Author Topic: CAIR to Call for Probe of Secret NYPD-CIA Program to Spy on Muslims  (Read 975 times)

Offline CG6468

CAIR to Call for Probe of Secret NYPD-CIA Program to Spy on Muslims

I think it's from the AP
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline true_blood

Re: CAIR to Call for Probe of Secret NYPD-CIA Program to Spy on Muslims
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 08:19:51 PM »
They can CAIR out of my Country for all I care. A bunch of American hating pieces of garbage.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: CAIR to Call for Probe of Secret NYPD-CIA Program to Spy on Muslims
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 06:29:39 AM »
They can CAIR out of my Country for all I care. A bunch of American hating pieces of garbage.

So you agree that Roosevelt was correct to round up the Japanese Americans and place them in internment Camps ???

You believe our country when very young had the right to remove the Indians from their homes and place them on reservations and keep moving them somewhere if oil or gold was found on the reservation land???

What the heck, this is just the progression of history, like trying to stop a freight train with bare hands.

Only thing we can do now is to find a way to out smart the Muslims, Westernize them to the point they and their next generation finds the American culture is preferable to having to go home to the restrictive and miserable life they had in their Mother Land.

We so far have a good start with the teens that have taken to western life, they are rebelling against their family's ancient laws, let this new generation fight it out among themselves. Once they get a taste of freedom all bets are off.

We will in the end win this war of faith and tradition, the Muslim comunity stands in fear of another attack as that would place them in great jeopardy, it will be the Females that are westernized that will come to the front and demand the rights of the non Muslim woman that will tip the scale.

Remember, the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.