Author Topic: Bin Laden tied to Paki Intell  (Read 2180 times)

Offline namvet

Bin Laden tied to Paki Intell
« on: June 24, 2011, 12:45:51 PM »

WASHINGTON -- A mobile phone of Usama bin Laden's trusted courier recovered in the U.S. raid last month that killed both men in Pakistan contained contacts to a militant group that is a longtime asset of Pakistan's intelligence agency, The New York Times reported late Thursday.

In a story posted on the Times website, senior American officials and others briefed on the findings said the discovery indicates bin Laden used the group, Harakat-ul-Mujahedeen, as part of his support network inside Pakistan

FOX

big surprise. huh ???

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Bin Laden tied to Paki Intell
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 12:47:48 PM »
Color me shocked.  :thatsright:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 01:23:49 PM »
 :yawn: That's all?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline namvet

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 01:37:53 PM »
he was also attempting to change Al-Qaeda's image because of all the muzzies they murdered

"THERE ARE NO GREAT MEN. THERE ARE ONLY GREAT CHALLENGES THAT ORDINARY MEN ARE FORCED BY CIRCUMSTANCES TO MEET" - ADM WILLIAM F HALSEY

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 01:48:17 PM »
he was also attempting to change Al-Qaeda's image because of all the muzzies they murdered

"Unfortunate" things like that tend to happen when your MO for proselyting to your cause is to ring doorbells on the 84th floor from the cockpit of a 767 going 550mph.  :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline namvet

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 02:08:53 PM »
"Unfortunate" things like that tend to happen when your MO for proselyting to your cause is to ring doorbells on the 84th floor from the cockpit of a 767 going 550mph.  :whatever:

looks like he was trying to be a PC terrorists. what a story !!!!  :whatever: