Author Topic: DUmmies orgasmic over Barry's speech  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
DUmmies orgasmic over Barry's speech
« on: September 08, 2011, 07:12:24 PM »
MineralMan Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Sep-08-11 07:51 PM
Original message
Best Presidential Address in Decades!

If you don't like some of it, listen to the rest.

Dynamite!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1903129

From what I read on the speech, he promised more of the same, almost a half trillion in new spending, blamed the repukes, and blamed the repukes some more.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: DUmmies orgasmic over Barry's speech
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 07:17:42 PM »
Obama stinks as a speaker, and putting unions to work won't do a damn thing for the private sector.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 07:18:40 PM »
He bobbs to the left then weaves to the right, they can't lay an hand on:

Barack Dynomite! :rotf: :rotf:

:koolaid:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 07:21:31 PM »
Obama stinks as a speaker, and putting unions to work won't do a damn thing for the private sector.

14 million unemployed, 14 million union members.  Concidence? or actually 28 million unemployed? :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 07:23:05 PM »
He bobbs to the left then weaves to the right, they can't lay an hand on:

Barack Dynomite! :rotf: :rotf:

:koolaid:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWToxPni6Ic[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 07:26:01 PM »
14 million unemployed, 14 million union members.  Concidence? or actually 28 million unemployed? :-)
If you ditched all the illegal aliens, you'd probably break even but good luck getting most of them to do the same kind of work.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 07:31:32 PM »
The rock primitive loved it.  That's good.  It means real Americans won't.

Look primitives, either unemployment goes to below 6%, gas goes down to $2.50/gal, and food prices drop, or Dear Leader is finished.  See, the point of being a leader is to be able to persuade others to follow, and so far the only ones he's been able to persuade are penniless dolts like you.  When this doesn't pass, you'll get all giddy when he claims it would put people back to work but they want him to fail.  Truth is he's too weak to lead or he would get it passed.

You primitives will fall for anything.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 07:36:42 PM »
The rock primitive loved it.  That's good.  It means real Americans won't.

Look primitives, either unemployment goes to below 6%, gas goes down to $2.50/gal, and food prices drop, or Dear Leader is finished.  See, the point of being a leader is to be able to persuade others to follow, and so far the only ones he's been able to persuade are penniless dolts like you.  When this doesn't pass, you'll get all giddy when he claims it would put people back to work but they want him to fail.  Truth is he's too weak to lead or he would get it passed.

You primitives will fall for anything.

Primitives really don't understand the difference between a leader and a drum major.  Just because a band follows you, it doesn't mean you are a leader.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »
I found a movie on the life of Ronald Reagan on Netflix last night. I watched a bit of it. It starts with Reagan's farewell address. It reminded me that we used to have presidential presidents.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 07:41:06 PM »
I just watched the speech on Faux Snooze, and from what I heard it looks like more spending, more shovel ready jobs, more messing around with payroll taxes, and more blaming the repukes.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 07:43:24 PM »
I just watched the speech on Faux Snooze, and from what I heard it looks like more spending, more shovel ready jobs, more messing around with payroll taxes, and more blaming the repukes.
With the exception of the taxes and playing the blame game, I got the same feeling every time Bush made a televised speech.  It always felt like "This is how much we are going to spend.  Like it or leave it."

With this guy, it's 10x worse.  He's the epitome of a tax-and-spend liberal.  He couldn't be more of a predictable joke if he tried.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 07:45:46 PM »
With the exception of the taxes and playing the blame game, I got the same feeling every time Bush made a televised speech.  It always felt like "This is how much we are going to spend.  Like it or leave it."

With this guy, it's 10x worse.  He's the epitome of borrow-and-spend liberal.  He couldn't be more of a predictable joke if he tried.

