Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Commits Treason, America Yawns  (Read 1720 times)

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Nancy Pelosi Commits Treason, America Yawns
« on: April 15, 2008, 08:49:55 AM »
We have Quinn and Rose on 104.7 in Pittsburgh. http://www.warroom.com/   They are really awesome and I have heard Quinn on different stations for years. 

He was talking about some info he had on Nancy Pelosi today and last week.  It seems that she went to the PKK (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistan_Workers_Party ) to try to start trouble with Turkey so we could not use the Turkish airspace we needed for the surge to work properly.  She had already submitted a bill to censer Turkey over Armenian "genocide" in World War 1. http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/10/14/us.turkey/  Clearly she was using this as another way to screw President Bush and the American Military.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Sunday that she intends to move ahead with a vote on a resolution that labels the deaths of more than a million Armenians during World War I as genocide.

The resolution has strained U.S. relations with Turkey and drawn criticism from the Bush administration.

How is it that a Speaker of the House can commit obvious acts of treason and not a peep is heard about it?  We are in a war!  When did America lose its balls when it comes to punishing acts of treason?  How many of the 4000 soldiers have died because Nancy Pelosi gave a helping hand to those against us all for political gain?  What the hell is wrong with our judicial system that lets people run roughshod over rules and regulations in times of war?!?!?  What the hell is wrong with Nancy Pelosi?  Why haven't our democrat politicians said anything against her?  Do they support this?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Dixie*Darling

Re: Nancy Pelosi Commits Treason, America Yawns
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 09:02:08 AM »
How is it that a Speaker of the House can commit obvious acts of treason and not a peep is heard about it?  We are in a war!  When did America lose its balls when it comes to punishing acts of treason?  ...

I wonder the same thing about Jimmy Carter.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 09:10:07 AM »
Don't y'all know that if one has a "Dem" beside their name, they can do NO wrong ?!?!?!?!?!?
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 09:14:26 AM »
It's not treason!!!!!1111

It's, um, TRUTH TO POWER!!!!11!!!!111one

/DUmmie mode.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 04:31:57 PM »
How is it that a Speaker of the House can commit obvious acts of treason and not a peep is heard about it?  We are in a war!  When did America lose its balls when it comes to punishing acts of treason?  ...

I wonder the same thing about Jimmy Carter.

and bill clinton.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline JohnMatrix

• admirer of Sir Edward Tylor
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 07:27:44 PM »
while her motivation in this instance is obviously not sympathy for armenians, why did you put genocide in quotes?  There was a genocide of armenians in the early 20th century.  Over 500,000 died.
LadyLiberty does not like my mother because I speak Spanish to her in public.

yes snuggly bunny, i voted for RON PAUL.

Mr.Mann is obsessed with me.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 08:00:04 PM »
Yeah, this didn't get much traction back when it happened. Sigh. Never question the patriotism or loyalty. *eyeroll*

And in all fairness to mamacags - it's quoted in all of the media outlets with quotations around it john. At least it was a year ago when this came to light.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle