Author Topic: Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It  (Read 1458 times)

Offline RobJohnson

Collier County, Florida -- Have you heard the one about a homeowner foreclosing on a bank?

Well, it has happened in Florida and involves a North Carolina based bank.

Instead of Bank of America foreclosing on some Florida homeowner, the homeowners had sheriff's deputies foreclose on the bank.

It started five months ago when Bank of America filed foreclosure papers on the home of a couple, who didn't owe a dime on their home.

HA! :D

http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article/178031/176/Florida-Homeowner-Forecloses-On-Bank-Of-America

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 08:20:37 PM »
Love it!
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »
Me likey!  And frankly, banks should be forced to pay for "pain and suffering" of the wronged homeowners.  I'm not usually one who likes that idea, but in this case, if the so-called experts can't even keep their shit straight and start harassing innocent homeowners, maybe a few bucks would make them slow down and THINK about what they're doing next time.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 12:21:25 AM »
Me likey!  And frankly, banks should be forced to pay for "pain and suffering" of the wronged homeowners.  I'm not usually one who likes that idea, but in this case, if the so-called experts can't even keep their shit straight and start harassing innocent homeowners, maybe a few bucks would make them slow down and THINK about what they're doing next time.

I agree.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 09:53:09 AM »
The family never took out a mortgage and paid in cash. Talk about being responsible right there! Bank of American penalized someone for being responsible and now the bank gets foreclosed on. Karma.  :fuelfire:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »
It really, really doesn't pay to blow off anything stamped 'Filed' by a Clerk of Court.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SaintLouieWoman

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 12:52:41 PM »
The family never took out a mortgage and paid in cash. Talk about being responsible right there! Bank of American penalized someone for being responsible and now the bank gets foreclosed on. Karma.  :fuelfire:
None of this surprises me. I was suckered into being the treasurer of our HOA (really stupid of me to take this unpaid, thankless volunteer job). There have been about 4 of 5 recent foreclosures, and those banks are horrible to deal with. BOA is one of the worst. I have never liked them and refuse to put a penny there. SR likes them because he says "they're evil". For me that's a disqualifier, but he just laughs about it.

It's been all over the local news down here about turning the tables on BOA. No place deserves it more than the very eeevil BOA.  :-)