He also said that he will grant tax cuts to companies that hire (didn't say how much), and that he is going to cut payroll taxes in half next year. Last time he claimed I was going to get a bigger check, it ended up being smaller.  :banghead:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 07:50:54 PM »
He also said that he will grant tax cuts to companies that hire (didn't say how much), and that he is going to cut payroll taxes in half next year. Last time he claimed I was going to get a bigger check, it ended up being smaller.  :banghead:
Yeah... as long as those companies offshore their work to Madagascar.

****ing asshole.  I wonder how many people in Nashville are out of work because of his DOJ shenanigans with Gibson Guitar.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 07:54:18 PM »

****ing asshole.  I wonder how many people in Nashville are out of work because of his DOJ shenanigans with Gibson Guitar.

How many people are or will be out of work because his buddy Jeffrey Imelt of GE closed their incandescent bulb factory and are making/getting their CFL bulbs from China.  What about that same buddy that moved their X-ray business to China?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 07:55:30 PM »

That whole Gibson thing was insane.

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 07:58:26 PM »
Yeah, I watched it. BECAUSE IT WAS A DISASTER!!!

Even democratics were face palming.  It was terrible. I know there is a God now because it was such a miserable failure there is no way he can win in 2012.

I was ready to turn but he lived up to my expectations and did not compromise at all with reality.

Thank you Mr. 0bama!

Thank you. I was worried that you might actually try to triangulate but PASS THIS BILL NOW (that you know nothing of) Rhetoric just could not be stopped.  I saw Reid and turbin at an applause/stand up phase and both were frowning and bad talking the inexperienced one.  Tonight. 0 might just have earned a primary challenger.

It was beautiful.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 07:59:26 PM »
How many people are or will be out of work because his buddy Jeffrey Imelt of GE closed their incandescent bulb factory and are making/getting their CFL bulbs from China.  What about that same buddy that moved their X-ray business to China?
That's been covered before.  I think that bulb factory employed a couple hundred people. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 08:08:57 PM »
That's been covered before.  I think that bulb factory employed a couple hundred people. 

Yeah but what about sending of the radiological division, 50,000 high paying jobs POOF!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
He sounded different.  Not like the other day in Detroit. I guess he adjusts his dialect according to the audience.  FAKE.

He said nothing he hasn't said before.  The DUmp monkeys are hoping for something when in reality they're getting nothing.  A loud voice does not make false promises come true.

They have to fawn over him, it's all they have.  They're too stupid to see he's laughing at them.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 08:17:03 PM »
Yeah but what about sending of the radiological division, 50,000 high paying jobs POOF!
I must have missed that. :(

Offline Chris_

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 08:18:10 PM »
He sounded different.  Not like the other day in Detroit. I guess he adjusts his dialect according to the audience.  FAKE.
He does, just like John 'Where can I get me a hunting license' Kerry does.  They have a speech and accent for every audience.  It's all planned ahead of time.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:20:19 PM by chris_ »

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 08:22:47 PM »
He does, just like John 'Where can I get me a hunting license' Kerry does.  They have a speech and accent for every audience.  It's all planned ahead of time.
And I ain't no ways tired, or whatever Hillary said when she was pandering.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »
And I ain't no ways tired, or whatever Hillary said when she was pandering.
Selmuh, Alabamuh.  And the furthest south Mizz Rodham had been at the time was New Jersey.

Democrats. ::)

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 08:43:29 PM »
A lot of tough talk for a speech that basically boiled down to "tax the rich".  If Warren Buffet feels under-taxed, he should just cut a check on his own.  He is in no way a capitalist these days.

Offline jukin

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 09:11:29 PM »
I must have missed that. :(

My mistake it was only the corporate headquarters because the rest is over in China already (2008).

http://news.yahoo.com/ge-moving-top-x-ray-executives-china-155038048.html
http://thepubliccause.com/2011/07/27/obamas-corporate-lapdog-ge-to-ship-radiology-headquarters-to-china/
http://video.ezinemark.com/moving-ge-s-x-ray-division-to-china.-hope-and-change-49435332190.htm

I did notice that 0bama had lots of gre..er powder in his hair tonight.  I am sure he has earned every one of them.