Author Topic: Election 2012 signatures  (Read 6188 times)

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
Election 2012 signatures
« on: May 20, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »

Gonna be makin a few signatures goin into the campaign season. Figured I'd put them here for anybody who might like one. I can put your name on it, or not ... wherever you want it or not. Or whatever text you might like.

Or if you want somethin special just give me a description and or examples or links or somethin and I'll give it a try. This offer good while I have some free time on my hands if anybody has a mind.

Just thought I'd offer anyways. Oh... and sorry about the fly on Zippys upper lip.

:whistling:
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline ChuckJ

Re: Election 2012 signatures
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 09:53:59 PM »

Gonna be makin a few signatures goin into the campaign season. Figured I'd put them here for anybody who might like one. I can put your name on it, or not ... wherever you want it or not. Or whatever text you might like.

Or if you want somethin special just give me a description and or examples or links or somethin and I'll give it a try. This offer good while I have some free time on my hands if anybody has a mind.

Just thought I'd offer anyways. Oh... and sorry about the fly on Zippys upper lip.

Probably a horse-ass fly.

Many, many years ago I worked with a fellow who had his son working for him also. We were doing some work one day and flies were terrible. Everyone but the boss ignored them. He looked like a windmill swatting at them. Finally he mentioned that he was tired of the flies bothering him. His son spoke up and said that they were only horse-ass flies. The boss said that he'd never heard of a horse-ass fly. The son said, "Yeah, they swarm around a horse's ass and you can't fool them."
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Janice

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 10:23:33 PM »
Oooo... yowtch! Only the son would get away with that. Hehehe ...

:fuelfire:

I put that brown pile of shit on the right side up there with the text "'Hope' you dont step in it".

Then I figured a fly around that pie hole that all that shit comes out of on his face was sort of appropriate.

Not sure if it sticks out well enough to see though. Got a scene from '1984' in the background.

Offline Janice

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »

Tryin to think of somethin for Herman Cain now. "Cain is Able".

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:59:40 PM by Janice »

Offline Janice

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 09:04:40 AM »

Theres a start ... Yes We Cain!

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 12:09:38 PM »

Theres a start ... Yes We Cain!

That was Hi-5 worthy.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Janice

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 12:37:33 PM »

Thank you sir. Since I cant edit the above, I'll add this one. Hopefully this is a little easier to read.

Edit: Revised both of the above a little.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:54:55 PM by Janice »

Offline Janice

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 01:47:08 PM »

Congressman Boehner is 3rd in line to command the United States of America to the President.

So, is this part of a stealth war to keep moving the GOP along the road to oblivion as a serious national party?

Nancy Pelosi seemingly has more male hormones than her successor.  Maybe a few daily shots of testosterone would help 'The Boehner' instead of the current daily shots of Ketel One.

John Boehner pledged to the Tea Party: “I’ll never let you down.”

Never is a long time, Mr. Boehner.

I had to give this 'lady' a special mention.

Offline Janice

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

This guy definitely deserves our attention. So I made this.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:20 AM »

EPIC!!! That would make a fantastic billboard along the interstate. ^ :yahoo:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Firechild

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 05:24:50 PM »

:lol:   Awesome!   Best  analogy of truth behind every funny joke  :-)

I always chuckled and felt uncomfortable when I heard people say Liberalism is a mental disorder, but if it walks like a duck talks like a duck and acts like moron it is a moron.

Offline Janice

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 11:10:49 AM »

A little somethin for Firechild (if you want it).

(Didnt know where else to put it.)   :)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 11:20:58 AM »

A little somethin for Firechild (if you want it).

(Didnt know where else to put it.)   :)

:lol:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Janice

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »

Or maybe this ...

Offline Janice

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 12:56:20 PM »

One more ...

(wish I could edit the above ones instead of this ...)

:whatever:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 01:02:24 PM by Janice »

Offline Firechild

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 05:28:24 PM »
OMG, TYSM Janice!! How brilliant!! LMAO...I just love that...mine was so bland lol  Wow, how sweet!  :2ndbase: ^5  on all!

I always chuckled and felt uncomfortable when I heard people say Liberalism is a mental disorder, but if it walks like a duck talks like a duck and acts like moron it is a moron.

Offline Janice

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 05:39:20 PM »
Glad you like it Firechild. Lemme know if you get any ideas about how you might like it different.

