Author Topic: Happy Saturday Night aka not your mama's picture thread...  (Read 13182 times)

Offline jtyangel

Happy Saturday Night aka not your mama's picture thread...
« on: April 19, 2008, 09:45:55 PM »
So we have done hoards of picture threads...whose got video?  :evillaugh: It can be innocent, hamming it up, whatever...I may even have something just lying about for such an occasion :naughty: :-)

Whose drinking what, whose passed out, and who hooked up with who tnight?  :popcorn:

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Miss Mia

Happy Saturday Night!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 09:46:02 PM »
So I had to work today.  :banghead: 

I got to be mean to an idiot finance manager.   :-)

And now my back hurts and I'm debating:  drink a beer or take a pain killer. 

How's your Saturday evening looking?
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline jtyangel

Re: Happy Saturday Night!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 09:48:15 PM »

Beer, definitely beer...

As for Sat evening, I'm about to make a fool of myself, but meh, what's a little idiocy between friends.

So cough up the finance manager story.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »

Beer, definitely beer...

As for Sat evening, I'm about to make a fool of myself, but meh, what's a little idiocy between friends.

Ahh, Dos Equis it is.   :cheersmate:

Well, he's an idiot.  This might be a little boring, since it's work stuff but what happened is:

I'm in charge of all monies that come into the dealership.  When I got there this morning, I entered in all the receipts that we did yesterday, plus one I wrote today to save me a little work Monday morning.

He wrote a receipt while I was away from the receptionist desk (either smoking or in the bathroom).

I look in the book and I see this receipt but the check isn't in the bag so I call him and ask where it's at.  And he says it's a hold check until Thursday, so I tell him no receipt for hold checks. 

This is where he should have said "Oh, sorry I didn't know" but he didn't.

He starts lying saying well no one was around and he didn't know, and I said "no one was around???  You couldn't wait a couple of minutes until I got back from the bathroom?"  Or he could have asked any of the 3 other managers who were there.   :whatever:

Then he said "This was this morning, and blah blah blah it was before you got here."

That it that's where he lied.  I entered in all receipts when I got there this morning.  He was lying because it was after I had already done that.  And then he tried to get smart with me.  It was his attitude, so I was a total bitch back to him.

Then the little ***** runs to the other managers and complain that "Tammy's being a bitch."  LOL.  Um seriously, I'm only here because the receptionist didn't show up and you're going to complain that I'm being a bitch?  And really the MFer should be glad I didn't find this on Monday morning, cause I'm super bitch in the morning and I would have been pissed. 

BTW, the managers didn't care that I was mean.  They're used to it.  They know I don't have patience for idiots and then I straight up told them he lied about it.  Oh well. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Happy Saturday Night aka not your mama's picture thread...
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 10:00:22 PM »

my neighbors in the next townhouse blocked me in with their boat.  I went over to issue a stern warning,
but we wound up having beers.

go figure. :-)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 10:03:30 PM »
For a limited engagement only...don't say I never hammed it up for you sorts...lets see asdf paste a bunch a pics around that :lmao: :popcorn:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v513/simplyvipp/?action=view&current=201923.flv

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 10:04:36 PM »

my neighbors in the next townhouse blocked me in with their boat.  I went over to issue a stern warning,

You know I don't really know my neighbors.  There's a 50ish couple on one side of me.  A hispanic family in the rent house on the other side.  And an probably late 50s-early 60s couple across the street.  Oh and a hispanic family moved in down the street.  The house was a dingy yellow and they painted it a nice green with white trim.  It really looks sharp.
Stink Eye

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »
For a limited engagement only...don't say I never hammed it up for you sorts...lets see asdf paste a bunch a pics around that :lmao: :popcorn:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v513/simplyvipp/?action=view&current=201923.flv

:o :o :o :o

:-* :-* :-*
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 10:06:00 PM »

now, that was worth the bandwidth. :-)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »

Beer, definitely beer...

Well, he's an idiot.  This might be a little boring, since it's work stuff but what happened is:

I'm in charge of all monies that come into the dealership.  When I got there this morning, I entered in all the receipts that we did yesterday, plus one I wrote today to save me a little work Monday morning.

He wrote a receipt while I was away from the receptionist desk (either smoking or in the bathroom).

I look in the book and I see this receipt but the check isn't in the bag so I call him and ask where it's at.  And he says it's a hold check until Thursday, so I tell him no receipt for hold checks. 

He starts lying saying well no one was around and he didn't know, and I said "no one was around???  You couldn't wait a couple of minutes until I got back from the bathroom?"  Or he could have asked any of the 3 other managers who were there.   :whatever:

Then he said "This was this morning, and blah blah blah it was before you got here."

That it that's where he lied.  I entered in all receipts when I got there this morning.  He was lying because it was after I had already done that.  And then he tried to get smart with me.  It was his attitude, so I was a total bitch back to him.

Then the little ***** runs to the other managers and complain that "Tammy's being a bitch."  LOL.  Um seriously, I'm only here because the receptionist didn't show up and you're going to complain that I'm being a bitch?  And really the MFer should be glad I didn't find this on Monday morning, cause I'm super bitch in the morning and I would have been pissed. 

BTW, the managers didn't care that I was mean.  They're used to it.  They know I don't have patience for idiots and then I straight up told them he lied about it.  Oh well. 

You deserve a beer today darling...I really hate when peeps lie like that at work..it's funny when you catch them though :cheersmate:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »

You know I don't really know my neighbors.  There's a 50ish couple on one side of me.  A hispanic family in the rent house on the other side.  And an probably late 50s-early 60s couple across the street.  Oh and a hispanic family moved in down the street.  The house was a dingy yellow and they painted it a nice green with white trim.  It really looks sharp.

that's beause you are a liberal, babes.  all conservatives give a damn about who their neighbors are;  it's all part of
the most forceful agent for change that exists;  it's called your community.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 10:08:33 PM »

Hey, you know...the lounge needed someone dancing on the bar in a broken heel :-)

If someone else doesn't do this...I may have to get really loaded. :lmao:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 10:09:19 PM »

Did you at least get an invitation on to the Queen Mary? :cheersmate:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 10:09:34 PM »

Beer, definitely beer...

You deserve a beer today darling...I really hate when peeps lie like that at work..it's funny when you catch them though :cheersmate:

if she took my SB advise, she totally turned the table on him. :evillaugh:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 10:10:34 PM »

now, that was worth the bandwidth. :-)

:popcorn: :popcorn: I hope Shannon makes it over...I think :popcorn: :popcorn: :uhsure:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 10:11:50 PM »

Beer, definitely beer...

I like that...the look on the face when someone knows they just bit it...classic

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »

Hey, you know...the lounge needed someone dancing on the bar in a broken heel :-)

join the crowd, baby. :-)

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »
BTW, all day at work when I was on CC, I kept see that Jty was the last reply to the Babe of the Day thread.  I was so curious on what it could be that when I got home I had to see.  LOL

It was just so stupid.  He just had to stop when he said "I didn't know"

that's beause you are a liberal, babes.  all conservatives give a damn about who their neighbors are;  it's all part of
the most forceful agent for change that exists;  it's called your community.

No, when I first moved in, I introduced myself to my neighbors.  But we're just never outside at the same time really.  Heck, one day I was cleaning out a flower bed when the next door lady came out and I waved and said hi and she only half smiled back.  *shrug*
Stink Eye

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 10:14:22 PM »

join the crowd, baby. :-)

Two nights in a row for me? I feel like a lush :cheersmate:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 10:15:26 PM »

I didn't call him a fag across the showroom.  I do like my job.  He's the kind of guy that's going to try and stay away from me for a while.  He purposely didn't come near me the rest of the day today.  *****.

I know he's going to park all crooked one day this week and my goal is to block him in.  Or ding his door.  Or ask him if he doesn't understand the lines in the pavement marking the spots.  I haven't decided.
Stink Eye

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 10:15:50 PM »
BTW, all day at work when I was on CC, I kept see that Jty was the last reply to the Babe of the Day thread.  I was so curious on what it could be that when I got home I had to see.  LOL

z0000000000

haha..I don't even remember what that was about. LOL...probably some of the comments the guys made in there sent me rolling. I found some pics for them, but I've been too lazy to upload them.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 10:17:12 PM »

Stink Eye

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 10:17:23 PM »

I didn't call him a fag across the showroom.  I do like my job.  He's the kind of guy that's going to try and stay away from me for a while.  He purposely didn't come near me the rest of the day today.  *****.

I know he's going to park all crooked one day this week and my goal is to block him in.  Or ding his door.  Or ask him if he doesn't understand the lines in the pavement marking the spots.  I haven't decided.

I vote block him in and then watch him when he tries to leave, with a bag of a popcorn in your hand, visible. :popcorn:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »

Good Lord, she's tan.  :o

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »

I vote block him in and then watch him when he tries to leave, with a bag of a popcorn in your hand, visible. :popcorn:

Or accidentally bumping into his car with a key in my hand.  Near the wheel. 
Good Lord, she's tan.  :o

She's Brazilian apparently. 
Stink Eye