Author Topic: Am I a "stinking commie pinko dirtbag because I want" .............  (Read 2828 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

I would say astoundingly YES!

Link

Husb2Sparkly  (1000+ posts)       Sun May-04-08 02:25 PM
Original message
Am I a "stinking commie pinko dirtbag because I want" .............
 .... wealth redistributed to eliminate the top one half of one percent, the media regulated, the oil and health care industries nationalized, and all businesses more highly regulated?

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline HACKSAW

Original message
 .... wealth redistributed to eliminate the top one half of one percent, the media regulated, the oil and health care industries nationalized, and all businesses more highly regulated?

Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Yes. Yes you are.

Next question?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
H5s to all.  Yes, O Netuered One, you are.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: .....
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 09:32:12 AM »

People who are use to freedom and liberty would say yes.  Does that give you a clue?

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
We really need to send him to Hugoland.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline tuolumnejim

I don't think even hugo is left enough for these morons.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom

Oh just tell his wife he's posting on the Internet without permission. Bet she can be rather Stalinist.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

Oh just tell his wife he's posting on the Internet without permission. Bet she can be rather Stalinist.

Cindie

Milady, how do you know that his keeper wife didn't tell him what to post?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom

Cindie

Well, I suppose that's possible...being in a more traditional marriage I just don't think along those lines.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

Re: Am I a "stinking commie pinko dirtbag because I want" .............
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »

Cindie

Well, I suppose that's possible...being in a more traditional marriage I just don't think along those lines.

Cindie

Possible?  Let me put it this way--there's two chances that it didn't happen:  "Slim" and "none," and "slim" is off in China somewhere . . .

Chase her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 01:26:05 PM »
Original message
 .... wealth redistributed to eliminate the top one half of one percent,

By definition, there will ALWAYS be the top one half of one percent, moonbat.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 02:36:19 PM »
Original message

This stuff comes from the very people that bitch daily about their "rights" being destroyed just because the NSA tapped Abdulla's phone line when he called his brother Mohammad in a cave in Afghanistan.

What this piece of crap DUmmy advocates would destroy half of the Bill of Rights instantly.
SparkyCommie and his comrades really should be rounded up and charged with sedition.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »
What this piece of crap DUmmy advocates would destroy half of the Bill of Rights instantly.
SparkyCommie and his comrades really should be rounded up and charged with sedition.

Can't they just be shot?  :evillaugh:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 03:42:14 PM »

We're working on that... :o

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »
ProfessorGAC  (1000+ posts)      Mon May-05-08 11:40 AM
Response to Reply #69
80. Abraham Maslowe Would Suggest. . .
 . . .it is a desire for self-actualization, once basic needs are met. If self-actualization is engaged through the acquisition of wealth and power, then it is, in fact, not really self-actualization, but merely a misguided attempt to achive the need for luxury/comfort that has already been achieved.

And, if you are so insecure that you actually believe you can be demotivated by helping others a little less fortunate, than there is really not much others can say.

The Professor

Looks like "The Professor" needs some schoolin'.  :whatever:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 04:29:49 PM »

Shooting wastes valuable ammunition that could be better spent making jihadis attain martyrdom.  (Didn't you get that memo???  I sent it four months ago, as per Teh Rove's instructions.)

Chase her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 05:28:11 PM »

Shooting wastes valuable ammunition that could be better spent making jihadis attain martyrdom.  (Didn't you get that memo???  I sent it four months ago, as per Teh Rove's instructions.)

Well maybe we could just club them...people club baby seals and they're MUCH cuter than DUmmies. Besides, these people desperately want to be martyrs, they want all their paranoid delusions to come true. Why not help them out?

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 05:30:47 PM »

Well maybe we could just club them...people club baby seals and they're MUCH cuter than DUmmies. Besides, these people desperately want to be martyrs, they want all their paranoid delusions to come true. Why not help them out?

Cindie

Sounds like a plan.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 06:07:43 PM »

Cindie

Sounds like a plan.

Hanging.  Preferably with hemp ropes.

Chase her.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 06:30:05 PM »
Hanging.  Preferably with hemp ropes.

Perfect. We can even reuse the rope, multiple times.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »

Cindie

Rather than kill them, we can increase the cost of Cheeto's above that of gas.
Starve the sons of a bitches!

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 11:34:51 PM »
We should have done a poll on this.

I would say that is five yesses?
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline rich_t

• TANSTAAFL
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »
Original message
 .... wealth redistributed to eliminate the top one half of one percent,

By definition, there will ALWAYS be the top one half of one percent, moonbat.

[hint]  Logic ain't a strong point among the moonbats.
"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of 'liberalism,' they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." --Norman Thomas, 1944