Author Topic: WTF? Is wrong with people???  (Read 3438 times)

Offline ScubaGuy

WTF? Is wrong with people???
« on: May 03, 2008, 04:49:13 PM »

I'm starting to think that someday we're going to see UP on the evening news.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3238412

I'm not condoning kids throwing stuff at pedestrians but I think the kitty is showing signs of rabies.

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat May-03-08 12:59 AM
Original message
WTF? Is wrong with people???

Advertisements [?]
Edited on Sat May-03-08 01:02 AM by undergroundpanther
I was out walking tonight.. I was on my way back from Walgreen's. It was a beautiful evening. I live in sprawl-land,and it sucks.Because everything is too far from everything else. And in sprawl land everything is designed around ****ing CARS. I hate it.Tonight some pathetic jackasses in a pickup decided to drive by and toss a bottle at me.
They drove off of course, cowards all, protected by their ****ing truck speeding away, I thought they'd be over it, but no, here they came again.I was surprised these idiotic people spent time driving around to find out which road I was walking on after leaving the four way intersection. They drove by tossing another thing at me..But I was ready for them,I recognized the rattling of their ****ing pickup engine as they barreled up behind me,So after another bottle flew past me, I tossed half my diet doctor pepper right into their ****ing window.

:nuke:
I drank the second half of my soda walking home.The ass hats didn't come around for more.I am sick of asshole people who throw shit out of their cars at pedestrians. My roommate gets shit tossed at her on her way to work in the morning.I get it,seems alot of pedestrians I know get harassed by assholes in cars who think there is no consequences for what they do because they can speed away from the person they assaulted.
They will be proven wrong.I will make it so they will consider it too risky to throw shit at pedestrians for giggles in shits anymore.Because now I am pissed off enough to do something about it.

This suburban shit hole is not kind to pedestrians,car apartheid is very obvious here.It is evidenced by the lack of sidewalks and the the OVER abundance of ****ing cars and crass uncivil impatient drivers who harass pedestrians and try to intimidate them at crosswalks by gunning the motor or nosing out into their path because they are so damn impatient and selfish. Why can't the stupid driver idiots WAIT 5 seconds for people to cross the ****ing road,the light is still red WTF is their problem??? Too many selfish assholes drive cars around here it seems..I must say, I do HATE cars. I hate, hate, hate,cars and car culture SUCKS..

Too often cars are two or more ton assault weapons in the hands of spoiled toddlers in adult bodies ..I hate all assholes who think it is funny to throw shit at pedestrians and zoom away like chicken shits,I would love to see their car stall and than I could walk up and beat the living shit out of them. But no they are chicken shits they run away like chicken shits.

One of these days if this kind of harassment keeps happening it won't be a diet doctor pepper flying back into their ******* window if ****ers in cars keep trying to throw shit at me.I've had enough.

I await the day that all the ****ing cars finally run out of gas and STOP FOREVER.The silence will be beautiful,the lack of road kills and no more stench of exhaust and the smell of plastic and rubber and foul chemicals will be awesome.And yes I will feel an ironic joy in my heart,when it is too costly for these suburban **** faces to drive,everywhere.. watching these snooty selfish people humbled and walking along with their whiny spoiled kids stumbling in the lumpy grass,as their ignorant parents are huffing and puffing in the hot sun to get to anywhere in this ****ing sprawling mess that is this miserable excuse for a town.

**** cars and a bigger **** you to the asshole drivers that use cars to feel superior and harass people who walk or don't drive cars every****ingwhere.

I can't wait for this cursed car culture to DIE.And for the destructive cars to STOP,forever,and for drivers to be forced to learn civility or get the consequences since they cannot speed away. May gas prices change this culture and change people,and may the designers of sprawl be chased with torches and pitchforks for what they have made..

Funny thing is my cats hate cars too.

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat May-03-08 04:36 PM
Response to Reply #25
43. I am making

a set of cat claw blades,1 to 2 inch blades mounted on my hands,to defend myself . Might show them a little fang,they wouldn't be so cocky,because how I fight is crazy and no bullshit.A few swipes at the face with the claws and a carful of yokels will be running away at the horror because they would never expect this..

Than I'd pick up my caltrops and go home.

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat May-03-08 04:23 PM
Response to Reply #1
39. it was dark couldn't see it,and my eyes suck

I can't get a drivers liscense.Because of my optic nerves. I fail every time and I have tried 8 times,been to optomitrists and all.
So ****it. Can't afford a car anyway..Not sure I would even want one.

First I've ever heard of that condition for a cat.

klyon  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat May-03-08 03:21 PM
Response to Original message
36. What is wrong with you people. Get the license # and call the police.

If you don't have a cell phone get one. You could be seriously injured if hit in the head with a bottle then you will need to call an ambulance also. People are messed-up, these people are criminals. Don't mess around with them. Stop them before they hurt someone seriously.

undergroundpanther Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-03-08 04:49 PM
Response to Reply #36
51. Don't worry

I got my ways.

Someone needs to call animal control and have it put down.

