Author Topic: Has DUmmy Snoutport Pulled a Walldud Career Move?  (Read 2171 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Has DUmmy Snoutport Pulled a Walldud Career Move?
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 05:03:06 PM »
Cher's been mangled by the plastic surgeons, but she's still not bad for her age. All it takes is a bag.
If I could turn back time...

OH GOD NO!

I HATE that video!   :sad1:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 05:11:30 PM »
OH GOD NO!

I HATE that video!   :sad1:
One of the best things the U.S. Navy ever did.
Right there on the same deck where General MacArthur accepted the Japanese surrender.
I wonder what MacArthur would have thought of that video.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 05:12:54 PM »
One of the best things the U.S. Navy ever did.
Right there on the same deck where General MacArthur accepted the Japanese surrender.
I wonder what MacArthur would have thought of that video.

He would have said:

"OH GOD NO!"

"I HATE THAT VIDEO!"   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2011, 05:17:12 PM »
Ask yourself this, out of the 6K members of DU, and the quarterly fleecing of said DUmmies, has anyone ever seen a DU bumper sticker? They're given out for donations. I always get one because it cost them money.

Yes, I actually have.  I saw it last summer, in my area.  The car looked about how you would have expected it to look.  I haven't seen it again, so I may not be in the right place, or the right time, or they may have just been passing through. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 05:18:58 PM »
Yes, I actually have.  I saw it last summer, in my area.  The car looked about how you would have expected it to look.  I haven't seen it again, so I may not be in the right place, or the right time, or they may have just been passing through.
More likely the repo man took off the stickers.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 05:21:18 PM »
I wonder if the corn nuts is a veiled reference to corn huskers/Nebraskans.

10 to 1 the whole tall tall is a bouncie.99.9% (SWAG) doesn't even know about the existence of DU. Ask yourself this, out of the 6K members of DU, and the quarterly fleecing of said DUmmies, has anyone ever seen a DU bumper sticker? They're given out for donations. I always get one because it cost them money.
I thought it was an obscure Heathers reference.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2011, 08:57:14 AM »
Ask yourself this, out of the 6K members of DU, and the quarterly fleecing of said DUmmies, has anyone ever seen a DU bumper sticker?

I know a member, and that person does have a bumper sticker (Plus a few other stupid Dem stickers) on the car, don't know the screenname, though.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2011, 09:14:13 AM »
So there's been a few but by their alleged numbers, every other Prius should have one.

I live in an area of 4 million people (SE MI) and have never seen one.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.