Author Topic: Obama Administration Fires ATF Whistleblower  (Read 338 times)

Offline thundley4

Obama Administration Fires ATF Whistleblower
« on: September 04, 2011, 08:02:12 PM »
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is being accused of retaliating against an agent who helped publicize the agency’s role in allowing thousands of guns to cross the U.S. border and fall into the hands of Mexican drug gangs.

The agent, Vince Cefalu, who has spoken out about the ATF's so-called "Project Gunrunner" scandal, says he was served with termination papers just last week, and he calls the move politically motivated.

“Aside from Jay Dobyns, I don't know of anyone that's been more vocal about ATF mismanagement than me,” said Cefalu, a senior special agent based in Dublin, Calif. “That's why this is happening.” Dobyns, an ATF special agent based in Tucson, has appeared several times on Fox News to discuss the scandal.
F**k Obama and his thugs.

Fire the good guy and promote the criminals that originated the plan.  :banghead: :banghead:

Offline CG6468

Re: Obama Administration Fires ATF Whistleblower
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 08:05:47 PM »
Fire the good guy and promote the criminals that originated the plan.  :banghead: :banghead:

That's the imposter bastard's way of doing things.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Re: Obama Administration Fires ATF Whistleblower
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 08:40:24 PM »
Apart from all the other criminality and dereliction of duty of this administration this whole "Gunrunner" thing has got to be their single most heinous and treacherous act.

I hope that once we actually have a President of the United States again and an Attorney General of the United States again, this festering boil will be lanced and the truth of it all brought to light.

Agent Dobyns is a prime example. Honestly I am shocked that man still draws breath. After his ATF handlers hung him out to dry and left him on his own with no witness protection program support it is only a matter of time before the Hells Angels catch up with him.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan