Author Topic: Conservativeunderground.com is currently under a total re-construction.  (Read 18640 times)

Offline Lauri

DU seems to be unreachable at this time.  Maybe they were hacked.

that's the ticket! Rob has been spending his time *hacking* into DU to crash it .. and so, he hasnt had any extra time to get CU back up.

:fuelfire:

Maybe they're both owned by the same company.  :fuelfire:

whoa... just ... whoa ...   :popcorn:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

that's the ticket! Rob has been spending his time *hacking* into DU to crash it .. and so, he hasnt had any extra time to get CU back up.

I started that rumor in the shoutbox.  :lmao:

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

im not so sure its a rumor though... did you hear about that thing last week?

Offline Chris_

I did not, what was it?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd

I did not, what was it?

Aww come on you remember. The thing we were talking about last week about the stuff we knew about.  :innocent:

Offline Sonnabend

my personal opinion is that they are scrubbing the site of all the stupid bullshit that has caused the biggest rips in the membership. after it crashed..

No.

after which they decided "it crashed, so lets go ahead and upgrade now and clean it up of the stupid bullshit that ripped up the membership"

No.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
my personal opinion is that they are scrubbing the site of all the stupid bullshit that has caused the biggest rips in the membership. after it crashed..

No.

after which they decided "it crashed, so lets go ahead and upgrade now and clean it up of the stupid bullshit that ripped up the membership"

No.

:lmao:  Yeah, whatever. No way you're gonna convince anyone that the crash was planned.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Kind of like when I spilled paint all over the carpets and we ended up putting in tile? Umm hmmm. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Sonnabend

Yeah, whatever. No way you're gonna convince anyone that the crash was planned.

It wasn't, and I imagine Rob will do all he can to keep as much as he can.If CU doesn't come back, then we've lost a good conservative board, and a lot of good people, many of whom are my friends.

But CU will be back soon enough.

Offline Sonnabend

It hasn't bee a "good conservative board" since November last year.
It now mostly consists of a little clique which hides in the lounge and talks about their shoes.

This "little clique" thanks you.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
Yeah, whatever. No way you're gonna convince anyone that the crash was planned.

It wasn't, and I imagine Rob will do all he can to keep as much as he can.If CU doesn't come back, then we've lost a good conservative board, and a lot of good people, many of whom are my friends.

But CU will be back soon enough.

Well I wish they'd get the ****ing thing back up so you could go back and stop coming here telling all of us how ****ing good the Damn thing is. You seem to forget, ALL of us were ****ing members there as well, many people years before you showed your face.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Sonnabend

Well I wish they'd get the ******* thing back up so you could go back and stop coming here telling all of us how ******* good the Damn thing is.

I see. So in order to be a member of CC, I have to trash CU.I wont do that, and as has been said by me many times, I dont see why we both cant get along.

You seem to forget, ALL of us were ******* members there as well, many people years before you showed your face.

I forget nothing, Rebel. So i seem to recall, my "face" was welcome almost anywhere. Or is it because I wont buy into the feud? I want both to do well.

Why is that wrong?

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
Did I say you had to trash CU? Oh, please. Show me where the hell I said that.  :whatever:

Offline Sonnabend

Well I wish they'd get the ******* thing back up so you could go back and stop coming here telling all of us how ******* good the Damn thing is.

I never said it was great, i just said it would be back.

Offline Chris_

Why is that wrong?
Do you ever post about anything else?

Offline Rebel

• Administrator

Why is that wrong?
Do you ever post about anything else?

No, and you can bet your ass that he isn't defending CC at CU in his mission to get us all to "just get along".  :whatever:

Offline RobJohnson

Sonna....let it go....life goes on.

Offline jtyangel

Agree with Rob and sonna all you have done is prove why the issues came up with your dual modship. We have two other dual mods who don't have the need(nor are they required as is your implication) to either trash CU OR defend the distressed damsel that is CU.  Just give it up. We all know you love CU and will defend her honor to the death. We get it.  :whatever: By the same token, others are entitled to think the place is crap. It seems like a lot of wasted time on your part to keep injecting yourself into this since there will always be someone unhappy with one forum or another.

Offline Chris_

Agree with Rob and sonna all you have done is prove why the issues came up with your dual modship. We have two other dual mods who don't have the need(nor are they required as is your implication) to either trash CU OR defend the distressed damsel that is CU.  Just give it up. We all know you love CU and will defend her honor to the death. We get it.  :whatever: By the same token, others are entitled to think the place is crap. It seems like a lot of wasted time on your part to keep injecting yourself into this since there will always be someone unhappy with one forum or another.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Winston Churchill

:uhsure:

Offline Lauri

I did not, what was it?

Aww come on you remember. The thing we were talking about last week about the stuff we knew about.  :innocent:

yeah, it was on that one thread...?  :popcorn:

Offline jtyangel

Winston Churchill

You have a fan in your attic? I wonder how that term came about? It's fascinating.  :-)

Offline Chris_

Winston Churchill

You have a fan in your attic? I wonder how that term came about? It's fascinating.  :-)
I have fans everywhere.   :innocent:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Agreed jty. We have several members who belong to both boards and post at both with ease. I don't understand why that's so hard. If CU is everything that sonna believes it to be, then it will stand on it's own merit and require no defense. People are free to make up their minds and to post wherever they please. Membership at CC is optional and you are not required to badmouth CU or relinquish your membership there. Although it would be appreciated if CC'ers focused on posting topics unrelated to CU. I'm not suggesting censoring anything, having updates and letting people know what's going on is fine. But "my board is better than your board" stuff or revisionist history? Nope. Not cool.

I thought we were all adults?  :uhsure:
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jtyangel

Winston Churchill

I have fans everywhere.   :innocent:

even in the bathroom? perv! :-)

Offline RobJohnson

It actually does CU more harm then good. If a person really cared about the place, I think they would just remain quiet....rather then get into some long drawn out banter about it....this shit has been going on for two weeks....on top of the fact that the DUmmies love seeing this stuff.....