Author Topic: Braindead votes for turds  (Read 847 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Braindead votes for turds
« on: July 08, 2011, 10:50:41 AM »
This has some potential to be a big fire.
Then again Skimmers boys might axe it before it gets out of hand.

DainBramaged  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-08-11 10:21 AM
Original message
Well, we held our breath and stomped our feet and what did we accomplish? 
 Wait, he's playing 8 dimensional chess with the Republicans.

Wait, give him time, he's smarter then them.

Wait, he's done so much for us (and given so much away).

Wait you say, he's the only hope in 2012 or else we are ruled by the Republicans.

I've come to a conclusion; Obama doesn't give a shit about the little people, those of us who live paycheck to paycheck. Those of us who juggle the funds to either eat or go to the doctor or take care of our kids. Those of us who haven't had a new car in decades, let alone decent clothes or something to make us smile.

Some here will try their best to undermine my OP, others will do their best to shut it down, still others will attack and ridicule me for my thoughts, but I don't give a shit. My health is poor, my job is a dead end, my only goal is to make it to 65 and retire since my Father and brother didn't, and my sister may not. There's nothing I can do to change the course Obama is taking, nothing. I live in a state where they elected a scumbag Puke slug because he lied about giving them property tax relief, but he sliced and diced the safety net to enrich his buddies, and there's NOTHING I can do about it.

Don't tell me to work hard, I did for Obama. Don't tell me my vote counts, it doesn't because billionaire's votes count more. Don't tell me there's still hope, because our President never had a set of balls to begin with and TOLD US to shove it. My beloved ex will have to suffer more if Obama cuts Medicaid to make the Pukes happy, her medications will be cut, her life will suck much much more. All because Obama won't stand up to the Pukes.

I felt like shit in 2001 when Bush stole the election, or rather, his rich friends did. I felt worse in 2004 when Rove stole the election after I worked so hard for Kerry. Now Pukes control everything, and we have shit to show for all of our gnashing and wailing.

**** it. We are invisible. It wasn't worth it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1441661

The fun starts.
Ozymanithrax  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-08-11 10:32 AM
Response to Original message
3. I will vote for a turd in a bowl before I vote for...
 a Democrat who cuts Social Security and Medicare (making it stronger are code words for cut) or a Republican that breathes.

The only way I can punish a political party for violating the basic agreement between voters and elected representative is to remove them from power.

It will hurt, but I'm willing to accept the consequences of my action.

In a representative democracy, when representatives no longer serve the public interest they must be removed from power.
You voted for WHO, last election.

SammyWinstonJack  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-08-11 11:30 AM
Response to Reply #3
16. I'll vote for that same turd. With you all the way on this.
You, TOO?

RandomKoolzip  (1000+ posts)        Fri Jul-08-11 10:33 AM
4. Wait, hold on - give me a minute...there's a list of Obama's accomplishments
 I've been told I need to throw at you....ah **** it, it can wait.
Punch, anyone?

Dept of Beer (492 posts)      Fri Jul-08-11 11:01 AM
Response to Reply #8
12. This is a Democracy!
 Surely they would not keep anything from us.

It's a REPUBLIC, low poster.

Myrina (1000+ posts)      Fri Jul-08-11 11:26 AM
15. I am sorry for your frustration ....
 .... I feel the same way: lied to, used, further-marginalized.

I barely watch the news anymore, and can't sit through one of his Photo Ops or press conferences. I want to find that guy who threw his shoe at Bush, and have him throw his other shoe at POTUS.
Used and abused.
Is that a quarter in your hand?
Not enough Prep H in the world, to cool that burn.
 :crybaby:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Braindead votes for turds
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 11:03:54 AM »
Original message
...I've come to a conclusion; Obama doesn't give a shit about the little people, those of us who live paycheck to paycheck. Those of us who juggle the funds to either eat or go to the doctor or take care of our kids. Those of us who haven't had a new car in decades, let alone decent clothes or something to make us smile...

Finished?  That was your break-time, zek, now pick up your hammer and get back to the rock face.  We have to finish sculpting Mount Obama with the Dear Leader's likeness before Spring.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »
... or something to make us smile.

Are you talking about entertainment?  You have internet access, the world is your oyster.  For example, we derive hours and tons of entertainment from watching you guys gnash, writhe, and wail.  You in particular, DainB. 

my beloved ex
  Somebody actually married him at one point in time.  Obviously, she's the one who left, or else she wouldn't be "beloved."

