Author Topic: Muslim Woman Stabs Labour MP Twice in the Stomach Over Iraq War  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Muslim Woman Stabs Labour MP Twice in the Stomach Over Iraq War
« on: November 01, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »
Muslim Woman Stabbed MP Twice in the Stomach Over Iraq War

A Muslim woman tried to kill a Labour MP by stabbing him in the stomach 'in revenge' for him voting for the Iraq War, a court heard today.

Roshonara Choudhry, 21, is accused of knifing Stephen Timms twice in a shock attack during a constituency surgery meeting after she greeted the MP with a smile and offered him the hand of friendship.

A second later the fanatic allegedly lunged forward, repeatedly plunging a three inch kitchen knife into his stomach, sending the MP 'reeling and staggering' backwards, before staff jumped in to wrestle the blade from her grasp.

The Old Bailey heard how the young Muslim woman had plotted for weeks to kill her local MP, buying two knives in case one 'broke' when she enacted her 'punishment' for him voting in Parliament to invade Iraq in March 2003.

But in an extraordinary case, she has refused to challenge the evidence, saying she does not recognise the jurisdiction of the court.
Daily Mail

****ing animals.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline true_blood

Re: Muslim Woman Stabs Labour MP Twice in the Stomach Over Iraq War
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 06:57:48 PM »
****ing animals.
Yes, yes they are Chris. They're sub-humans.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 06:59:03 PM »
You know, I mis-read the headline and every time I see 'MP' I think 'police'.  I have a cousin that is an officer in London, and every time I see one of these headlines I get a lump in my throat. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 07:02:17 PM »
You know, I mis-read the headline and every time I see 'MP' I think 'police'.  I have a cousin that is an officer in London, and every time I see one of these headlines I get a lump in my throat. 

I love London.  We went on our honeymoon there, and last year DH's company sent him back for a Biometrics conference.  He came home waving my ticket info; said he didn't dare show up without it. :lmao:

As for the ragheaded bitch, hope she meets Allah soon.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 07:07:29 PM »
Welcome to the British appeasors. They brought this on themselves by their appeasemnt of Islam. And under Obastard it'll be coming soon to your hometown.

Mark my word.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 10:22:53 PM »
Welcome to the British appeasors. They brought this on themselves by their appeasemnt of Islam. And under Obastard it'll be coming soon to your hometown.

Mark my word.

I'm willing to bet there were and are alot of Brits who were never on board with the idea of allowing fundie Islamists to infiltrate their country and turn into a major pain in the ass.
Take a gander at our southern border, where hordes of illegal criminals are swarming across, 70% of Americans want the feds to do more than give Mexico verbal blowjobs and yet, here they are, swamping our system.

I feel sorry for all of us, whose representative government has turned into repressive government.  The other day I asked my husband what the assholes in DC were planning to do when their best hated minority group, white men, become a genuine minority.  Bet anything the'll heap more shit on because some Africans sold some of their fellow tribesmen to Arab slave traders and since white dudes ended up owning these slaves, more than 150 years later, white dudes still gotta pay. :fuelfire:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)