Author Topic: Free at last Free at last Thank God I'm free at last  (Read 869 times)

Offline Airwolf

Free at last Free at last Thank God I'm free at last
« on: January 05, 2011, 06:54:54 PM »
The last of the installs have finally occured and now i am fre of having to post on here from my old laptop and my Droid phone. The laptop is over 8 years old and slow then I need and I can only post from the phone using 3G at work since Verison won't reach here at home. Now that This thing is running I want to thank all of you like Thor that helped me with suggestions on how to get this replacement up and going. I now have over 2 TB of Hard drive space so now I will have plenty of space for my files on Models and pics of Schade if she ever shows back up and post new pictures for us.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Free at last Free at last Thank God I'm free at last
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 01:57:20 PM »
:rofl: Congratulations. :II:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 02:18:53 PM »
It only took every spare dime I had during the holidays to get here and thats because I barely make more then someone working at McDonalds. Part of that is my boss thinks underbidding the compitition will get us jobs . The other reason is her father the previous owner of the company hardly raised the rates in over ten years before his passing back in 2005. So we get to suffer because we as a company need to raise the rates and the current contractors are bitching because they want cheap rates. Great Idea I guess unless your one of us that has to lay your life on the line someday working Security for companies that can but millions in equipment and not even blink an eye doing it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 02:19:22 PM »
For a minute there I thought you were divorced.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 02:46:59 PM »
Great news AW!  Great news indeed!
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 03:09:42 PM »
Very good news! I'm only sorry that you weren't able to score a brand new netbook from the Detroit Public School system at a discount rate. If one teacher tried to pawn one, Lord knows others are. :)

Seriously, though, congrats. It's so nice to get an upgrade.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 11:41:25 PM »
Very good news! I'm only sorry that you weren't able to score a brand new netbook from the Detroit Public School system at a discount rate. If one teacher tried to pawn one, Lord knows others are. :)

Seriously, though, congrats. It's so nice to get an upgrade.

All one woul;d have to do is wait in Detroit. I'm betting they will have more of them turn up missing before Summer.
MOLON LABE