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: WTF? Is wrong with people???
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 04:52:55 PM »
Hmmm.

It looks like the subway cat's been let out of that room with soft walls.

One can always determine whenever the subway cat's getting some sort of "treatment" in a mental ward, and the phalloscraping primitive, MoPaul, too.

What kind of sort of bothers me is that the phalloscraping primitive seems to spend more time in such facilities, than the subway cat; it suggests that there's someone out there more nuts than the subway cat.

Ouch.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

:-) I thought the same thing before I made it half-way through her rant. I wonder if she tried bowing up her back and hissing at the folks in the truck.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
What the hell kind of ghetto does the freak live in?  People throwing bottles out of cars at strangers?  Her roommate gets that sort of treatment all the time?  It must be one of those liberal hellholes.

I've been walking around for over half a century and I yet to this day had someone, a total stranger, throw an object at me from an automobile.  Not once. 

Hey, UP!  Move you idiot freak.  See if you can find a nice normal decent conservative neighborhood.  Even a freak like you will be safe there. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 05:04:04 PM »
Quote from:
undergroundpanther

...car apartheid is very obvious here.

Just when you think you've probably heard of everthing ....

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 05:04:54 PM »
That car was probably from animal control and was trying to round up what clearly looked like a diseased stray.

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat May-03-08 04:36 PM
Response to Reply #25
43. I am making

a set of cat claw blades,1 to 2 inch blades mounted on my hands,to defend myself . Might show them a little fang,they wouldn't be so cocky,because how I fight is crazy and no bullshit.A few swipes at the face with the claws and a carful of yokels will be running away at the horror because they would never expect this..

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

Just sayin'

:-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »
What the hell kind of ghetto does the freak live in?  People throwing bottles out of cars at strangers?  Her roommate gets that sort of treatment all the time?  It must be one of those liberal hellholes.

I've been walking around for over half a century and I yet to this day had someone, a total stranger, throw an object at me from an automobile.  Not once. 

Hey, UP!  Move you idiot freak.  See if you can find a nice normal decent conservative neighborhood.  Even a freak like you will be safe there. 

Have you ever walked around dressed like a cat?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 05:18:46 PM »

Have you ever walked around dressed like a cat?

I plead the fifth. 

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 05:22:46 PM »
Fran Kubelik  (1000+ posts)      Sat May-03-08 06:05 PM
57. wow. that's a lot of anger.
 I am sorry that the assholes threw shit at you. There is no excuse for that.

You kind of lost me with the whole wishing horrible things for other people, though. Where on earth do you get the idea that people who drive cars feel snooty and superior? A lot of people feel trapped by living in suburbs, just like you do. Where I live, it costs a lot more to live in a neighborhood that's within walking distance of town/schools/shopping.

talking logic with UP is like debating morals with a streetwalker.

blues90  (1000+ posts)       Sat May-03-08 04:11 PM
38. This even happens in the city I live in.
 I hope for the day all cars and trucks all run out of fuel and stop moving forever. Here you would think the gas was free the way people drive 24/7. It's an endless landscape of metal and paint on rubber , not trees but cars and trucks where you could walk from roof to roof and never touch the ground.  

who wants to make a guess that this is a 'furry'?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 05:23:22 PM »
Maddy McCall  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 01:13 AM

5. Were you wearing your cat tail?

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 04:40 PM
Response to Reply #5

45. Ironically I wasen't wearing it last night

no ears either.Just my vest with the panther on it I wear alot anyways.It has lots of pockets,so I can walk paws free.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »

:-) I thought the same thing before I made it half-way through her rant. I wonder if she tried bowing up her back and hissing at the folks in the truck.

Let's just hope she/he/it is not warming her/him/it's self on the engine block during the winter.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 05:25:37 PM »

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 04:40 PM
Response to Reply #5

45. Ironically I wasen't wearing it last night

no ears either.Just my vest with the panther on it I wear alot anyways.It has lots of pockets,so I can walk paws free.
[/quote]

what.the.****. is paws free? Is it like when I watch a movie with no interuptions?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »
So now we know what the subway cat wastes her food stamps on.

No wonder the subway cat's enormous, dining on all this chow with no nutritional value.

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 04:46 PM
Response to Reply #14

48. Lol

Diet Dr Pepper on these ass holes? I certainly hope it wasn't the cherry vanilla as it is too good for them

No it wasen't cherry vanilla,I looked for it at the wallgreens they were sold out again. So maybe it was a good thing it was sold out this time.

Nah the stuff I would have loved nailing them with would be non diet red vault.LOL..Sticky and it stains like hell.

No wonder the subway cat never has any money, spending all of those welfare checks on toys:

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 04:39 PM
Response to Reply #29

44. my cheap ass phone camera is useless

their aim is to hit and run. So you have to be ready for them.

And I don't walk around all the time ready to catch yokels,but I will do something.I'm creative and if need be devious as hell.So trust me this little shitty game will be ground to a halt.

franksolich hopes the subway cat's careful, and doesn't do anything stupid.

It's never a good idea to do anything stupid.

The subway cat shows her neighborhood:

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 04:29 PM
Response to Reply #30

41. I live in a "nice" suburb.

Single family homes,well maintained lawns.A bit of a strip mall down the road a ways. most people would look at this town and say nice.

Here is the area.

http://www.belairmd.org /

For me I prefer the city. I never had shit tossed at me in downtown baltimore.Never had any trouble on the streets myself. Maybe because I am poor so I'm not worth robbing,I walk confidently and I am big and tall and a freak and I am friendly and fierce.And I have alot of friends downtown.Who knows.

And look who shows up, the subway cat's pal, who doesn't like to pay rent:

bobbolink  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 01:48 PM

32. I'm sorry to learn that you hate me because I drive a car.

I guess it doesn't matter that I'm *VERY* considerate of *EVERYONE*, and that includes, or maybe I should say, it's PREFERENTIAL towards pedestrians.

I, also, get road raged while I'm driving. I get driven off the road often by some of the same idiots, but... I guess that doesn't count?

If I didn't have a car now, I'd wouldn't have a place to sleep, so I would have done myself in long ago. Would that matter?

So, hate cars all you want, but remember that there ARE some of us who are still considerate, and .... even give pedestrians rides.

Or, lump us all together, if that really makes you feel better.

Good advice the subway cat doesn't appear willing to follow:

klyon  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 03:21 PM

36. What is wrong with you people. Get the license # and call the police.

If you don't have a cell phone get one. You could be seriously injured if hit in the head with a bottle then you will need to call an ambulance also. People are messed-up, these people are criminals. Don't mess around with them. Stop them before they hurt someone seriously.

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 04:49 PM
Response to Reply #36

51. Don't worry

I got my ways.

Oh my.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 05:43:26 PM »

Let's just hope she/he/it is not warming her/him/it's self on the engine block during the winter.

:lmao:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 06:12:06 PM »
UP lives in my state?!?!?!?! Holy shit.

Then again, it lives near Baltimore, so I shouldn't be surprised at how it turned out.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.  Whenever possible, I walk -- I have walked to work (and done local shopping and dining) in cities all over the country -- Seattle, Pittsburgh, Denver, Kansas City, Richmond, Dallas and more than I can even remember -- and have never had anyone throw anything at me.

Maybe it is because I wasn't screaming at traffic and flipping people off at random.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 06:39:56 PM »
BULLSHIT! The psycho cat is making shit up......

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 10:31:58 PM »
Ever think Skimmer must sit down and think some days about the people on his boards and wonder "Is this who I really want to associate with?"   I mean, the money must be ok, but really...

Dangerous universe... where UP walks alone because all places are alike to her.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 10:56:28 PM »
I doubt it. He and his mods ban anyone politically right of Mao, so I doubt he cares.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 06:47:21 AM »
undergroundpanther
43. I am making

a set of cat claw blades,1 to 2 inch blades mounted on my hands,to defend myself .
Yes, "making" because you don't have a natural set because YOU AREN'T A REAL CAT! You a sad little person who makes a spectacle of her self to cover her inner issues. Well, guess what toots: when you make a spectacle of youself people notice and depending on the nature of the spectacle they will react in various ways.

Welcome to earth; it's full of people.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 09:04:04 AM »
I lost my driver's license a couple of years ago and thus I do a lot of walking. I have never had anyone throw anything at me. I've walked through a few scary areas at night and I've had no problem with passing motorists. I have to agree with undies here, what kind of hell hole does she live in if this is standard behavior?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 09:30:14 AM »
I lost my driver's license a couple of years ago and thus I do a lot of walking. I have never had anyone throw anything at me. I've walked through a few scary areas at night and I've had no problem with passing motorists. I have to agree with undies here, what kind of hell hole does she live in if this is standard behavior?

I think the whole issue is that she's not living in an urban hell hole where freaks like her would normally be found.

IIRC A few years back her mother gave her the keys to the house and ran.  Now they're left with this cat thing and whatever it drags home living in the middle of normal folks.  Since she's trying to be a male cat she probably goes out at nights making a lot of noise, pissing on their front doors and digging in their trash.   Local animal control isn't going to help and they just want to shoo her away so they throw stuff at her.

I have a male cat around my place that I treat the same way.  He appears to be well fed so someone is feeding him and I don't have the heart to shoot it or catch it and bring it to animal control.  So when I see him I just make noise, throw stuff at him and if one of the kids air soft guns is around I'll pop him in the ass with that.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 10:05:53 AM »

Maybe it is because I wasn't screaming at traffic and flipping people off at random.

...While holding a cardboard sign that reads "Will work for Friskie's or 9-Lives"

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 01:57:19 PM »
That car was probably from animal control and was trying to round up what clearly looked like a diseased stray.

undergroundpanther  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat May-03-08 04:36 PM
Response to Reply #25
43. I am making

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

Just sayin'

:-)

Not to mention that whatever weapon it's created is probably illeagle as hell in most states.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »
http://www.city-data.com/city/Bel-Air-Maryland.html

Funny, no mention of a male panther trapped in female human's body under "demographics". :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle