Author Topic: Do people who post on D.U. have "problems?"  (Read 2341 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Do people who post on D.U. have "problems?"
« on: May 04, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »
Just, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :rotf: :lmao:

Link

Botany  (1000+ posts)      Sun May-04-08 09:29 PM
Original message
 Because in my case it would be true .... A.D.D. & Passive agressive.

Just wondering?

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Do people who post on D.U. have "problems?"
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 09:47:17 PM »
davekriss  (1000+ posts)      Sun May-04-08 05:33 PM
Response to Original message
4. No, people who post on DU are surrounded by problems.... namely Republicans and the Bush regime. The problems we face because of them are real. They actually cost lives (nevermind treasure).

:rofl: BDS in 4... 3... 2... 1.  Must be a record.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 09:49:18 PM »
Great find!  :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 09:52:11 PM »
Of course the primitives and sub-primitives have problems.

The primitives and sub-primitive have more problems than one can shake a boot at.

And it doesn't take an M.D. in psychiatry or a Ph.D. in psychology to see it.

Even a blind man can see the primitives and sub-primitives have problems, really serious problems.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2008, 09:56:43 PM »
I wonder when UP will make an apperence?  :mental:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 10:01:04 PM »
You can be sure you have "problems" if you base your mental condition on whomever happens to be President of the United States.  Seriously, how disturbed is it to attach your id so tightly to a political philosophy that you become clinically mentally ill because a member of an opposing political party is president?

How disturbed are you when history means nothing (and never existed) unless it can validate your delusions?  

Offline morningAngel

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 11:01:15 PM »
oh no, I'm not falling for that...its one of those rhetorical questions ain't it?
 :whatever:

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 11:24:36 PM »
4. No, people who post on DU are surrounded by problems.... namely Republicans and the Bush regime. The problems we face because of them are real. They actually cost lives (nevermind treasure).

Wonder what they blamed it on before Bush? What an ass, really! To blame one half of the country for his problems.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 04:31:52 AM »
This is too easy.  There ought to be a law that mandates . . . exile for these idiota.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 06:30:57 AM »

Typical liberal attitude. Blame ones problems on someone else. I am not at all surprised byt davkriss' answer?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 02:35:24 PM »
You know. Even on Star Trek when Kirk visited that nut hut of a planet where all of the Federations wacks where kept did any of those people come close to being as nuts as most of DU.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 03:12:02 PM »

Typical liberal attitude. Blame ones problems on someone else. I am not at all surprised byt davkriss' answer?

That is a fundamental principal of victim hood. Without a monster in one's life, how can that person justify the shit their life has become?
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 04:26:51 PM »

That is a fundamental principal of victim hood. Without a monster in one's life, how can that person justify the shit their life has become?

So, then, if by some stroke of ill will, either HilLIARy or the Obamination win, who will become that monster?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 04:35:02 PM »

So, then, if by some stroke of ill will, either HilLIARy or the Obamination win, who will become that monster?
Hillary is 1/2 way there then everyone else that doesn't tow the commie line.
I seriously doubt these freaks would ever be happy.
Although that may be a good thing since --------
Wait for it ---------

Their angst brings a never ending smile to my face.
I get 1/2 wood over their torment. :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »

Hillary is 1/2 way there then everyone else that doesn't tow the commie line.
I seriously doubt these freaks would ever be happy.
Although that may be a good thing since --------
Wait for it ---------

Their angst brings a never ending smile to my face.
I get 1/2 wood over their torment. :-)

Only half??? :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 11:50:30 PM »
Yes, jukin is smiling knowing that what he thought is correct.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »
Just, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :rotf: :lmao:

Link

Botany  (1000+ posts)      Sun May-04-08 09:29 PM
Original message
 Because in my case it would be true .... A.D.D. & Passive agressive.

Just wondering?

Can I give the short answer or is that too easy?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 08:15:16 AM »

I find it amusing to think that if Hillary or Obama win, most of the conservatives will have an easier time accepting it than 1/2 of the democrats will. Remember, they have to hate something and to them hating a democrat is just as easy as hating a republican...
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.