Author Topic: Barack the Born-Again Deficit-Cutter ...  (Read 850 times)

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
Barack the Born-Again Deficit-Cutter ...
« on: April 12, 2011, 12:12:39 AM »

Barack the Born-Again Deficit-Cutter Gets Predictable AP Kid-Glove Treatment

I sure hope that the Associated Press's Jim Kuhnhenn has been working out, especially in his upper body. The volume of water he's having to carry for the Obama administration as a dutiful member of the state-compliant establishment press has to be getting very heavy.

This evening, Kuhnhenn and his wire service are expecting the AP's readers -- and ultimately its subscribing media outlets' readers, listeners, and viewers -- to believe that President Obama, who, with plenty of help from Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, will have run up over $4 trillion of steadily rising federal government deficits by the time we get to September 30, the end of the current fiscal year >>> has now seen the light, and is on board with the idea of serious long-term deficit reduction.

------------------

I dont know about born again deficit cutter but I would go along with born again liar. This guy could personally administer lethal doses of meds to kill off seniors and then claim he's saving lives. And the press would report it as 'gospel'!
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Re: Barack the Born-Again Deficit-Cutter ...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 06:59:20 AM »
Sounds like the 2010 election all over again, every moonbat, tax and spend liberal in CT ran as a fiscal conservative and won reelection. Only to start spending and taxing like never before.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.