Author Topic: How has DU changed your life? Survey:  (Read 2185 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: How has DU changed your life? Survey:
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 05:57:46 PM »
1. When did you join DU? I may or may not have had a mole there since about 2005,However, this statement could be misdirection. Catch me if you can, primitives.

2. How did you find DU? Free Republic - I was nearly banned within a few posts as they thought I was one of your moles. BUt then again, one of my wife's uncles thinks I'm so far left that I am a commie.

3. What are the top 3 political actions you have initiated or participated in that you would say were inspired by your involvement in this forum? I enjoy dropping false hints as to who I am at DU to get others banned. I have my own techniques to be recognized as a mole. 

4. How politically active were you before you joined DU? Somewhat - that hasn't changed.

5. Did your level of activity increase after you joined this community? The mole I may or may not have since 2005 seldom posts.

6. Describe one way DU has had an impact on your personal life? DU makes me laugh. Its like a cross between a sitcom and reality TV

7. How many fellow DUers have you met in person? I may actually know one - but I have yet to confirm it.

8. Is there anything else you'd like to say about the impact of this forum in your own life? Your forum makes more conservative votes. Once I tell fence sitters how far Democrats have fallen since JFK, and then present DU and KOS as evidence - they vote Republican, Independent, or not at all. These results all work for me

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2011, 10:23:06 AM »
Excellent Misk, excellent! Oh wait, it may or may not be..........hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
I've met a few DU moonbats. I know a couple of real liberal losers. I steered them to DU, knowing they would fit right in. I don't know their DU name but I believe all primitives should be contained to a central location.

My next addition is someone named "Watcher".

Der Skimmer should pay me a finders fee.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2011, 10:41:59 AM »
Excellent Misk, excellent! Oh wait, it may or may not be..........hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Thanks - As always, I neither confirm nor deny my mole at DU.
Either way, It works.

A ) I have a mole they have yet to find - and its making them crazy.
B ) I have no mole, so every time they think they catch me, they are killing one of their own.