Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive being tedious  (Read 598 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
brain-damaged primitive being tedious
« on: April 22, 2011, 06:45:10 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=437x2552

Oh my.

DainBramaged  (1000+ posts)        Thu Apr-14-11 03:39 PM
Original message

The use of alerting to delete my posts is getting tedious 

Has this board become so thin-skinned and over-run by the correctness police that when ANYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT anything, POSTS GET DELETED. Never an explanation to try and correct it, even for the future, just broad brush deletions.

Are we simply trying to sterilize DU, become the quiet left, voices squelched at every turn when the seagulls want to shut down threads or mob members to prevent alternative opinions? Union threads are attacked en masse, and when you voice a Pro-union, Pro-America position or open a thread celebrating same, the posts are deleted like bowling pins. EVERYTHING is an attack. And ya know what, that is unfair.

It used to be fun here. Now it's becoming apparent that only one voice is supported.

Thanks for reading. When you try and express this on the board, it gets deleted faster than you can say President Obama.

EarlG ADMIN  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-15-11 11:21 AM
LORD MARBLEHEAD, THE SCHOOLMASTER'S FAVORITE BOY
Response to Original message

1. Maybe if you stop personally attacking people the mods will stop deleting your posts.

DainBramaged  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-15-11 12:44 PM
Response to Reply #1

2. If every post is considered a personal attack,,,,never mind. Losing proposition 

my question was way more involved than that. I should have just written, why are all of my posts being deleted, but I guess simple answers make people happy.

Thanks anyway.

EarlG ADMIN  (1000+ posts)        Fri Apr-15-11 01:23 PM
LORD MARBLEHEAD, THE SCHOOLMASTER'S FAVORITE BOY
Response to Reply #2

3. The moderators aren't deleting all of your posts

Just the ones they consider to be personal attacks.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: brain-damaged primitive being tedious
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 06:47:16 PM »
They are such children at the DUmp.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.