I tried to get a red chinese flag next to 0bama, but its a little hard to see.

The only other way I could see doing it would be with a sort of split screen (top/ bottom) background. But the basic idea you had seems to lend itself to other ideas which is very nice... and kinda fun to "play with". Very nice idea you had.

:II:

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 05:40:17 PM »
I'd love to have a Michele Bachmann image in my signature.  I'm not picky on images or anything.  :)
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Firechild

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »
Glad you like it Firechild. Lemme know if you get any ideas about how you might like it different.

I tried to get a red chinese flag next to 0bama, but its a little hard to see.

The only other way I could see doing it would be with a sort of split screen (top/ bottom) background. But the basic idea you had seems to lend itself to other ideas which is very nice... and kinda fun to "play with". Very nice idea you had.

:II:
lol!  That dunce hat is so perfect..I'm still laughing...btw are you working PSP or PhotoShop...I have PSP and I used to make tons of sigs, but then I lost a lot of filters when I somehow got a virus...that was the end of all my filters..they were all free at the time.  Not anymore though, I'm sure you're aware of that...only some are...I really would love to make more, but I have no time cause of school, homework and work.

Offline Janice

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »
lol!  That dunce hat is so perfect..I'm still laughing...btw are you working PSP or PhotoShop...I have PSP and I used to make tons of sigs, but then I lost a lot of filters when I somehow got a virus...that was the end of all my filters..they were all free at the time.  Not anymore though, I'm sure you're aware of that...only some are...I really would love to make more, but I have no time cause of school, homework and work.

I primarily use PhotoShop. Started out with Photoshop 7. Im happy with CS3 now. I only use PaintShopPro for batch file conversions. But I do use their Animationshop a lot of times. I used to have tubes and other filters when I dabbled in PSP a few (5-10) years back. I probably still have a few on an old hdd somewhere. I gotta go thru some of that stuff sometime. I can put em aside and save em for you if you want ... whenever I can find them.

Yeah, school and work can really put a crimp on the time needed to really get anything done with this sort of software. Guess thats why they have schools just for that purpose. Otherwise it takes forever to learn many of the "tricks". I know .. thats how I learned.

Offline Janice

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 06:51:58 PM »
I'd love to have a Michele Bachmann image in my signature.  I'm not picky on images or anything.  :)

No problem. Do have any ideas? Anything at all to help point me in the right direction?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 06:52:51 PM »
No problem. Do have any ideas? Anything at all to help point me in the right direction?
Something in a bikini. :wink:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Janice

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 07:15:08 PM »
I'm searching for ideas now ...

Offline Firechild

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 07:44:04 PM »
I primarily use PhotoShop. Started out with Photoshop 7. Im happy with CS3 now. I only use PaintShopPro for batch file conversions. But I do use their Animationshop a lot of times. I used to have tubes and other filters when I dabbled in PSP a few (5-10) years back. I probably still have a few on an old hdd somewhere. I gotta go thru some of that stuff sometime. I can put em aside and save em for you if you want ... whenever I can find them.

Yeah, school and work can really put a crimp on the time needed to really get anything done with this sort of software. Guess thats why they have schools just for that purpose. Otherwise it takes forever to learn many of the "tricks". I know .. thats how I learned.

Sweet I would love to get PhotoShop, but that software is so darn expensive.  If you ever have time it'd be great to get more filters.  You seem extremely knowledgeable in both.  I've never used batch file conversion, I suppose that when you're converting files types?  lol, It's okay, you don't have to explain and thanks again :)

lol @ Chris :D

I was reading some forums  and blogs about Bachman....woo, is she ever hated :/   I think worse than Palin...the fear from the dems is such a foul stench lol.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 07:48:01 PM »
   Sweet I would love to get PhotoShop, but that software is so darn expensive.  If you ever have time it'd be great to get more filters.  You seem extremely knowledgeable in both.  I've never used batch file conversion, I suppose that when you're converting files types?  lol, It's okay, you don't have to explain and thanks again :)

lol @ Chris :D

I was reading some forums  and blogs about Bachman....woo, is she ever hated :/   I think worse than Palin...the fear from the dems is such a foul stench lol.
GIMP is free but its an entirely different animal.  Some of the same stuff applies.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.