Author Topic: Quick, hide the weiner with smoke  (Read 315 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Quick, hide the weiner with smoke
« on: June 11, 2011, 12:13:35 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1275691
leveymg  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jun-11-11 09:01 AM
Original message
Weiner posts - if you have to post about him, remind folks to "Indict Clarence Thomas." Here's why: 
 Edited on Sat Jun-11-11 09:11 AM by leveymg
Clarence Thomas committed federal offenses, and Rep. Weiner brought this to our attention. That's why Rep. Weiner has been targeted by Breitbart and is being character assassinated in the MSM.

Indict Clarence Thomas.

Filing a false report violates 5 USC App. 104, an impeachable criminal offense. Thomas did it repeatedly.

blah
blah
blah

For five or six years in a row, Thomas conspired with his wife, a lobbyist, and checked a box marking "No Spousal Income."

Indict Clarence Thomas.
I'm seriously not up to speed on this issue.
Just seems..
Maybe he filled "Married, filling seperate".
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Quick, hide the weiner with smoke
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 12:19:52 PM »
Deflection is the number one tool in the liberal tool box.
For example when Clinton and his zipper were in trouble, the libs big argument was that Reagan lied this one time to this guy somewhere.
Because Reagan had lied that one time to that guy, then we are hypocrites for complaining that Clinton lied.

Another example is when you say policy x that Obama has is flawed, they scream racist. That way the debate shifts from them having to tell us why policy x is good to us defending against the charge of racism.

I almost feel sorry for them, it must suck to have to try to defend ideas and actions that there is no logical defense for.
It's no wonder sites like DU do not allow anyone to challenge what they believe in. If they have to try to defend their beliefs they end up looking stupid.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 12:31:53 PM »
Tiny Weiner sure has a lot of racism going after the only black Supreme Court Justice and all.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 12:35:12 PM »
Tiny Weiner sure has a lot of racism going after the only black Supreme Court Justice and all.

Racism doesn't count when the person is an Uncle Tom or a House N word.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.