Author Topic: Want to know the question to ask baggers when they suggest cutting social progra  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1441004#1443204

NNN0LHI  (1000+ posts)

Want to know the question to ask baggers when they suggest cutting social programs?

Very seriously ask them, "Well what do you plan to do with the people who can't afford to make it in this economy? The millions of people who don't have a pot to piss in. What are your plans for them?"

Ask them, "Do you want to just plow them under and use them as fertilizer?"

"What is your plan for these people?"

Watch them start him hawing around and blubbering under their breath. Because they don't have any answers. At least no answers that they will admit to.

Then tell them Obama wants to feed the hungry and because of that you hate him for that? The GOP wants to just them starve them all to death and be done with it and you love them?

More mumbling from them. You will never get a straight answer.

Try it on one. See if you get the same response as I do.

Don

Oh no!!!!  Don's got our number.  I could NEVER answer these questions.  EVER!!  I don't think anyone can.  It's the end of conservatism as we know it.

:lmao:

and-justice-for-all  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-08-11 01:17 PM
Response to Original message

21. Most teahadist are on SS/Medicare...

and they have been convinced to work against themselves...INSANE!!!

Wonder why no one asks this DUmor for a link to support that claim.   :whatever:

After Don's question I simply see no logic to the Conservative stand.  Therefore I am resigning from CC and I'm changing my voter registration, if I don't decide to kill myself first for being so blind.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
NNN0LHI  (1000+ posts)

Want to know the question to ask baggers when they suggest cutting social programs?

Very seriously ask them, "Well what do you plan to do with the people who can't afford to make it in this economy? The millions of people who don't have a pot to piss in. What are your plans for them?"

Get rid of the bolshevik libtards who are holding them down.

Now, DUmbass, you have your answer.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Karin

Then tell them Obama wants to feed the hungry

No he doesn't, he doesn't give two shits about poor people.  They're unclean.  And besides, there have been countless nutrition programs in this country for decades.  If you're hungry in America, you're not trying hard enough.  I googled "Government Programs for Hunger" and got 49 million results.  And that's just government; private charities do a ton of work too. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
No he doesn't, he doesn't give two shits about poor people.  They're unclean.  And besides, there have been countless nutrition programs in this country for decades.  If you're hungry in America, you're not trying hard enough.  I googled "Government Programs for Hunger" and got 49 million results.  And that's just government; private charities do a ton of work too. 

Yeah but you probably get more results when you run a search on "Government Programs for FREE Cell Phones".

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
When I drive down the western part of Broad Street, I don't see too many people acting like they're wanting jobs. They're hanging out on the porch with 40's in brown bags. ...and that's at 9 f'n O'Clock IN THE MORNING.

So, yeah DUmmie, ****'em. Let'em starve. I'm tired of paying for their worthless asses.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
When I drive down the western part of Broad Street, I don't see too many people acting like they're wanting jobs. They're hanging out on the porch with 40's in brown bags. ...and that's at 9 f'n O'Clock IN THE MORNING.

So, yeah DUmmie, ****'em. Let'em starve. I'm tired of paying for their worthless asses.

That's part of that white privilege again.

:lmao:

KC

*Stolen

Offline Karin

Yeah, on welfare day you can see the folks here sitting on the picnic table outside, pounding beers for breakfast with their like-minded buddies. 

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
Yeah, on welfare day you can see the folks here sitting on the picnic table outside, pounding beers for breakfast with their like-minded buddies.  

I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. ---Benjamin Franklin

...and what did the jackass left do? First they had them pick their checks and food stamps up at the welfare office. Next, the shit was mailed to them and they had to get it cashed at some check-cashing place. Now, the leeches have a ****in' EBT card so they can just sit on their fat asses pounding 40's while the money is automatically credited to their account.

Yeah, I'm gonna be callous here. People like that should be dropped off onto a deserted island and left to fend for themselves. They contribute NOTHING to society yet account for a large percentage of the crime. We pay their Damn bills, and they still rob and murder us.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
...and any of you lurking DUmpmonkey morons want to challenge me on this, I'll beat you to death with statistics. Let's play.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

And they consider the working man/woman a sucker.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Through the years I've seen people on public assistance doing better than me, they have their nails done at a Salon, get their hair cut regularly, and they're loading up at the grocery store, me? I'm lugging my frigging plastic bin out and doing my own nails, hauling the scissor and razor out and cut my hair and my husbands hair, and I'm getting callouses from cutting coupons, all to save a $ here and there. How the hell many people out there are doing what I'm doing? and how the hell many are out there gaining the system?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
Through the years I've seen people on public assistance doing better than me, they have their nails done at a Salon, get their hair cut regularly, and they're loading up at the grocery store, me? I'm lugging my frigging plastic bin out and doing my own nails, hauling the scissor and razor out and cut my hair and my husbands hair, and I'm getting callouses from cutting coupons, all to save a $ here and there. How the hell many people out there are doing what I'm doing? and how the hell many are out there gaining the system?

This issue is one that leaves me seething. I take care of my home, because I pay for it. Public housing that they don't pay for? Treated like shit. Another thing, when you see someone at the grocery store whip out an EBT card, look at the meat. It's all the best. It's not their money, so what the hell do they care? Me? I have the shit with the 2 or 3 dollar off for quick sale trying to save money. Why am I having to save money? Because almost half of it is being confiscated by the damn government to pay the grocery bills for THESE f'n leeches.

