Author Topic: The Larry L Burks Show: Bottled Gravity.  (Read 1968 times)

Offline commonguymd

Re: The Larry L Burks Show: Bottled Gravity.
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 04:00:14 PM »
Jared Lee Loughner

I read all his nonsense on the internet.   Twisted if/then logic.   This guy is classically like him.  Really, folks ought be scared a bit, especially on the real estate that DU has.  If he pulls a JLL someday, this stuff will reflect upon them.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 04:56:07 PM »
Jared Lee Loughner

I read all his nonsense on the internet.   Twisted if/then logic.   This guy is classically like him.  Really, folks ought be scared a bit, especially on the real estate that DU has.  If he pulls a JLL someday, this stuff will reflect upon them.

It's not like he's the only one.  And some of them are still owed beer and travel money.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 05:20:51 PM »
It's not like he's the only one.  And some of them are still owed beer and travel money.

I am definitely concerned about this one.  Either it is pretending to be like JLL, or the writings and logic are similar.   I know what you are saying, but I have genuine concern based on the litany of writings JLL had at some obscure websites - they are almost verbatim in the way they write.   I would venture to say that this person is using some of the same illicit drug (legal in some states actually still) that burnt the brain of a malcontent, that was in a death spiral.  In protecting the namesake of this section of CC; I would hate to see the website suffer a destruction if a similar thing happened.  There aren't even a lot of people trying to reason, vastly it is ignored.   Scary stuff. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 05:31:37 PM »
From your post, I'm not sure you realize he isn't posting here, he's posting on DU and just being quoted here.  I am serious as a heart attack when I say they have had, and still have, even crazier posters than him.  Just check out their Troofer or Israel-Palestine dungeons err, 'forums' if you doubt it.

You can of course sign up over there and then alert on him to that site's admin, of course they would regard you as a 'Lousy Freeper Troll' for doing that and tombstone you, but it's always an option. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 05:45:27 PM »
From your post, I'm not sure you realize he isn't posting here, he's posting on DU and just being quoted here.  I am serious as a heart attack when I say they have had, and still have, even crazier posters than him.  Just check out their Troofer or Israel-Palestine dungeons err, 'forums' if you doubt it.

You can of course sign up over there and then alert on him to that site's admin, of course they would regard you as a 'Lousy Freeper Troll' for doing that and tombstone you, but it's always an option. 

Oh I know the posts aren't here, but this section of this website is quite dedicated to Democratic Underground.  For just the mere sake of entertainment, I would hate to see that website suffer ill fate from a nutcase like that.   I have seen some seriously delusional stuff there, but this one is curiously like JLL.   

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 05:56:56 PM »
Bottled gravity. That reminds me of a roll of flight line, frequency grease, and blackout turn signals.   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gravitrons by the pound.  Also, a Quart of Rotor Wash and sterile fallopian tubes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 05:59:24 PM by Doc Savage »
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 06:05:35 PM »
We could also build lots of tall towers with big weights on them that have motor/gearboxes to hoist them up in the air when solar and wind are working. Then release the weights to generate power through those same motor/gearboxes. Of course, there is that pesky entropy thingy. The efficiency would be trading down every time there is an energy exchange and it would be expensive but cheaper than Unicorn Fart powered generators.

For any lurking DUmbasses, the only effective solar power is that of hydro. I shall let the smarterest people on the interwebs figure it out.

Like Larry?

:rotf:  :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 06:07:12 PM »
Wait a minute...DUmmie up the hill and walking back is wasted energy. We put them on a hook, then hook them on a chain, puh them off a cliff and use gravity as they come down to produce more electricity. You know, this might work if we don't run out of DUmmies.

How many million voted for Barry in '08?

It's a start.  ::)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.