Author Topic: Mystery Missile Launch off of California Coast  (Read 12007 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Mystery Missile Launch off of California Coast
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2010, 01:25:55 PM »
Sparky, sorry, but I'm NOT buying the excuse that was given us...... seriously?? An airplane contrail?? nuh uh.....Nope. I also don't believe that OUR Navy would have fired anything off. As you've mentioned before...... accountability. Other than our Navy, there are no facilities to launch anything from the area it was allegedly launched  from. Could this have been a home-made rocket launched from somebody's private vessel?? Maybe....... (I say that VERY hesitantly). It just seems to me that our Government is covering something up. Fact is: I haven't trusted our Government in a LONG time.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2010, 03:20:23 PM »
I hear ya Thor, last thing I want is to be catorgorized as a fool just because I don't have "proof" of anything.  Hashing this over isn't a bad thing NHS, aren't you curious?  And a little perturbed by the arrogance of the feds?
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline true_blood

« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2010, 07:05:32 PM »
I hear ya Thor, last thing I want is to be catorgorized as a fool just because I don't have "proof" of anything.
I agree with both you and Thor on this.
I wanted to post in here earlier, but wanted to see if any new material arose from this incident. Still nothing from our gubberment as to what it was? Something's fishy. They're either sweeping it under the rug or know what it was and do not want to "panic" the American people. Something's weird about it.

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2010, 09:13:14 AM »
This is one of those incidents that will end up in the "stranger than..." sections of our history....probably not.  Looks like there won't even BE a history.  I just find it interesting that with today's news of the NK attack against SK and this episode of the "contrail" possibly from a Chinese source??? OK, call me a nut  :whistling:

Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline cavegal

« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2010, 12:19:19 PM »
Rush agrees: It was a missile off the California coast

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-san-francisco/rush-agrees-it-was-a-missile-off-the-california-coast

In today's broadcast, conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh said that the contrail spotted off the California coast by a KCBS news helicopter was a missile. "I've talked to experts" he said. "It was a missile." The comment puts him in line with many who doubt the administration’s characterization of the contrail seen off the California coast as that of an airplane. In a previous article, we speculated that the contrail was a missile, fired by the Chinese in a show of strength (see story).

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline ToddWB

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2010, 02:56:19 PM »
BTW               stumbled across this, Chinese Jin Class ballastic missile sub, (I was reading on Nork nuke torpedos and mines(they'll blow themselves up)).
At my desk, listening to talk radio

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2010, 01:56:46 AM »
Nothing to see hear people....move along now!

When they have to call you crazy....you may well be right! The Chinese are showing us just how vulernable we are....hink of the panic if that ever got acknowledge in any substasive way! Most people will buy into the "jet contrail" theory just because they don't want to believe it was China!
No, not really...we "allowed" the ChiComs the launch...how the frack else can we "gather" operational data of their systems.

Think about it - we can track every/any sub via satellite systems...

If it was not US launching that ICBM, it was the Bill Clinton Chink buddies and we had previous intelligence as to the fact.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline ToddWB

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2010, 08:38:42 PM »
BTW               stumbled across this, Chinese Jin Class ballastic missile sub, (I was reading on Nork nuke torpedos and mines(they'll blow themselves up)).
Iforgot the link...jin class subs...

http://www.fas.org/blog/ssp/2007/07/new_chinese_ballistic_missile.php

At my desk, listening to talk radio

Offline thundley4

« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2011, 05:42:48 PM »
Media Must Demand Answers About “Mystery Missile”

BY "SENATOR BOB" SMITH  |  JANUARY 25, 2011

I was the Chairman of the Strategic Forces Subcommittee of the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee for two years in the late 1990’s.

On November 8, 2010, while conducting normal news coverage in the skies of Los Angeles, California, a helicopter from a local station (KCBS-TV) filmed the trajectory of a “mystery missile.” What was this mysterious object flying through the sky? Nearly three months later, the public has still not been informed. Officially, the projectile remains a mystery. There was a brief flurry of requests for information from the local CBS affiliate and for three or four days a few stories were seen in the national news.

Then came the black hole.

No stories, no answers, no explanations, no briefings from our government or the military. Nothing. You would think it was a bottle rocket that was fired off in some kid’s back yard. There has been no explanation and no pursuit of the answers. If you Google “California missile firing ,” you will be hard pressed to find any story after November 16, 2010.  Does anyone care to know the truth? Was it an airplane? A missile accident from the U.S. Navy? A Chinese missile fired inside our territorial waters? The “mainstream” media have dropped the story like the proverbial “hot potato.”

President Obama, who promised us an “open and transparent” government, has again, refused to tell us anything and the media could care less about challenging him on this matter. He does not have to answer questions about his college transcripts or his birth, so why be bothered with a missile firing? The only thing transparent and obvious is the lack of concern for the truth and a doting Obama press who simply will not ask him what happened that day 35 miles off the California coast just northwest of Catalina Island. Let’s not let Congress off the hook either as the silence of most of its members is deafening on this issue. Where are the hearings, investigations and demands for answers from them?

Is the administration hiding something? Since we cannot get an “official” answer and since the press will not insist on the truth, we must try to construct the truth by reviewing a smattering of comments and conclusions from others who are willing to go on the record. The first of these comments that we must immediately disregard are the feeble, sheepish and laughable attempts by some to say that it was a jetliner that made this contrail.
  Link

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2011, 06:05:11 PM »
There's a whole boatload of teh crazee right there.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford