Author Topic: Lunatic Anti-Bush/Cheney/Republican statements you have seen  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Lunatic Anti-Bush/Cheney/Republican statements you have seen
« on: April 23, 2008, 05:49:39 AM »
Just today:
That's because the presidents before didn't have money owed to THEM which they wanted back from Saddam for helping to finance his war against Iran which he lost anyway.
I'm not even going to think about any assistance from Cheney since he's openly admit that he doesn't care about the country's opinion at all
With [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BeFCOUqsWA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BeFCOUqsWA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube] Posted as proof.
I really like this one:
The US NEEDS this war in order to survive. For example, for every calorie of food we produce, it takes 10 calories of oil to make. This ratio is so utterly astounding that the sheer pragmatic sense of making war for oil is obvious.

* We never should have been there in the first place.
    * We are doing no good whatsoever.
    * We are destroying the US military according to the Pentagon's own reports.
    * We are bleeding our grandchildren white.
    * We have sacrificed the rule of Law, separation of powers, the independence of the Judiciary and every other legal and democratic tradition for this mess.
    * We have become an international pariah.
    * We have turned war profiteering from a crime to stated government policy.
    * We have replaced soldiers, Marines, airmen and Intelligence officers with black-backed thugs who are accountable to no system of justice or legal authority except their paycheck.
    * We have done Al Qaeda's recruiting for the next hundred years.
    * We have done more to strengthen I-wanna-jihad's position in Iran than his supporters ever could.
    * We are paying a terrible price in homelessness, PTSD, lost limbs and wrecked brains.
    * We have turned into a nation which tortures and abuses civilians for no reason whatsoever.
  What really nutty things have you seen, aside from the de riguer idiocy of daily Kos, huff po, DU?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Lunatic Anti-Bush/Cheney/Republican statements you have seen
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 09:25:59 AM »
So, is this just a repository for "nuggets" we have have stumbled across besides DU? Do we need back up documentation or just the words?

thoughts?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 09:37:28 AM »
Just the idiot's ideas, it isn't like we (sane people) could come up with the kinds of wild shit they do.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 09:51:06 AM »
BUSHCRIMEFAMILY always strikes me as a bit loonie.

teh * regime...   I mean really. I can type out Clinton or Obama, why can't they?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!