Author Topic: Anyone seen Tenacious D, the Pick of Destiny?  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Anyone seen Tenacious D, the Pick of Destiny?
« on: January 13, 2008, 05:45:33 PM »
:rocker2:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
Re: Anyone seen Tenacious D, the Pick of Destiny?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 05:51:27 PM »
:bawl: Not yet... but it will be one of my guilty pleasure movies to rent soon enough  :loser: :lmao:

That good, aye?

Depends on your taste. It's not a movie that'll be a record-breaker. ...then again, most of the movies "I" like never are.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 10:28:31 PM »
Just to rehash, it's only the second greatest movie......ever. Behind Talladega Nights of course.  :lmao:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 10:36:21 PM »
I finally got around to watching Superbad. 

funny. as. hell.  I loved it.   :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.