BTW, how are there so many gaming the system? Because it's a system the Dims created. It created two groups, modern-day slaves that vote Dim.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 03:34:23 PM by Rebel »

Offline jukin

I'd hit back with it was the donks that cut 500billion dollars from medicare without a single republican vote. Then I would suggest the total elimination of all federal agencies created in the last 60 years (HUD, NEA, EPA, DEPT OF ENERGY,...).

Bring it on primitives.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
This issue is one that leaves me seething. I take care of my home, because I pay for it. Public housing that they don't pay for? Treated like shit. Another thing, when you see someone at the grocery store whip out an EBT card, look at the meat. It's all the best. It's not their money, so what the hell do they care? Me? I have the shit with the 2 or 3 dollar off for quick sale trying to save money. Why am I having to save money? Because almost half of it is being confiscated by the damn government to pay the grocery bills for THESE f'n leeches.

And I forgot to add people on public assistance wearing damn nice shoes and I'm shopping for shoes at Payless or Walmart, and cellphones, let's not forget cellphones, people running around with really nice cellphone plans and my household uses prepaid because we don't want a monthly bill.

Nobody is owed a damn thing, if you want something go out and work for it, but if you're getting money from the taxpayer we have every right to say certain behavior is unacceptable.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
And I forgot to add people on public assistance wearing damn nice shoes and I'm shopping for shoes at Payless or Walmart, and cellphones, let's not forget cellphones, people running around with really nice cellphone plans and my household uses prepaid because we don't want a monthly bill.

Stein-Mart and Marshalls here. I don't begrudge anyone for buying a 70 dollar shirt from a department store...with their own money, but I can get the same damn thing at Stein-Mart for 20-30. People who get government allowances? Well, again, they didn't earn the damn money so what does it matter to them? My IPhone is a 3 and I bought it refurb for 99 bucks on Apple.com 2 years ago. I doubt anyone on assistance is out there bargain-shopping.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

Nobody is owed a damn thing, if you want something go out and work for it, but if you're getting money from the taxpayer we have every right to say certain behavior is unacceptable.

They are also providing them high speed internet now.

Oh to be 'poor' in America.

KC

*Stolen

Offline MrsSmith

1) Get rid of Obamacare and the constant threats to super-tax businesses and business owners.  This will allow them to expand instead of hoarding extra resources against the huge expenses expected down the road.  This will put many of these people back to work

2) Get rid of government welfare programs and start supporting privately run and preferably Christian welfare.  This will hugely reduce the overhead involved and put more of the money directly into helping those that really need help instead of having it filtered through the government trough and siphoned off.

3) Limit most of that assistance to what is needed...give away food, clothing, medical care, dental care, vision care, provide shelter...give no cash.  No more charity dollars going to gambling, alcohol or drugs.  Those that need help can come into the local charity stores and shop for all their needs, and everything will be provided to support them...but nothing that is not a need.  If they really have to have beer, they can find a way to earn that money.

4) When they do get an income, continue to assist as needed.  Do not do what our welfare system does and end up taking away more assistance than they actually earn.  Let them make some amount without losing any benefits, then gradually scale down as their wages go up.  There is nothing worse than a set of government programs that penalize you for working, or just drop you flat when your income goes up a few bucks...it's a complete disincentive to earn more and work harder.  

A good, common sense approach to helping those in need...and assisting them to actually get an education and find work instead of penalizing those that start to make it.  It would be tough to do a worse job than our government does now...

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
They are also providing them high speed internet now.

Oh to be 'poor' in America.

KC

That's 1 of the few luxuries we allow ourselves, but if I didn't have the money for it we'd still be dial-up and rabbit ears for TV.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
That's 1 of the few luxuries we allow ourselves, but if I didn't have the money for it we'd still be dial-up and rabbit ears for TV.

Why deprive yourself?  Just spend your money and the government will take care of you.  They look at it as an investment vote.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
NNN0LHI  (1000+ posts)

REALLY lock up the borders, ship the illegals out, and put the above to work in the fields.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Are there no prisons?  Are there no workhouses?  Harrumph!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
NNN0LHI  (1000+ posts)

Easy answer to that is, why don't all those caring, loving, wonderful rich liberals open their checkbooks and start writing checks for the poor. Oh that's right they want everyone else to help them.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
My plan would be to set up, via local churches and clubs, volunteer groups that help people realize they need a plan for themselves and that by depending on the government, they are weakening and harming themselves.

I would engage people who thrived after being kicked off welfare in the 1990s to lead workshops and tell their inspirational stories.

And for the most hard luck cases, I would point them to the DUmp and sternly warn them, "If you don't get your crap together, your headed to live like  the Pathetics of Crazy Town. Always whining and raging and blaming others for what you, yourself did."
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Mr Mannn

Wow. It's amazing. DUmmies have all these gotcha questions that NO conservative can answer.

and yet no one has ever used a list of those questions to put us in our place. Why?

It can't be that they don't work. DUmmies are self proclaimed geniuses.

as for me, I blame Bush. He just speaks, and the DUmmies are in such a blather, they can't speak straight to save their lives. Its a brilliant strategy to divert questions we don't dare answer.

In other words, we conservatives will rule forever.

Offline jukin

What we are experiencing right now is the 60 years of the democrats lowering the bar for America.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.