Author Topic: It's an amazing day when Bill O'Reilly shows more respect for Clinton than the s  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Lauri

Beausoir  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu May-01-08 12:09 AM
Original message
It's an amazing day when Bill O'Reilly shows more respect for Clinton than the so-called Democrats

Advertisements [?]
do at DU.

Let's hear from the DEMOCRATIC candidate bashers!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5761693    :lmao:

Offline Lauri

Beausoir 
16. Wow. You guys really love to get into the gutter. Dildo posts. Amazing.

its just starting, but .. yeah..  :fuelfire:

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
featherman  Thu May-01-08 12:13 AM
3. He's backing Clinton versus Obama so this is his way of "helping"

Are so many DUer's simply unaware that the GE has begun and all the GOP enablers are out there to demean and diminish Democrats?

my God, that place is insane with conspiracy theories, as usual.  he wanted hillary on his show because the ratings would go through the roof. :whatever:

Offline Lauri

oh they are full blown .. thinking Obama going on Wallace and Hillary on O Reilly means... FOX news is now supporting the Dems over the GOP... :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oh my!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

I'm just a mere engineer but those four psych courses I had makes me think 95% of the DUmbasses could be involuntarily committed.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Funny.  They wouldn't debate when Fox was going to cover the event, and now they're standing in line to have interviews.  At least they're consistent at being inconsistent.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Miss Mia

I don't really care if the candidates do or don't go on FoxNews.  I really think it's a good thing to try and reach out to the more conservative watchers of FoxNews.  In general, I'm not a fan of Bill O'Reilly, I don't watch his show anyways and didn't watch Hillary on it. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:30:00 AM by Miss Mia »
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

I'm just a mere engineer but those four psych courses I had makes me think 95% of the DUmbasses could be involuntarily committed.

Geez....when I went through engineering school, I only got ONE psych course......and I still figured the commitment angle figured out....these folks are certifyable....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!

Geez....when I went through engineering school, I only got ONE psych course......and I still figured the commitment angle figured out....these folks are certifyable....

doc

I was half way through my first psych course when I realized there was something very, very wrong with me.
So, I changed my major to teaching so I would fit-in better with my co-workers.

/DUmmy
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris_

I was half way through my first psych course when I realized there was something very, very wrong with me.
So, I changed my major to teaching so I would fit-in better with my co-workers.

/DUmmy

You know, I once read a study that strongly indicated that those who seek post grad degrees in both Psychiatry, and Psychology, do so because they are fundamentally nuts, and are either seeking validation, or attempting to self-diagnose........and most of the ones that I have met seem to support this idea....

doc

Offline DumbAss Tanker

featherman  Thu May-01-08 12:13 AM
3. He's backing Clinton versus Obama so this is his way of "helping"

Are so many DUer's simply unaware that the GE has begun and all the GOP enablers are out there to demean and diminish Democrats?

my God, that place is insane with conspiracy theories, as usual.  he wanted hillary on his show because the ratings would go through the roof. :whatever:

Kewl, innit?

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.