Author Topic: DU homo-haters start up on Perry  (Read 446 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DU homo-haters start up on Perry
« on: June 23, 2011, 09:38:18 AM »
TheZug (877 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Jun-23-11 07:13 AM
Original message
Rick Perry is NOT gay!!!

Here are some products to help remind everyone that Texas Governor Rick Perry is definitely NOT gay!

http://www.cafepress.com/rickperryisnotgay

http://www.cafepress.com/rickperryisnotgay

But gayness is next to Godliness, I thought

Never fails...look for a lot more Republicans to be "gay" leading up to 2012. Predictable.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: DU homo-haters start up on Perry
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:06:02 AM »
TheZug  (882 posts) Thu Jun-23-11 10:13 AM
Original message
Apologies

Edited on Thu Jun-23-11 11:05 AM by TheZug
Obviously there are strong differences here about whether the links and image posted here was intended to point out hypocrisy or was itself offensive, so I'm removing them.

I offer my apologies if they offended anyone.

I would point out that I'm part Arab American, and if a candidate attempted to run from his/her Arab heritage, I would have absolutely no qualms about sharing a similar image of the candidate titled "NOT ARAB." If you don't see the point I would be trying to make and think that's offensive, we'll just have to agree to disagree. But please understand that I did not intend to offend anyone.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:10:37 AM by Ballygrl »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:08:49 AM »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 03:33:54 PM »
Oh the Zug really stepped in it there, didn't he.  He tries to apologize, but they're not accepting it.  Piling on, burning him at the stake.  Rather than grovel, me, I'd just leave the forum.  Grow some balls.

Speaking of growing balls, Cherokee provides some personal information:

cherokeeprogressive  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jun-23-11 11:52 AM
Response to Original message
34. I don't even have to see the OP to realize this thread gets a big **** YOU from me.
 Gay = bad does not resonate with me for a single second. I am the proud father of a Gay daughter who is in the beginning stages of the gender reassignment process.

Spare Johnson, anyone? 

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 03:37:58 PM »
I've never understood the dichotomy of DUmmie thought processes.  Teh Ghey is good, yet they use every chance they can to slander conservatives with being Ghey even if they aren't.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 04:01:27 PM »
Oh the Zug really stepped in it there, didn't he.  He tries to apologize, but they're not accepting it.  Piling on, burning him at the stake.

DUmmie queens are some really nasty little bitches, aren't they?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 05:28:04 PM »

Never fails...look for a lot more Republicans to be "gay" leading up to 2012. Predictable.
Rick Perry, like most red-white-and-blue-blooded American patriots, thinks ABBA is fabulous.