Author Topic: FedEx delivery guy = 99%  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: FedEx delivery guy = 99%
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2011, 08:34:32 PM »
I am not so sure this is faked.... I can't decide.  I didn't see him with his scanner, scan the package or anything.  They usually wear them on their belt.  And any Fedex package I get I have to sign for it on the scanner.

I do know the Youtube comments have pissed me off.

"That's what you deserve you rich asshole"

"If you weren't rich and didn't hide behind your fancy fence this wouldn't happen."

"Well obviously you can afford another one because you are so rich you live behind a fence and have security cameras."

And thousands more.

He may have scanned it in the truck.  The FedEX guy who comes near our home only has his scanner on him if we must sign for something.  Otherwise they run up our stairs, set the box down, yell "FED EX" and hustle back down the stairs.  UPS, from what I have noticed, ALWAYS has a scanner with them. 

UPS and FedEx drivers BOTH make good money.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 08:52:15 AM »
An update:

"I want you to know that I was upset, embarrassed, and very sorry for our customer’s poor experience," said Matthew Thornton, a FedEx senior vice president. "We have met with the customer face to face and they already have a  replacement monitor at no cost to them.  They have accepted our apology and say they are fully satisfied with what we've done in response to this unacceptable delivery."

There is no word on what sort of disciplinary action will be taken against the employee. However, a spokeswoman for the company told the U.K.'s Daily Mail, this won't be his best day.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fedex-addresses-tossed-monitor.html
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2011, 10:43:53 AM »
An update:

"I want you to know that I was upset, embarrassed, and very sorry for our customer’s poor experience," said Matthew Thornton, a FedEx senior vice president. "We have met with the customer face to face and they already have a  replacement monitor at no cost to them.  They have accepted our apology and say they are fully satisfied with what we've done in response to this unacceptable delivery."

There is no word on what sort of disciplinary action will be taken against the employee. However, a spokeswoman for the company told the U.K.'s Daily Mail, this won't be his best day.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fedex-addresses-tossed-monitor.html

Interesting to note that the comments on Yahoo were almost all against the asshat and thought he should be fired, unlike the youtube commenters that cheered him on.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »
YouTube commenters make DUmmies look intelligent by comparison.

It is a wretched hive of scum and villany.

YouTube is full of nutcases and makes DU look sane.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2011, 09:44:00 PM »
I'm mad at Fed EX, my wife ordered something for me for Christmas from Amazon.com and Fed Ex lost the package, luckily Amazon refunded her money, but she ended up paying more for the item here locally. I will find out what it is on Sunday.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 07:48:45 AM »
Yeah, I'm more than a little reluctant to use Fed-Hex again.  Most of you already know the lobster story.

Shittiest. Customer. Service. EVER.  Well, next to all those poor bastards who have to deal with Best Buy.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 09:17:21 AM »
Yeah, I'm more than a little reluctant to use Fed-Hex again.  Most of you already know the lobster story.

Shittiest. Customer. Service. EVER.  Well, next to all those poor bastards who have to deal with Best Buy.

Well, before you see what Brown can do for you, check this out:

http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/another-delivery-debacle-27676039.html
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2011, 03:19:27 PM »
Well, before you see what Brown can do for you, check this out:

http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime/another-delivery-debacle-27676039.html
I think the guy from Fed Ex and the guy from UPS are Postal Service Moles.
trying to get some bad publicity out there so people start using the Ol Pony Express again.