Obama doesn't give a shit about the little people

Of course he doesn't, he never did, and we knew it all along.  You people depress and irritate him.  He likes the glitzy celebrities, the swanky surroundings, and the beautiful, powerful people. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 12:19:40 PM »
If you voted for any democratic in 2010 then you voted for someone that CUT 500 BILLION DOLLARS FROM MEDICARE.

They are just so freaking stupid.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 12:26:08 PM »
Or willfully ignorant.  In the last couple of days, several of our posts have mentioned the 500 BILLION IN MEDICARE CUTS UNDER OBAMACARE.  You'd think it'd sink in amongst the lurkers.  It certainly hasn't escaped the notice of all the doctors merrily planning their retirement.   

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »
Original message
Obama doesn't give a shit about the little people, those of us who live paycheck to paycheck.

It's kind of irritating how they call SSI and welfare a "paycheck".

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 01:16:09 PM »
DB admits to being in a dead end job.  Whose fault is that?!  Frackin' loser.

Jeeze some of the stuff they say/do pisses me off.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 03:09:36 PM »
Original message
Well, we held our breath and stomped our feet and what did we accomplish?

A headache and sore feet?

I've come to a conclusion; Obama doesn't give a shit about the little people, those of us who live paycheck to paycheck. Those of us who juggle the funds to either eat or go to the doctor or take care of our kids. Those of us who haven't had a new car in decades, let alone decent clothes or something to make us smile.

I got news for you, DUmbass, no politician cares about you nor should they.  They're job is to represent those who elected them, not hold your ****ing hand when things don't go the way you wanted them to.

My health is poor, my job is a dead end, my only goal is to make it to 65 and retire since my Father and brother didn't, and my sister may not.

****ing loser.

I live in a state where they elected a scumbag Puke slug because he lied about giving them property tax relief, but he sliced and diced the safety net to enrich his buddies

Cutting taxes and kicking some of you piglets off of the teat seems to be a winning formula here lately, doesn't it, DUmbass?

and there's NOTHING I can do about it.

Are you now starting to get the idea that you're in a tiny minority, DUmbass?  Are you starting to get the idea that taxpayers would rather not support your loser ass?

Of course you could always do SOMETHING like, say, get some better education to make yourself more marketable and improve your own situation.

Don't tell me to work hard, I did for Obama.

Why didn't you work hard for you, DUmbass?

Don't tell me there's still hope, because our President never had a set of balls to begin with and TOLD US to shove it.

Talk about voting against your own self interest....

:lmao:

My beloved ex will have to suffer more if Obama cuts Medicaid to make the Pukes happy, her medications will be cut, her life will suck much much more. All because Obama won't stand up to the Pukes.

Nah, not because of hussein, because of you and your inability to lead anything resembling a normal life where you can provide for yourself and loved ones.

**** it. We are invisible. It wasn't worth it.

Now that you have figured out your place in the grand scheme of obama's world, don't forget to pull the "D" lever in 12.  You know you will, loser...
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 05:46:16 PM »
Hey DUmmies here's a friendly reminder, if you don't want to get banned from DU, you must vote for all democrats on your ballot on election day.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 05:52:48 PM »
Sounds like you people need your own tea party, but you don't have the balls to throw any of your assholes out of office.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »
Quote from:
DainBramaged

Well, we held our breath

Not long enough.  Do it again.  I'll tell you when you can let it out.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 07:53:46 PM »
Original message

You know, it was obvious to many of us ages ago that Obama only cares about Obama. What took you so long, DilBoy? Oh well, welcome to the party.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2011, 07:56:51 PM »
Sounds like you people need your own tea party, but you don't have the balls to throw any of your assholes out of office.

That wouldn't work out too well. They don't have the ideology. The Boston Tea Party was protesting a 10% tax on tea per the Tea Act of 1773. Those dumbasses want people paying half of their wages into the government. What the hell do those fools have in common with our founders?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2011, 08:16:48 PM »

A headache and sore feet?

>snort<  :rotf:
Harry Callahan (78 posts)      Fri Jul-08-11 08:25 PM
58. It is quite possible that you could be out of breath and have sore feet.

I can't believe the thread is still up there. :lmao:
BTW, Wasp, ^
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 12:16:11 AM »
>snort<  :rotf:
I can't believe the thread is still up there. :lmao:
BTW, Wasp, ^

OPSEC, man, OPSEC!

:-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself