Author Topic: nadinbrzezinski has lost it...  (Read 1308 times)

Online CC27

nadinbrzezinski has lost it...
« on: October 24, 2011, 08:03:04 PM »
nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Oct-24-11 08:52 PM
Original message
No it is not war   Updated at 6:30 PM

Edited on Mon Oct-24-11 08:57 PM by nadinbrzezinski
On the nurses arrested. But this is just a very short primer on protected emblems.

The red cross, the red half moon and yes the non religious connotations red crystal. Alas I miss the lion.

No wearing a black sweater with a alf assed red cross don't confer any neutrality even when there is an actual well...war.

Why does this matter? For the record I hope this is the closets we ever get to an actual internal civil war, we need to start establishing bona fides and demanding that neutrality be respected. That might matter if we should descend into that horror film.

But let's start by marking things correctly. Realize the only RECOGNIZED Red Cross IS the American Red Cross. From my experience they belong in actually at least keeping and eye but unless it's rank and file...well that happened in El Salvador and will leave it at that. But given the ARC does not have actual hospitals and ambulances if we descend into that hell it will have to pull them out of ass...another story.

Oh and the star of life

is not among protected emblems so kindly replace that on your medic bag with a red cross, or crystal.

Now time to actually write that primer...in English.

What the hell is wrong with her?  :mental:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2179069

Offline JakeStyle

Re: nadinbrzezinski has lost it...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 08:05:33 PM »
Good grief  :thatsright:

From my experience they belong in actually at least keeping and eye but unless it's rank and file...well that happened in El Salvador and will leave it at that.
 What the hell does that mean?

Now time to actually write that primer...in English.
  Good luck with that you crazy bitch.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:09:49 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 08:10:09 PM »
:drunksailor:

lol closets.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 08:26:58 PM »
I really do not understand what she is talking about.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 08:27:43 PM »

You are not alone.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 08:29:47 PM »
I think she composed this post using those refrigerator word magnets.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 08:33:28 PM »
I'd rag on her at her crappy blog but she disabled comments again.  She is very sensitive to criticism.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 08:39:01 PM »
nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Oct-24-11 08:52 PM
Original message
No it is not war   Updated at 6:30 PM

Edited on Mon Oct-24-11 08:57 PM by nadinbrzezinski
On the nurses arrested. But this is just a very short primer on protected emblems.

The red cross, the red half moon and yes the non religious connotations red crystal. Alas I miss the lion.

No wearing a black sweater with a alf assed red cross don't confer any neutrality even when there is an actual well...war.

Why does this matter? For the record I hope this is the closets we ever get to an actual internal civil war, we need to start establishing bona fides and demanding that neutrality be respected. That might matter if we should descend into that horror film.

But let's start by marking things correctly. Realize the only RECOGNIZED Red Cross IS the American Red Cross. From my experience they belong in actually at least keeping and eye but unless it's rank and file...well that happened in El Salvador and will leave it at that. But given the ARC does not have actual hospitals and ambulances if we descend into that hell it will have to pull them out of ass...another story.

Oh and the star of life

No wearing a black sweater with a alf assed red cross don't confer any neutrality

Nadin hasn't used The Google properly as the above statement is incorrect. On the planet Melmac a black sweater with a red cross with Alf's ass does INDEED confer neutrality. Alf is much beloved on Melmac.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »

I think she is talking about the nurses that were arrested today at Occupy Chicago

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 08:47:28 PM »
From my experience they belong in actually at least keeping and eye but unless it's rank and file...well that happened in El Salvador and will leave it at that.

Now that right there is a classic statement from nutcase nadin. She's speaking brzhenglish.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 09:00:51 PM »
She edited her post and it still makes zero sense.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »
Okay, so vesta = nadin?

Don't tell me it's beyond the realm of possibility.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 09:09:28 PM »
Okay, so vesta = nadin?

Don't tell me it's beyond the realm of possibility.

Speaking of vesta, what's see been up to? I haven't noticed her posting lately. When I check the member's list it says her last activity was on 11-10.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011, 01:59:52 AM »
Speaking of vesta, what's see been up to? I haven't noticed her posting lately. When I check the member's list it says her last activity was on 11-10.

I was wondering about that too. I've grown rather fond of her!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 04:39:51 AM »

Military medical equipment is marked clearly as such, as is American Red Cross, etc.  (so you can see them from the air).   Those medical military units who are acting in support of UN missions are supposed to be immune from combat strikes.  

She is a freak who loves the futuristic war figurines isn't she?   She believes this to be war.   She is truly  :mental:.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 09:39:44 AM »

She is talking about the Geneva Convention-recognized symbols for protected medical providers, and the fact that the goofy blue thing isn't one, apparently based on the implicit assumption that full-scale war will break out here in the USA anytime now (Though possibly her remarks are intended to also refer to Libya, God knows why, since she seems to refer to it). 

The tiny point she is trying to make is buried in a lot of BS she puts out attempting to puff up her own cred as a 'Veteran' (cough) of the Central American internecine bloodshed of the 70s and 80s.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 09:41:46 AM »
Corpsman do not wear any of those in battle. We called them targets because the enemy likes nothing better than to take a Corpsman out.
Take out your medical person then you can effectively double the casualties.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 11:43:48 AM »
Corpsman do not wear any of those in battle. We called them targets because the enemy likes nothing better than to take a Corpsman out.
Take out your medical person then you can effectively double the casualties.

On our vehicles, we covered the crosses. No sense advertising what we were.

Doesn't matter anyway, our enemies don't respect Geneva Conventions anyway. They have no honor.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 11:59:12 AM »
When I was AD we had the cross on the side of the M113 (the tankers referred to it as a mobile bore-sight), wore white arm bands with red crosses and carried M1911's.

Now, we have none of the markings except for Medevac vehicles and we carry assault rifles.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 12:01:34 PM »
On our vehicles, we covered the crosses. No sense advertising what we were.

Doesn't matter anyway, our enemies don't respect Geneva Conventions anyway. They have no honor.

Yeah, to you and April too.  We used to refer to them as 'Boresight crosses,' kind of a technical armor joke.  With the 105mm main gun, the initial step of boresight and zero was to pick a highly visible right-angle target at as close to 1200 meters as possible, the big red cross on the medic tracks filled the bill nicely.  We didn't expect the Red Army to give them any more heed back in the Cold War days than the Muj do now, either.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 02:02:13 PM »
There is a profound alcohol induced element to her writting style.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Online Airwolf

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 05:09:38 PM »
To quote Eddie Murphy

"The Bitch is crazzzzy!!!!!!"

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 06:33:10 PM »
Alas looking at the thread title again I can only come to one conclusion....
You can't loose what you never had to begin with.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori