Author Topic: primitives closing bank accounts  (Read 1384 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: primitives closing bank accounts
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2011, 04:32:54 PM »
Bank of America put out a press release this morning stating that due to DUers moving their accounts, deposits are down $2.38 and that they expect a drop of about $1.2 million in late charge fees for the next quarter.

H5.   :-)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2011, 04:56:47 PM »
It's like Neal Bortz used to say about libs and ATM fees, if only they got as upset about taxes as they do ATM fees.
They don't pay taxes.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2011, 04:58:09 PM »
Yeah, 8:00 to noon in OK.

We haven't had one open on Saturday in ages around here.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 06:39:22 PM »
How many of them even get out of bed before noon on a workday, much less a Saturday?
This is going to be hugh, series!!!11111

:rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 07:36:00 PM »
The significance of November 5th prompted me to do some research. Apparently the day chosen by the primitives to withdraw funds, November 5th, is the same day that the sack of dog squeeze Guy Fawkes and his cronies tried to blow up the house of lords.  Figures.
:doh: I guess I was unable to remember, remember the 5th of November.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke