Author Topic: Atman breaking the rules by lurking here and saying so.  (Read 8973 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Atman breaking the rules by lurking here and saying so.
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2011, 06:38:45 PM »
I much prefer being a demented, odious freak. (I'll bet know-it-all has already nadined those adjectives.)
And I'm confident I was included among those referred to by Pam Dawason as a prick.

Can you imagine the humiliation if a DUmp democrat thought you were a reasonable person?
Remember, these people call the second or third best president of the last hundred years a chimp.

And if you call the sitting President a chimp, they call you a racist.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2011, 08:24:53 PM »
Come on Pedro and the dude,stop hiding and start posting if you have even half a nut.
You will not be banned just because.

What are you made of?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2011, 08:25:07 PM »
Was that a poster there?

Let's just of my favorite sitcoms one is based in Manhattan and two are based in Queens. It came from one of those.  :wink:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2011, 08:42:06 PM »
Stinky The Clown   (1000+ posts)             Thu Aug-18-11 06:01 PM
Response to Reply #20
26. His newest yarn involves . . . . gasp . . . . .

. . . sexual fantasy. Part of that fantasy is the coach saying he has a rich sex life.

Which is probably true. I hear he's dating six. Ima Hand and her five daughters.

Have you heard him refer to people as "Italianate"? He clearly holds a masters degree in malapropism.

Coach: Italianate is an architectural style, not an ethnic description.

Something tells me Stinky the DUde likely isn't a franksolich fan.  With so many posters here, something about you coach really gets under the DUde's skin.

Offline Jason

« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2011, 08:48:29 PM »

I :heart: pia!

Looks like we could have a love connection if you could just make a few subtle changes Bally.

progressiveinaction (76 posts)           Fri Aug-19-11 01:36 AM
Response to Original message
28. Sending

healing white light to all of you racist, bigoted, homophobic, freeper assholes.

Cigarette girl, I like you but I won't say I love you back until you tell me you love Obama, support gay marriage, unions, abortion and a 90% tax rate on the rich.

I'll be sending a picture of my eczema riddled hands to all of you soon. With the middle finger up of course.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2011, 08:52:18 PM »
progressiveinaction (76 posts)           Fri Aug-19-11 01:36 AM
28. Sending

healing white light to all of you racist, bigoted, homophobic, freeper assholes.

Cigarette girl, I like you but I won't say I love you back until you tell me you love Obama, support gay marriage, unions, abortion and a 90% tax rate on the rich.

I'll be sending a picture of my eczema riddled hands to all of you soon. With the middle finger up of course.

Only a 90% tax on the rich?
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2011, 09:07:36 PM »
Wow. The mods are all asleep over there...

or...

:stoner:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2011, 09:11:58 PM »
Wow. The mods are all asleep over there...

or...

:stoner:

Or it's an IP trap - and they're closely monitoring all the "guest" IP's that view it to correlate with the user database.

Of course that'd take the elusive EarlG, not a lightweight like Skins.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2011, 09:39:11 PM »
Looks like we could have a love connection if you could just make a few subtle changes Bally.

progressiveinaction (76 posts)           Fri Aug-19-11 01:36 AM
28. Sending

:lmao:

And it's lipstick! :-)

BTW, I think I'm going to make eggplant parm this weekend, and don't waste money on the panko bread crumbs, they were OK but not worth the extra expense.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2011, 10:34:04 PM »
Or it's an IP trap - and they're closely monitoring all the "guest" IP's that view it to correlate with the user database.

Good point.  I believe it was the sparkling husband primitive who just recently wrote to Skin's in the AtA forum about wanting to catch and get rid of the trollers.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2011, 01:21:46 AM »
Aaaaand the thread is STILL up.
Is this the longest running shout out to CC?

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but the thread from RandomKoolZip about the cops jumping out of the bushes has never been scrubbed from the DUmp.  And that's from six years ago or so.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2011, 04:55:44 AM »
Something tells me Stinky the DUde likely isn't a franksolich fan.  With so many posters here, something about you coach really gets under the DUde's skin.

The Italianate sparkling husband dude's been a fan of mine for a long time now.

He really likes my stuff, but has to say he hates it so as to remain credible with his fellow primitives.

The Italianate sparkling husband dude is a big wheel in the d'Alessandro crime family of Baltimore, a caporegime in the restaurant "protection" racket, and does a lot of business with concrete firms there.

