Author Topic: Gene Simmonson Obama: "He Has No F-Ing Idea What The World Is Like"  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Gene Simmons is a marvelous, talented huckster who doesn't have a clue about music -- though I can't denigrate him for his so-called "success."  :whatever:

But he's spot-on about Barry The Chump.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thelaughingman

Gene Simmons is a marvelous, talented huckster who doesn't have a clue about music -- though I can't denigrate him for his so-called "success."  :whatever:

But he's spot-on about Barry The Chump.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious to anyone with two brain cells and no stars in their eyes.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
Any man that trashes KISS ain't no American.

Can I get a hell yeah?  :fuelfire:

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
BTW, Gene has ALWAYS been a Conservative. I don't know why he insinuated he voted for Zero.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
BTW, Gene has ALWAYS been a Conservative. I don't know why he insinuated he voted for Zero.

He didn't insinuate.  He did vote for Obama.   I heard him say that on more than one show. 

S'alright, he knows he messed up and all of the work he does for the Wounded Warriors Foundation makes up for it.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired

*sigh*

KISS is to music as Obama is to truth, justice, and the American way.

But they made a lot of money. As did Obama.

I will give Simmons credit for being a master huckster. He whores himself better than Marilyn Chambers ever could.  :whatever:

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
*sigh*

KISS is to music as Obama is to truth, justice, and the American way.

But they made a lot of money. As did Obama.

I will give Simmons credit for being a master huckster. He whores himself better than Marilyn Chambers ever could.  :whatever:

Gene is a brilliant business man, he is no more a Huckster then any other person that gets an idea and runs with it.

What an idea, money to be made in the music industry but had to figure out how to get past the issue of talent and not work his butt off for 10 years hopping to make it to the big time.

As I understand it the very first time that Kiss played in public was at the Garden in New York City after 6 months of publicity that must have cost a fortune. The outlandish costumes, the big deal of never being in public without the makeup, lots of intrigue and mystery here, his use of pyrotec, much like Blue Oyster Cult, it combined theater and head pounding vibrations that no one had ever seen of felt before.  An hour or two of controlled hysteria, no two shows exactly alike, he hit solid Gold.

For over 30 years he managed to keep the band fresh, interesting, ----then for same reason the band decided to abandon the makeup and it lost it's mystique, fortunately they realised the mistake and went back to the makeup-----almost Kabuki Theater.

Born and raised in Isreal, being part of the lands defence league at a young age, educated in England in business-------Gene is a man who knows what he is talking about, he is now middle aged and has seen it all.

I am a great fan of the movies he has made, allways the bad guy and he does that with real class.

Interesting man, interesting life, one of a kind, few come around like him very often.

Offline ChuckJ

Gene is a brilliant business man, he is no more a Huckster then any other person that gets an idea and runs with it.

What an idea, money to be made in the music industry but had to figure out how to get past the issue of talent and not work his butt off for 10 years hopping to make it to the big time.

As I understand it the very first time that Kiss played in public was at the Garden in New York City after 6 months of publicity that must have cost a fortune. The outlandish costumes, the big deal of never being in public without the makeup, lots of intrigue and mystery here, his use of pyrotec, much like Blue Oyster Cult, it combined theater and head pounding vibrations that no one had ever seen of felt before.  An hour or two of controlled hysteria, no two shows exactly alike, he hit solid Gold.

For over 30 years he managed to keep the band fresh, interesting, ----then for same reason the band decided to abandon the makeup and it lost it's mystique, fortunately they realised the mistake and went back to the makeup-----almost Kabuki Theater.

Born and raised in Isreal, being part of the lands defence league at a young age, educated in England in business-------Gene is a man who knows what he is talking about, he is now middle aged and has seen it all.

I am a great fan of the movies he has made, allways the bad guy and he does that with real class.

Interesting man, interesting life, one of a kind, few come around like him very often.

From my understand he moved to the US before he was 10 and grew up to become a school teacher. Where did you get the educated in England and the IDF info?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline catsmtrods

Music does suck but they sold an awful lot of this stuff! Capitalism gotta love it!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Gene Simmonson Obama: "He Has No F-Ing Idea What The World Is Like"
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 09:11:29 PM »

He doesn't need to know squat about music.  He has this

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 04:44:24 AM »
He doesn't need to know squat about music.  He has this
True  Gina, he knows little about music, it was not the music he was selling, it was the total package of making money in a business that had never seen the like of his band.  Much like Elvis, Frank Senatra and the Beetles he changed history in the entertainment business. 

Mom tells me that when Frankie boy came on the scene his managers aranged to have all the young girls screaming and crying, a first in its time.
    Ed Sulivan not allowing below the waist photos of Elvis and his gyrations made his carear.
 The Beetles, now they lucked out with the spread of drugs and relied on much at the time tecnology with back up of full orcherestras, had they continued to make music such as "I want to hold your hand,"  they would been a 2 shot wonder.

Any way one looks at it, entertainment has to change, people get tired of the same oh theater productions year after year.     

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 05:01:35 AM »
True  Gina, he knows little about music, it was not the music he was selling, it was the total package of making money in a business that had never seen the like of his band.  Much like Elvis, Frank Senatra and the Beetles he changed history in the entertainment business. 

Mom tells me that when Frankie boy came on the scene his managers aranged to have all the young girls screaming and crying, a first in its time.
    Ed Sulivan not allowing below the waist photos of Elvis and his gyrations made his carear.
 The Beetles, now they lucked out with the spread of drugs and relied on much at the time tecnology with back up of full orcherestras, had they continued to make music such as "I want to hold your hand,"  they would been a 2 shot wonder.

Any way one looks at it, entertainment has to change, people get tired of the same oh theater productions year after year.     

W.T.F?  :???:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 06:35:24 AM »
W.T.F?  :???:

Gina I believe the subject was about a Mega Entertainment person speaking their mind on politics.

I was trying to defend him, much the way I did Reagan when he ran for Governor of California and
was denigrated by the liberals as a two bit movie actor and worse as an unfaithful husband and rotten father.     

Before the libs had good old Jane Fonda and her tribe of Hollywood friends that were responsible for much suffering of our POW's, a despicable human that had the worlds attention.

Gina my generation watched on TV the saga of Patty Hurst,a woman not unlike Jane Fonda another despicable person that turned on family and country, the birth of the Black Panthers, the Black Muslim movement, we soon watched our President with his Dick caught in a wringer, vice President resigned in disgrace as the body count of our fathers and sons keep coming come home to be buried from a crazy Asian war.   -----One we lost by the way, no real leader ship and then there was the strange saga of McCain
and how he managed to get released after doing a stint of a Tokyo Rose for the enemy.

Today we have people that are well known for being actors or entertainers in the music industry that have millions of bucks in the bank that have lived a good life in America and put the country down.

What was the name, Oh yes, the Dixie Chicks that went over seas and trashed America, to this day I do not know why they were allowed back into the country-----

Do any of them have family or themselves lived in another country under war.?????   BS.  Gene Simmons who has an knows the first hand problems of his birth place opens his mouth to complain and he is called a Huckster.

We are all simple men and woman that includes Hillery and Obama and all but a few people on earth that can understand WTF is going on.    We will all be swept away by time and tide into new realities that we will as one person  will never understand.  Can we collectively understand, not likely, Unless on belongs to a faith that requires absolute faith in a leader as we sit waiting for their prophecy's to be for fulled.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 11:49:04 AM »

With the exception of your babbling about "The Beetles [sic] and Frank Senatra[sic], you're absolutely right in Simmons knowing little about music.

He's a businessman selling a product. Or was, anyway. I'm not sure if his tongue has fallen off or if he contracted makeup poisoning.

Simmons found, apparently, to the delight of tens of thousands of screaming bubble-headed female fans that his tongue was one of the objects of true worship.  :whatever:

Hey, if that works for the tens of thousands of screaming bubble-headed female fans, who the hell am I to say "No!"

Just don't call that "group" musicians. It's offensive.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 08:27:03 PM »

Amen!
I grew up with Kiss and love the fact that Gene loves capitalism. :cheersmate: