black guy who was once a popular comedian and then became a social activist....and if he's still alive, I doubt he's supporting Republicans.

As a kindness to their readers, I suggest the primitives expand on their descriptions of television talking-faces, rather than just simply stating their names.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »
Well, I don't want to muddy the waters further, but you know I don't know television talking-faces.

The No Elephant primitive mentions "the Republican fool Dick Gregory."

That one stumps me.  The only Dick Gregory--he's probably dead by now--I know about is the black guy who was once a popular comedian and then became a social activist....and if he's still alive, I doubt he's supporting Republicans.

As a kindness to their readers, I suggest the primitives expand on their descriptions of television talking-faces, rather than just simply stating their names.
The DUmmy probably meant David Gregory on "Meet The Press".
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 02:13:14 PM »
What planet are these DUches on?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »
I have no idea when F. Chuck Todd ever stood up for Republicans.  But anyway, DainB expects all media personalities to rabidly hate all republicans, no matter what, just like the DUmp?  Is that right?  They're supposed to call them repukes and such, otherwise they're traitors?  
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 03:07:50 PM by Karin »

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »
Well, at least someone jiggled the electrons and bytes around enough to move the ads off the posts.

Posts at the old DUmp are legible again.

I wonder if Skimmer knows his enigmatic, elusive nitwit flunky is making it easier for DUmp luddites to stay at DU2?