Author Topic: Mexico Detains 513 People Crammed Into Two US-Bound Trucks  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Mexico Detains 513 People Crammed Into Two US-Bound Trucks

Police on Tuesday detained 513 undocumented migrants from Latin America and Asia who were crammed into two trucks bound for the United States, prosecutors in southeast Mexico said.

The migrants, from Latin America, Japan, China, India and Nepal, "were traveling in inhuman conditions" in the southeastern state of Chiapas, near the Guatemalan border, the local attorney general's office said in a statement.
My Fox NY/AFP
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline true_blood

Re: Mexico Detains 513 People Crammed Into Two US-Bound Trucks
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 07:59:16 PM »
Wow, 513 more voters for the "communist" party almost made it through the border. I am happy that these trucks were stopped and those people were detained.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 08:03:13 PM »
Since they were stopped on la frontera sur, you can be sure they turned them back or incarcerated.  Let those stupid gringos in el norte pay for their dregs and trash.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 08:16:28 PM »
Since they were stopped on la frontera sur, you can be sure they turned them back or incarcerated.  Let those stupid gringos in el norte pay for their dregs and trash.

They were probably beaten and robbed by the Mexican "authorities" before being returned across the border.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 06:48:53 AM »
 I found this reply at the DUmp to an OP about this .

Tesha   (1000+ posts)             Wed May-18-11 07:23 AM
Response to Original message
1. And now they've been subjected to industrial-strength X-rays.

How wonderful for them!

Tesha
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1125330

Tesha is a stupid scrunt.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 08:09:21 PM »
Tesha   (1000+ posts)             Wed May-18-11 07:23 AM
Response to Original message
1. And now they've been subjected to industrial-strength X-rays.

How wonderful for them!

Tesha
GOOD!! That's what they get for trying to cross the border and BREAK THE LAW and cross into America.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 09:23:44 PM »
GOOD!! That's what they get for trying to cross the border and BREAK THE LAW and cross into America.

That's what they SHOULD get for trying to cross the border and BREAK THE LAW and cross into America. 

Only, that is what they got when they tried to cross the border and BREAK THE LAW and cross into MEXICO.   :thatsright:

We need to strive for Mexico's border management. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent