Author Topic: Rich bitch Kpete: Why Not Rob The Rich? (shout out)  (Read 13448 times)

Offline Karin

Re: Rich bitch Kpete: Why Not Rob The Rich? (shout out)
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2012, 02:08:23 PM »
From the wtf??? thread:

grasswire (32,592 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

35. what they do is fascinating, from an anthropological point of view

Alexander Solzhenitsyn (sic) said "Give a dog a bad name, and then you can kick it."

That is what today's conservatives do...blah blah blah... something they can kick and hate.

They have decided that I wear five overcoats and stumble around town. They are really angry because of my plans to open a not-for-profit business to benefit music programs in public schools and have done what they can to botch those plans. By constructing the mockable image, they can fling poop without attempting to understand what a good and useful person I am and have been to many people.

This trait is an ugly aspect of some humans. Bitter, meanspirited, ugly. And we all know how history treats those who snarl and claw and act to harm others.

What the hell did we do with your half-baked, cockamamie plans?  Specifics, please. 

"what a good and useful person I am..."   O-)  Oh please. 

eShirl (9,933 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

33. I didn't realize anyone still used the word "moonbat"

the scallywaggs

You don't know there's a well-known site called Moonbattery?  They make fun of your type all the time.  It's a good word, named after George Mionbot, he's a real loon. 

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2012, 02:15:05 PM »
Which one of you hateful Rethugs messed up the pie lady's plans ?     :rotf:

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2012, 02:15:59 PM »
Which one of you hateful Rethugs messed up the pie lady's plans ?     :rotf:

I saw the pies she was selling in some DUmmie thread.  I wouldn't have fed that horrendous looking thing to my dog.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »
Wow, what a barn burner of a thread.  Kpete busted while trying to "keep it real".

:rofl:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2012, 02:19:34 PM »
I saw the pies she was selling in some DUmmie thread.  I wouldn't have fed that horrendous looking thing to my dog.

Well, when this is your definition of creativity:

Who would?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2012, 02:40:29 PM »
Oh my.

I fear the fecund grasswire primitive is a little addled.

They have decided that I wear five overcoats and stumble around town.

And pulling a child's little red wagon behind her, as she self-admittedly does.

The fecund grasswire primitive paints her own portrait--we just admire the portrait--with her own words.

As she's the painter, the portraitist, herself, she surely can't complain about what her audience sees.

This is the primitive who shops for groceries every day because "it's European."

They are really angry because of my plans to open a not-for-profit business to benefit music programs in public schools.....

Skeptical, yes, angry, no way. 

Skeptical because one's not sure if the fecund grasswire primitive has the cerebral capacity to understand all the Democrat-imposed rules and regulations on business, including "non-profit" ones--rules and regulations ranging from electrical wiring to occupancy maximums to the janitorial.

I'm not sure the fecund grasswire primitive's even gotten around to inquiring yet, and when she does, I'm skeptical she'll think it's worth it.

What decent and civilized people are "angry" about is the fecund grasswire primitive's plan to give free pie to the rich, and to charge the poor.

She'd probably give a whole pie to the kpete primitive, and charge nadin five bucks for a little sliver of a slice.

.....and have done what they can to botch those plans.

I'm not sure what anybody's done to "botch" those plans.

The fecund grasswire primitive needs to understand the DUmpster's like people sitting in a living room watching television.

They're just watching a show; they have no influence over the characters, the situations, and the outcome of any particular television show.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2012, 02:43:55 PM »
The fecund grasswire primitive needs to understand the DUmpster's like people sitting in a living room watching television.

They're just watching a show; they have no influence over the characters, the situations, and the outcome of any particular television show.

And we do a lot of this:

:popcorn:

And this:

:???:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2012, 02:46:50 PM »
And we do a lot of this:

And this:

:???:

...and this:

:rotf:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2012, 02:50:25 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »
Well, of course Grasswire has to have someone to blame about the non-start of that venture.  I'm surprised nobody has made an outraged post "What did they do to you?  Tell me!!!  Call Obama!  Call the media!! Call your local congressperson!!"

I'm serious in my question, Grasswire.  What did we do?  We helpfully pointed out some of the regulatory hurdles we faced in our own start-ups.  We pointed out some watch-fors in the budgeting and analysis phase, such as insurance costs.  This is helping, not hurting.    

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2012, 03:18:52 PM »
And yet, not one of you has the guts to come over here and confront us directly. You hide behind Skinner's skirt because you know we can't post over there. C'mon put on your big girl panties. Especially you Pam...come on over and defend your obsession with raiding poor people's food banks while you have a cushy government job and a long summer vacation and a husband who makes a decent living...patting yourself on the back because you would've made a damn sweet slave owner...accusing your husband of alcoholism & abuse while bragging about the expensive jewelry he bought you...making sure the world knows what a long suffering wife you are while the man takes you on a cruise where you proceed to molest the poor cabana boy and make fantasy plans to run off to Alaska with him...pretend you're the world's greatest mom while your daughter can't wait to get away from you.

You people, regardless of your income level (or lack) are more obsessed with money & stuff than any other people on the planet. For a group of people who try to convince the world that your compassion trumps money, that your profound love for sucker fish trumps human survival...you guys know in your hearts that if you were told "see that river over there? Well, there's a bazillion dollars buried about 4 feet down. You can have it all...BUT you have to keep it all yourself, you can't donate a dime and you're going to wipe out the last population of endangered sucker fish!" Every single one of you would ask the same thing, "Where the hell's the backhoe?" Well, except maybe UP, it could probably just use it's claws to dig in the dirt. And even then you wouldn't be happy when you found out there was someone who had a bazillion and two dollars.

Because you know what it really is? It has nothing to do with having rough childhoods, coming from a broken home, not winning the 3rd grade spelling bee (although never endeavoring to try again would contribute to it), growing up poor, growing up in a Christian home or with strict parents, it's because the only thing you think is noble in life is struggle. Especially money struggle. Half of you are pissed because you don't have any (so much with the peace & love philosophy of being happy with what you got if it's someone else who has it) and the other half are pissed because you have so much you can only pretend to struggle. You guys are angrier than those who truly are poor. So you spend your life enraged and pathetic. It's funny, in a way...most posts over there are "the rich are evil, let's steal from them", "look how pitiful I am because I suffer so", or "gosh, I'm just super, I helped someone today and here's my little post telling you exactly what I did (which, ironically, is almost always a backhanded way to show the other DUmmies how much wealth YOU personally have)...well, okay there is another category of post but it's related: "I'm female, an ethnic minority, fat, gay, transgender and let me tell you how I was offended today!"

I don't have a clue how much anyone makes over here and I don't care. I don't know where or if they work, I don't care if their houses or nicer (okay, I'm incredibly jealous of BEG's decorating style, but the woman could hang a dish towel on a wall and make it look good). What the hell difference would it make? I simply enjoy commensurating with other people who love America, think life is great, want to keep babies in the womb until they're ready to come out on their own and suck the resources out of the planet for the benefit of humankind. So come on over...we can even throw you a big ass pity party for about 2 seconds! They only time I've ever seen real generosity from you guys was during Andyscam and then you were too ****ing stupid to know you were being had.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2012, 03:28:44 PM »
I love you Cindie.  I really do. 

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2012, 03:34:31 PM »
And yet, not one of you has the guts to come over here and confront us directly. You hide behind Skinner's skirt because you know we can't post over there. C'mon put on your big girl panties. Especially you Pam...come on over and defend your obsession with raiding poor people's food banks while you have a cushy government job and a long summer vacation and a husband who makes a decent living...patting yourself on the back because you would've made a damn sweet slave owner...accusing your husband of alcoholism & abuse while bragging about the expensive jewelry he bought you...making sure the world knows what a long suffering wife you are while the man takes you on a cruise where you proceed to molest the poor cabana boy and make fantasy plans to run off to Alaska with him...pretend you're the world's greatest mom while your daughter can't wait to get away from you.

You people, regardless of your income level (or lack) are more obsessed with money & stuff than any other people on the planet. For a group of people who try to convince the world that your compassion trumps money, that your profound love for sucker fish trumps human survival...you guys know in your hearts that if you were told "see that river over there? Well, there's a bazillion dollars buried about 4 feet down. You can have it all...BUT you have to keep it all yourself, you can't donate a dime and you're going to wipe out the last population of endangered sucker fish!" Every single one of you would ask the same thing, "Where the hell's the backhoe?" Well, except maybe UP, it could probably just use it's claws to dig in the dirt. And even then you wouldn't be happy when you found out there was someone who had a bazillion and two dollars.

Because you know what it really is? It has nothing to do with having rough childhoods, coming from a broken home, not winning the 3rd grade spelling bee (although never endeavoring to try again would contribute to it), growing up poor, growing up in a Christian home or with strict parents, it's because the only thing you think is noble in life is struggle. Especially money struggle. Half of you are pissed because you don't have any (so much with the peace & love philosophy of being happy with what you got if it's someone else who has it) and the other half are pissed because you have so much you can only pretend to struggle. You guys are angrier than those who truly are poor. So you spend your life enraged and pathetic. It's funny, in a way...most posts over there are "the rich are evil, let's steal from them", "look how pitiful I am because I suffer so", or "gosh, I'm just super, I helped someone today and here's my little post telling you exactly what I did (which, ironically, is almost always a backhanded way to show the other DUmmies how much wealth YOU personally have)...well, okay there is another category of post but it's related: "I'm female, an ethnic minority, fat, gay, transgender and let me tell you how I was offended today!"

I don't have a clue how much anyone makes over here and I don't care. I don't know where or if they work, I don't care if their houses or nicer (okay, I'm incredibly jealous of BEG's decorating style, but the woman could hang a dish towel on a wall and make it look good). What the hell difference would it make? I simply enjoy commensurating with other people who love America, think life is great, want to keep babies in the womb until they're ready to come out on their own and suck the resources out of the planet for the benefit of humankind. So come on over...we can even throw you a big ass pity party for about 2 seconds! They only time I've ever seen real generosity from you guys was during Andyscam and then you were too ****ing stupid to know you were being had.

Cindie

Nailed it again.  :blowkiss:
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2012, 03:34:36 PM »
They are really angry because of my plans to open a not-for-profit business to benefit music programs in public schools.....

It's going on 2 years now.

If you haven't completed the start up by now, it ain't gonna happen.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2012, 03:37:42 PM »
Wow, what a barn burner of a thread.  Kpete busted while trying to "keep it real".

:rofl:

I'm surprised it's taken the kpete primitive this long to find us.

If she checks the archives here, she'd find she's been a pretty popular primitive to watch.....for years.

Going clear back to our old home.

Both Mr. Wiggum and I tried for years to get the kpete primitive named as a top DUmmie, which would've broken this story much earlier, but the People disagreed with us, and so she only ever made it into the runners-up, such as this past year:

15-kpete (14 in 2007; 14 in 2008)
--the copy-and-paste queen of Skins’s island, who does so from her Streisandian digs in a gated neighborhood in San Diego; as with many other primitives, part of the 1%.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,67949.0.html

She's been mentioned a great deal in the DUmpster, but the most recent time--before this one--was in "Stalking Awareness Month," when I wrote about a local sheriff's deputy questioning me about possible stalkers:

“And her—well, she’s just a rich broad in a gated community down in San Diego, one of the 1%, who’s too lazy to do anything but copy-and-paste.”

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,68250.0.html

A "search" in the DUmpster shows more than 300 times she's been featured here.