Unfortunately, while our state, sir, has more miles of river than any of the other 49 states, none of them are deep enough to completely submerge franksolich, and that vexes him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2011, 06:29:22 AM »
Its the adventures of Atman & Stinky - America's newest ambiguously gay duo !

nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, Atman !!

Atman ! - Atman ! - Atman !

nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh, nuh, ATMAAAAAAAN !

This weeks episode : Atman & Stinky Vs. Evil Dr. Solich and the Neocon Brigade ! - Stay tuned, Truebelievers !

The sparkling husband dude should be kissing my ass, rather than kicking it.

The sparkling husband dude's been whining about the deficit, the national debt, a lot, but fails to see where franksolich isn't contributing to it, while many of the dude's fellow "disabled" primitives are.

They're riding the social security disability gravy train, first-class tickets.  franksolich could get the same ticket himself, no problem, a piece of cake.....except.....except.....except that franksolich prefers to lead his own life, to go his own way, do his own thing, even if it means hanging onto the rods underneath a boxcar rather than riding in ease in the parlor car.

franksolich isn't doing a damned thing to increase the dude's tax burden.....although he could, if he wanted.

The sparkling husband primitive should be kissing franksolich's ass for that small kindness to him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2011, 09:03:58 AM »
Good point.  I believe it was the sparkling husband primitive who just recently wrote to Skin's in the AtA forum about wanting to catch and get rid of the trollers.

Stinkbait couldn't catch a cold without instructions
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2011, 10:04:13 AM »
Stinky is such a poseur. Then again, he is from Howard County.  :rofl:

(I know, it's only funny to Marylanders, but knowing where he lives just speaks VOLUMES about why he's such an asshole.)

Offline redwhit

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2011, 10:06:52 AM »

:lmao:

And it's lipstick! :-)

BTW, I think I'm going to make eggplant parm this weekend, and don't waste money on the panko bread crumbs, they were OK but not worth the extra expense.

Are ya sure you're not protesting too much?   :-)

Panko really earns points on meats and fish, something doesn't come out right with eggplant, at least not to my taste.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2011, 10:48:34 AM »
Are ya sure you're not protesting too much?   :-)

Panko really earns points on meats and fish, something doesn't come out right with eggplant, at least not to my taste.

I used it on fried chicken breasts and it was OK, just not worth the expense of it.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2011, 11:15:34 AM »
I used it on fried chicken breasts and it was OK, just not worth the expense of it.
I like Zatarain's Cajun fish fry mix, laced heavily with Panko and Tony Chachere's.
I have a lot of catfish in the freezer, and that makes them hard to beat.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »
I like Zatarain's Cajun fish fry mix, laced heavily with Panko and Tony Chachere's.

I don't like fish but my Husband loves it, I'll have to tell him to try the Panko Bread Crumbs on it and see how he likes it.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2011, 11:49:07 AM »
Stinky is such a poseur. Then again, he is from Howard County.  :rofl:

(I know, it's only funny to Marylanders, but knowing where he lives just speaks VOLUMES about why he's such an asshole.)

Okay, you wanna let us in on it?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Karin

« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2011, 11:58:59 AM »
In case Vivismom doesn't stop back:  I hear that Howard County is the bastion of assholery.  They're the ones who have all the petty rules and regulations with brutal enforcement that comes from a bunch of liberals in charge.  Nanny state totalitarianism run wild.  You couldn't pay me to go to Maryland. 

GOBUCKS, your catfish sounds great, I'll be over tonight.   :drool:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2011, 12:05:04 PM »
GOBUCKS, your catfish sounds great, I'll be over tonight.
Still trying to collect on that beer.

Offline Mike B the Cajun

• Pot Stirrer
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2011, 12:47:37 PM »

If it weren't for Zatarain's and Tony Chachere, and a few other local people, food would be mighty bland for this Cajun boy.   :yum:
Don't get stuck on stupid...

I am of the CauCajun persuasion...  :-)

Leftwing lunatic thought process concerning police: I'm armed with bad breath and body odor. The police are armed with a badge, a tazer, a 9mm, and a shotgun.  I should antagonize them.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2011, 12:48:11 PM »
What the heck is the problem with mentioning another site? Are their sensibilities so tender they simply can't deal with it? And until the day I die I don't think I'll understand the left's obsession with their constant attempts to squelch free speech. There's so many things they CAN'T say it's a wonder they can carry on a conversation.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams