Author Topic: How to stop cats pissing on your car  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
How to stop cats pissing on your car
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:32:46 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8&sns=fb[/youtube]

I found this informative and very handy.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
Re: How to stop cats pissing on your car
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:51:22 PM »
 :rotf:
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 12:57:49 AM »
 :lmao:^5 Chris! Funny shit right there!

.22 gun salute works pretty good too. KIDDING! I wouldn't do that to someone's pet but cripes that stuff does stink, and remove paint, chrome, etc. Pain in the ass.

We had a problem thug cat here the year before last. Our male cat is fixed, he doesn't spray and doesn't roam. He's not a fighter either. Well, we noticed a very large orange tom coming around, mostly he would sit at the edge of the yard on the sidewalk and just stare at the house. About then we noticed the vandalism he was perpetrating, mostly on the wife's flower beds, and the associated pungent stench. Whew!
My wife had put a lot of money, time and work into her flower beds. Go price bulbs, they are not cheap. Thug boy tore up dozens of them early in the year as they were just emerging. Most died. He pretty much destroyed two beds and created a row of little shit pile litter box territory markers.
Game on.
Seems he took issue with our male cat being here and pretty much started camping out hereabouts every night, pulling all sorts of capers. One night our cat hopped up onto my wife's lap when she was watching T.V. She pet his head and found something there, on top of his head between his ears. She pulled out a claw, a big friggin' claw. The Momma Grizzly instinct kicked in and I swear her eyes were glowing when she turned to me and said (in that creepy possessed exorcism sort of voice, not her own) "kill that nasty thing"!
Did I mention the slight to "The Diva"? That was the car she had then, an '06 Pontiac GT G6. Part of the license plate was DVA so she was "The Diva". She loved that car. It was fast, scary fast and quick. NOBODY messed with her Diva.
Thug boy did.
He ****ed with the flowers.
He ****ed with her cat. (my cat actually, from before I met her but he's only mine when he does bad, otherwise he's her baby).
He ****ed with The Diva.
I had my marching orders from The Colonel. (I refer to her as "The Colonel" for various reasons -I'm shown "the full bird" fairly often)
Little muddy footprints all over it, every morning since the commencement of the nightly tomcat haunting. Piss on the aluminum rims too and the resultant delamination of the plating.
This little turdlicker had to go.
Problem was, we didn't live in the country anymore. We had moved here the year before from a very rural setting on a dirt road only a few miles away but now we were in a village. Neighbors generally don't like gunshots much, unless they are participating in the festivities. Hmmm.. What to do?
Ooh. Trap the little shit! I have a Have-A-Heart trap up in the rafters of the shop out back so I dug that out.
Done deal.
Gone.
Set it on the walk in front of the house with a can of tuna and went to bed. Got up at 4:00 for work and there he was, Mr. Badass in my trap.
My morning roll to work is 18 rural miles past several farms. Thug boy launched out of my trunk like a bottle rocket on a stretch of road between a 2500 cow dairy farm and a highbrow McMansion Cul-De-Sac subdivision, either way he went he had a future.
And we won the war.  :)

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 04:00:22 PM »
 :lol:

My friend agrees that a .22 works.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 05:53:12 PM »
:lol:

My friend agrees that a .22 works.

Had this cat that fell in love with my son.   When he came over the cat would sit in his lap for a few hours  rubbing against his arm.

The male child had a Harley and wanted to ride year round, he bought the full black leather gauntlets and one day blew his pay check in a gunslinger winterised full length to his ankle black leather coat.   $500 on sale and really looked cool as he swaggered up to our door.

In he comes and we gathered around to admire the coat, it was a humdinger.   Up jumps the cat all so glad to see him, too glad it seems as when he picked him up that cat sprayed a shot a good 2 feet covering the whole length of one arm.

Good thing we have valted ceilings as that poor love struck cat went a good 6 feet in the air.  Cost????  We ended up paying almost $300 to have the coat cleaned, had to get it done 2 times and even then there was an odd Oder to the coat when he got caught in the rain.  $80.00 to get the cat fixed and from then on when the boy came to visit it would hiss and hide from him.

I am wondering what Franks auto looks like with all his cats prowling about his place.   

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 03:32:25 PM »
Had this cat that fell in love with my son.   When he came over the cat would sit in his lap for a few hours  rubbing against his arm.

The male child had a Harley and wanted to ride year round, he bought the full black leather gauntlets and one day blew his pay check in a gunslinger winterised full length to his ankle black leather coat.   $500 on sale and really looked cool as he swaggered up to our door.

In he comes and we gathered around to admire the coat, it was a humdinger.   Up jumps the cat all so glad to see him, too glad it seems as when he picked him up that cat sprayed a shot a good 2 feet covering the whole length of one arm.

Good thing we have valted ceilings as that poor love struck cat went a good 6 feet in the air.  Cost????  We ended up paying almost $300 to have the coat cleaned, had to get it done 2 times and even then there was an odd Oder to the coat when he got caught in the rain.  $80.00 to get the cat fixed and from then on when the boy came to visit it would hiss and hide from him.

I am wondering what Franks auto looks like with all his cats prowling about his place.   

Vesta,

We have two (possibly three, another drifter arrived a few weeks ago) outdoor male cats.  Two are fixed, I'm not sure about the new arrival.  Oddly, they don't piss on our vehicles, but will piss on other people's vehicles when they park in our driveway.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 06:18:04 PM »
cat claw marks  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.