Author Topic: Today is October 5, 2011  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Today is October 5, 2011
« on: October 05, 2011, 06:23:34 PM »
I think that dude must have discovered his computer has the date on the bottom of his screen and wanted to show off that he found it.  :rotf:

Stinky The Clown Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Oct-05-11 07:19 PM
Original message
Today is October 5, 2011

It is only two days to the TENTH ****ING ANNIVERSARY of the start of Dick Cheney's neocon wet dream in Afghanistan.

By the way, Obama now owns this same wet dream.

Can anyone tell me why we're there?

Can anyone tell me why Obama is staying THIS course?

Can anyone tell me what would signal that it is time to leave?

Can anyone say with certainty what the goal is?

Anyone?

Anyone?

A N Y O N E ? ? ?

I didn't think so.
Refresh | 0 Recommendations    

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2062280

Tell you what Dude, when you start calling for frogmarching and so forth of 0bama then I will take your rage serious, until then you are a hypocrite for not demanding the same punishment for the same "crime" from your president.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Today is October 5, 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 06:27:52 PM »
October 5th, huh.

My watch, and my calender both say the same thing.

Go figure.   :mental:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 07:30:23 PM »
I think my good friend the sparkling husband dude would better spend his energies worrying about the war organized crime and the Democrat machine is waging upon the inhabitants of Baltimore, instead of this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 07:37:09 PM »
It is always 5:02 PM April 22, 2011.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 07:54:36 PM »
It is always 5:02 PM April 22, 2011.

It took me a moment to get that.  I had to nadin it, but I knew there was something about that date.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 07:56:33 PM »
It took me a moment to get that.  I had to nadin it, but I knew there was something about that date.

I must be dense, because I'm not getting it.

Either dense, or too tired.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 08:00:50 PM »
I must be dense, because I'm not getting it.

Either dense, or too tired.

It was the day and time that Doctor Who was "killed".  It's a British TV show, but has a big US following on BBC America.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 08:02:23 PM »
It was the day and time that Doctor Who was "killed".  It's a British TV show, but has a big US following on BBC America.

Oh.

I nadined it, but came up dry.

Thanks.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 08:49:55 AM »
Just look at that OP!  Look at all that empty space hogged up by that stupid style, requiring everybody to scroll down.  It screams ATTENTION WHORE RIGHT HERE!   I even forget what his point was.  That's bad writing. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 08:52:56 AM »
Just look at that OP!  Look at all that empty space hogged up by that stupid style, requiring everybody to scroll down.  It screams ATTENTION WHORE RIGHT HERE!   I even forget what his point was.  That's bad writing.

You know what it is, madam.

The sparkling husband dude's trying to be relevant, trying to count.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 08:59:29 AM »
Wait, I thought Afghanistan was the right war. Wasn't that the meme after we went into Iraq?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 09:14:44 AM »
Is stinky the clown the defender of the litter box?
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 09:18:11 AM »

Yeah, he is; his wife makes him use the bathroom in the basement because he stinks up the "good" bathrooms in the rest of the house.  And the cat-litter-box is kept in the bathroom in the basement too.

All above details supplied by the sparkling husband dude himself.

This is why it's "bad" that the primitives discovered the DUmpster; before they knew we existed, the primitives were a great deal less inhibited, a great deal more honest.  But once they discovered they have an audience, they watch what they say.

I can't imagine the sparkling husband dude being this open nowadays, knowing he's being observed and studied.

Ah, for the good old days.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »
Yeah, he is; his wife makes him use the bathroom in the basement because he stinks up the "good" bathrooms in the rest of the house.  And the cat-litter-box is kept in the bathroom in the basement too.

All above details supplied by the sparkling husband dude himself.

This is why it's "bad" that the primitives discovered the DUmpster; before they knew we existed, the primitives were a great deal less inhibited, a great deal more honest.  But once they discovered they have an audience, they watch what they say.

I can't imagine the sparkling husband dude being this open nowadays, knowing he's being observed and studied.

Ah, for the good old days.....

Thanks for the info!! :D

If my wife even tried to make me use the basement bathroom she'd be out on her ass.
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 09:27:56 AM »

Thanks for the info!! :D

If my wife even tried to make me use the basement bathroom she'd be out on her ass.

Here's the original, from 2008:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,11922.0/
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 09:30:40 AM »
To add: surely the origin of "Stinky" isn't any surprise to anyone here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 09:53:20 AM »
I think my good friend the sparkling husband dude would better spend his energies worrying about the war organized crime and the Democrat machine is waging upon the inhabitants of Baltimore, instead of this.

You could have just said 'Organized crime,' that would have taken in the Democrat machine as well.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 10:19:24 AM »
Well, since they harbored an international terrorist that led the group that attacked us, we went in.  Funny this scumbag can't remember that much.

As to why we're still there, I dunno.  Liberal, politically correct wars last longer I suppose.  You know, the ones where you tie your soldiers' hands behind their back, make them build schools instead of killing enemies, etc.  Seems to me it should have been over about 2 months after they refused to hand over Osama and we carpet bombed them back to the pre-stone age.

As to why Obama has us still there is a further mystery, given his penchant for mooslims.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 02:29:07 PM »
He does it to annoy people here.

No one at the DUmp reads his shit.

And, don't worry, his writing never has a point.

He is the most boring, useless DUmpmonkey of lot, excepting perhaps kpete.

Offline thundley4

Stinky The Clown   (1000+ posts)             Thu Oct-06-11 11:45 AM
Original message
With but one day to go until the TENTH ANNIVERSARY of the invasion of Afghanistan . . . .

. . . . is it fair to call for the prosecution of those who started the war and not call for the same for those who endorse and continue it when they have the power to do otherwise?

Yes, that's a harsh question.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2067099

Is Stinky dude talking about frog marching Obama to the Hague?  Obama not only carried on wars started under President Bush, but has started others, and continues widespread drone targeting of innocents.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 04:42:55 PM »
It contains the sand in which he embeds his head. Not that there's anything wrong with  that, it's just that that is so wrong.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2011, 07:04:39 PM »
It contains the sand in which he embeds his head. Not that there's anything wrong with  that, it's just that that is so wrong.
It would be hard to tell Husb2Spunkly's head from the other stuff in there.