Author Topic: A shoutout from the Weightedlady (merged topics)  (Read 13714 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Re: A shoutout from the Weightedlady (merged topics)
« Reply #125 on: May 14, 2011, 07:07:45 PM »

:lmao:

In nessun modo potrebbe puzzolente di gestire una donna italiana repubblicana, come me, senza dubbio avrebbe trovato me interessante, però, ma il mio maritino viene ad avere tutto di me. :-)

:lmao: Holy shit. Bravo, ma'am. :clap:

Suck it.  Suck it long and hard.

Are you serious, Sparky? After all I'm sure your junk has done for you, you would honestly treat it in such a manner?

For shame... :hammer:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: May 14, 2011, 07:11:30 PM »
This is for the lurking sparkling husband primitive; everybody else can ignore it.

possa il vostro testicoli inaridiscono e può girare il vostro organo sessuale attivo.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #127 on: May 14, 2011, 07:11:52 PM »
Husb2Sparkly is adamant that the avatar he's using "belongs" to him. 

If writing the word "****" on a picture owned by United Features and the Schultz family is an example of his skill as an artist, no wonder he's the third cartoonist on a staff of three.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #128 on: May 14, 2011, 07:19:28 PM »
OMG! :lmao: I used freaking google translator and it totally screwed up the words, the english version said "a pretty Italian Republican" and it translated to "smelly Italian Republican". OK, I have a sense of humor so I'll  :lmao: at it. BTW I don't smell, I'm a clean freak LOL.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #129 on: May 14, 2011, 07:25:23 PM »
Husb2Sparkly is adamant that the avatar he's using "belongs" to him.  

If writing the word "****" on a picture owned by United Features and the Schultz family is an example of his skill as an artist, no wonder he's the third cartoonist on a staff of three.

You're confusing Pedro Picasso of Connecticut (the really stupid "Atman" primitive) with the sparkling husband primitive of Maryland, sir.

Pedro Picasso's the low-artist-on-the-totem-pole where he works; the sparkling husband primitive is a caporegime in a, uh, business organization.

It's easy to remember; Pedro Picasso's the really stupid one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #130 on: May 14, 2011, 07:30:05 PM »
You're confusing Pedro Picasso of Connecticut (the really stupid "Atman" primitive) with the sparkling husband primitive of Maryland, sir.

Pedro Picasso's the low-artist-on-the-totem-pole where he works; the sparkling husband primitive is a caporegime in a, uh, business organization.

It's easy to remember; Pedro Picasso's the really stupid one.

For many years I've used various Peanuts images as my avatar on the Cubs.com boards.  I think I've used a couple here, now and again. I've just never defaced one like the primitives do.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #131 on: May 14, 2011, 07:30:53 PM »
What we really ought to do is invite them here and maybe have some cake and warm milk with them. Poor lost souls.

A lot of us have jobs.  If you let me know ahead of time, I might be able to squeeze this into my schedule.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »
^ My hours are still low, so I may be able to cover for you, but I have been told I'll be picking up in June/July. Someone will have to take up for me then.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #133 on: May 14, 2011, 08:14:10 PM »
^ My hours are still low, so I may be able to cover for you, but I have been told I'll be picking up in June/July. Someone will have to take up for me then.

Yes, I am working 6am-2:30pm Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  But even with my Monday & Tuesdays off, I am busy clipping coupons and planning shopping trips.  I just don't have time for cake with Stinky.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »
Screengrab

Thanks! I've used SnagIt, but it's kind of a hassle.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: A shoutout from the Weightedlady
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2011, 09:08:27 AM »
Huh...no mention of guns anywhere in my sig or avatar.  Matter of fact, the mention of guns in our sigs/avatars is more showing what we've served in/on, not our fascination with weapons per se.
But then again, Freud DID say that a fear of weapons was a sign of a retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2011, 10:16:55 AM »
Huh...no mention of guns anywhere in my sig or avatar.  Matter of fact, the mention of guns in our sigs/avatars is more showing what we've served in/on, not our fascination with weapons per se.

But then again, Freud DID say that a fear of weapons was a sign of a retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

Matter of fact, that's the only mention of weapons in my signature--not my avatar, DUmb****s. :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2011, 12:55:36 PM »
Looks like Google was faster than Skinner.

cache
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2011, 01:17:35 PM »
TygrBright  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 03:12 PM
Response to Reply #125
Y'know, at first I was feeling kinda... well... y'know, sad and left out, since although I was listed on one of their weird lists of DUers, there was no nickname attached, nothing to indicate where I stand on their List of Ennemies[sic] of All Things Desent[sic] and 'Murikan.