I guess it's pretty much true that most primitives never wander off Skins's island, to see what's out in the bigger wider real world.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2012, 03:45:20 PM »
Quote from: Asswire
.....and have done what they can to botch those plans.

Dont worry grasswire, I'm sure kpete can spare some startup capital for your venture..

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »

Cindie

Woah! WOW! that's so going to leave a mark. Bravo!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2012, 04:11:45 PM »
 Frank I know you would prefer the DUmmies just ignore us, but a couple seem to hang out here, so I have a couple of questions for them.

I know these questions are going to seem silly, however please indulge me.

How is it stalking to view a public forum and then comment on the content of the forum at another website?

How is it obsessive to note the discrepancies in message content by the same individual from previous messages?

How is it lying to post verbatim the message content that was posted on a public forum?

Why do you care what we think you? 

"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »
Something is wrong with this picture, she lives in the lap of luxury yet those the left wants to take care of don't or can't live in those neighborhoods, and odds are the people they associate with don't live in the po folks neighborhoods, and they're Democrats, yet I, living in a po neighborhood in NY in a tenement, I'm a Republican who has actually lived among the po folks, yet I believe everyone with hard work has the potential to reach living in a mansion and I don't begrudge wealthy people at all.

I live in a fairly poor, major Massachusetts city, granted, I suspect between the missus and I, we are part of 'The 1%' here, but that doesn't mean we are swimming in cash. To save everyone the time, I just zillowed my own home.

"This 1724 square foot single family home has 3 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms". They estimate the value at $125,000 - oh, and BTW, I couldn't even fit kpete's house on my property. Its about 1000 square feet too small to accommodate it.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2012, 04:19:16 PM »

Cindie

Hi five from me.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2012, 04:26:27 PM »
Frank I know you would prefer the DUmmies just ignore us, but a couple seem to hang out here.....

That horse got out the wide-open barn door a long time ago, so I accepted and adapted.

How is it stalking to view a public forum and then comment on the content of the forum at another website?

That primitive complaint's always gotten me.

By that reasoning, I just got done stalking Giovanni Guareschi, because I read him and commented upon him.

How is it obsessive to note the discrepancies in message content by the same individual from previous messages?

The primitives alleging we're "obsessed" is of course nonsense.  franksolich himself thinks of the primitives only about ten minutes of the day, and there's 1,440 minutes in a day.

It's just a made-up, "feel good," accusation, nothing more than that.

Decent and civilized people are too busy in real life to have time to be "obsessed" with the primitives.

It COULD be that the primitives perceive everyone in the DUmpster as one single gigantic monolithic being, rather than hundreds of individuals, and since the DUmpster's busy 24/7/365, well, yeah, that solitary person would indeed be "obsessed."

How is it lying to post verbatim the message content that was posted on a public forum?

You got me.

Why do you care what we think of you?

The primitives care what decent and civilized people think of them because deep down, the primitives wish they too could be decent and civilized; there's some jealousy involved here. 

But essentially it's a futile cause--and thus my own "only ten minutes a day" thing.  I've always subscribed to Lord Baring's comment that the primitives need to feel the lash; the lash might civilize a very tiny number of them, the lash might half-civilize a larger, but still a small, number of them.....and as for the other 99% of the primitives, they need to feel the lash simply because they're primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2012, 04:33:29 PM »
CalPeg has shown her home several times. She will take a picture of some artst-fartsy setting such as a sunset with her house in the background. She has no desire to show the sunset. it's a ploy to show off her money.
I won't believe the CalPig has serious money until she casually lets a Glock or a counterfeit Coach purse show up in all her photos.

That's the sign of real wealth.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »
I love you Cindie.  I really do. 

Me too, and it has nothing to do with her praises of my talent with a towel.  :-)

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2012, 04:34:29 PM »
EPIC.  :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2012, 04:38:03 PM »
EPIC.  :-)

Isn't it, though?

I'm hoping it's remembered 308 days hence, when nominations and voting for the top primitives of 2012 get underway.
apres moi, le deluge