Author Topic: Strip club owner posts “No Negroes Allowed” sign  (Read 1931 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Strip club owner posts “No Negroes Allowed” sign
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2010, 01:08:59 PM »
Dude is an idiot.  His business won't last long.  Next?

I figure he probably knows what he's doing, and the odds are Celtic Rose is right.  I'd guess his regular clientele likes the sign, there hasn't been a Black guy step into it as a customer in the past three years, and he'll still be ahead when the smoke clears and making 'Poor me' noises about the MIB from ZOG making him take the sign down.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 05:45:49 PM »
It's diversity, man.  Embrace it.

Yeah, "diversity" means everybody .

What the hell are you talking about??
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline soleil

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 06:00:07 PM »
I think it's gross. Does he have the right? I am not sure, but I think it is gross, and I hope it hurts his business.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »
What the hell are you talking about??

Diversity!  You know, the reason why we have to let undesired persons on our private property if we want to conduct business?  It includes everybody, or as you said, "the full run of 'no the sign is garbage.' to more radical Libertarian" dog-rapists.  Sure, you'd like to be able to put up a sign that said "no radical dog-rapists", but that wouldn't be right, dimmit!
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2010, 08:48:44 PM »
Sure, you'd like to be able to put up a sign that said "no radical dog-rapists", but that wouldn't be right, dimmit!

That's why God allowed man to invent the Firearm.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline nogod

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »
Heres a interesting article that relates to this sign.

http://www.legalzoom.com/us-law/equal-rights/right-refuse-service

"We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone"

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/restaurants-right-to-refuse-service.html

Does a Restaurant Have the Unrestricted Right to Refuse Service to Specific Patrons?

No.  The Civil Rights Act of 1964 explicitly prohibits restaurants from refusing service to patrons on the basis of race, color, religion, or natural origin.  In addition, most courts don’t allow restaurants to refuse service to patrons based on extremely arbitrary conditions.  For example, a person likely can’t be refused service due to having a lazy eye.

So yes it is against the law to post that sign in his business. Case closed.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 12:13:56 PM »
If he wants to put up that kind of crap, let him............................deal with the consequences.

Agree.  If a business only wants to permit 33 year old lesbians with nose rings and 3 toes on their left foot, let them

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2010, 09:14:25 AM »
Agree.  If a business only wants to permit 33 year old lesbians with nose rings and 3 toes on their left foot, let them

So funny, then why are businesses allow to discriminate against the poor, those that do not speak English or even prohibit people from brings in kids under the age of 12, or those wearing ball caps.

Business do cater to their base as in a tea shop for senior citizens that refuse service to drunken biker gangs.

Once admitted into a business the customer has all the same rights as other customers.

So to keep the peace and not cause problems the owners post signs outside of what customers are expected to wear, to be and what not.

Can you imagine the confusion of the owners of burger joints that have 100 people a day come in that do not speak English.

If I were to open a British restaurant that only serves meat pies and some thing called Kidney Pudding, and have a group of say 24  non English speaking people come in, how does this work.?? 

Remember the horrid tale of the Americans that handed their poodle to the door man and could not make heads or tales of the menu, they just pointed at something at random. Dinner came and came under a metal cover, their dog cooked with garlic, onions and roasted potatoes.

Diversity be dammed in that field, if one is not welcome to a bar and grill run by Vets of this new war, put out a frigging sign to let the towel heads who may come wandering in they are not welcome----Saves engrossment and for the people and time for the cops to sort it all out.