Then a little further searching (always using cached pages... sorta like handling it with EPS gauntlets...) that I at least have a nickname there. So I must have SOME kind of "fan base."
Until this desperate attention-seeking post, I had never heard of this DUmmy. About as obscure, nameless, and faceless as an unterprimitiven could possibly be. I guess he's a part of the DUmp's teeming, squirming mob, but I've never before read his name.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2011, 03:30:33 PM »
Until this desperate attention-seeking post, I had never heard of this DUmmy.....

Me neither.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2011, 04:02:08 PM »
TygrBright  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 03:12 PM
Response to Reply #125
Y'know, at first I was feeling kinda... well... y'know, sad and left out, since although I was listed on one of their weird lists of DUers, there was no nickname attached, nothing to indicate where I stand on their List of Ennemies[sic] of All Things Desent[sic] and 'Murikan.

Then a little further searching (always using cached pages... sorta like handling it with EPS gauntlets...) that I at least have a nickname there. So I must have SOME kind of "fan base."

Until this desperate attention-seeking post, I had never heard of this DUmmy. About as obscure, nameless, and faceless as an unterprimitiven could possibly be. I guess he's a part of the DUmp's teeming, squirming mob, but I've never before read his name.

Me neither.

I think this ought to be grounds for immediate dismissal from further possible consideration for DOTY honors.  After all, the award is recognition of which primitive has come up with the most asinine posts and positions through the course of the year; not about who can "serruptitiously"  (well, for a DUmmy, anyway) attention whore and suck up the most to the judges.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2011, 04:06:29 PM »

Me neither.

I think this ought to be grounds for immediate dismissal from further possible consideration for DOTY honors.  After all, the award is recognition of which primitive has come up with the most asinine posts and positions through the course of the year; not about who can "serruptitiously"  (well, for a DUmmy, anyway) attention whore and suck up the most to the judges.

I agree, and H5ed you for that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2011, 04:08:39 PM »

Me neither.

Seconded...commence the "Walk of Shame" for this DUmmy.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2011, 04:10:42 PM »
Well, it worked for Pam Dawson, but, thankfully, it failed for the despicable TLB.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2011, 04:17:33 PM »
Well, it worked for Pam Dawson, but, thankfully, it failed for the despicable TLB.

Pam may have lobbied for it, but her unbounded idiocy made such attention whoring completely superfluous.  I challenge anybody to show me how Pam won DOTY on anything other than merit.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2011, 04:42:36 PM »
Pam may have lobbied for it, but her unbounded idiocy made such attention whoring completely superfluous.  I challenge anybody to show me how Pam won DOTY on anything other than merit.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply in any way that Pam didn't deserve her Top DUmmy designation.

She's a lunatic worthy of following in the heroic footsteps of TomInTib.

I do think Pam's achievement came easier for her, due to an unfortunate discombobulation in her genetic material.

A few protein molecules seem to have ended up in the wrong neighborhood, facilitating her DUmmitude.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2011, 05:50:34 PM »

You may already know that DUmmy MrScorpio is the self-proclaimed Ghetto Star.
It's kind of surprising that he can spell "autonomic".
It's even more surprising that he can't spell "Glock".
I hope it isn't racist to point that out.

Please tell me that's a photoshop that you did for Mr. Scorpio.

Nothing screams pathetic loser more than some white guy, who can't really grow a mustache trying to look ghetto tough.  :loser:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2011, 05:57:06 PM »
The DU forum layout sucks, this one is far more modern in terms of layout like most other forums.

I doubt they'll last long after that. If not banned they'll sure be on DU's watch list.

Compaqxp, sweetie, you are sure to have your hair shaved off and yourself branded as a collaborator when the DUBORG assimilates us Cavers into their moist, voluminous cavitities. :lmao:

HI5 from me for braving the liberal juggernaut bearing down upon us.  I'm sure everyone here is quaking in their shoes, as am I, for our Day of Reckoning from those  :loser:s.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2011, 05:58:57 PM »
Yeah, I did.

I do this all the time.

It wounds the heart when the coarse primitives don't respect the rules of he who has so magnanimously given the primitives a place to be.  An insult to my fellow alum is an insult to franksolich.

Oh boy, your post just REEKS of sincerity. :lmao:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2011, 06:01:25 PM »
Compaqxp, sweetie, you are sure to have your hair shaved off and yourself branded as a collaborator when the DUBORG assimilates us Cavers into their moist, voluminous cavitities. :lmao:

HI5 from me for braving the liberal juggernaut bearing down upon us.  I'm sure everyone here is quaking in their shoes, as am I, for our Day of Reckoning from those  :loser:s.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Vichy Compaqxp     :lmao: